First Encounter

Love Vs. Need
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BUMP!

"Ouch!"

"Oww~"

A raven haired girl looked up to see what hit her so hard. It was a girl, with a long, silky auburn-hair.

The raven haired got up and said, “Sorry…” He then offered a hand. “A-are you okay?”

The auburn haired nodded and muttered, “N-no, I’m sorry…” She then looked back in horror, as if she was chase by some ghost or anything.

A few seconds later, a few boys were standing in front of the raven head. The raven haired frowned. “Uh… who are you guys?” he asked trying to keep calm.

“Go away, our business is with her, not with you kid,” one of them said, as he tried to push the raven head to the side.

The raven head stood her ground, “no, who says it’s none of my business? She’s… uhm… my friend and I wouldn’t let anyone messin’ around with her.”

“You’ll regret what you said kid!” When the guy was about to punch his face, the raven head took the auburn haired girl’s hand, they then ran to the nearest policeman in the area.

The police arrested the guys making the two sigh in relief.

“T-thank you… uhm…” The auburn haired girl said.

“Yuri, my name is Yuri. Nice to meet you,” Yuri grinned, then looked at her watch. “OMO! I have to go now. You’ll be fine right? Because I have to go fetch my dad, he probably landed already. See ya.” She said while waving to the black haired girl, and then she ran away.

The auburn haired girl flinched and muttered, “I can’t fall for him, that’ll be breaking my rule.” She then took her phone from her bag and called her friends.

------------------------------------------------------

“Okay, on three”

“One…”

“Two...”

“Push!”

The twin sisters pushed their friend’s car. It’s pretty old, but the owner keeps saying ‘NO’ whenever they suggested to replace the car with a new one.

A blonde girl sighed, “Geez… This is getting older, isn’t it?”

Someone got out of the car and frowned, “What do you mean?”

“She means that this car has to be in a museum already!” A dark brown haired girl said and leaned on the side of the car.

“I’ve told you, this car is-”

“The reason to keep us being your friends,” the two girls finished.

The dark brown haired girl sighed and continued, “That’s true but we know you Yul.”

“And we’re not going to leave you even if this car gets replaced,” the other girl added.

Yuri laughed and put her arms around the two girls as they walked toward the building. “Haha! You guys know me so well. I’ll try to upgrade it, when I have the money for it.”

“Hm, how about we help you on that, what do you think Tae?

“Sure! Hyo and I will help you out on that.”

“Yoong will help on too.” Hyoyeon added.

Yuri thinks for a bit, “Talking about my sister, where is she? I haven’t seen her since… I arrived”

“She might be checking up on that girl again” Hyoyeon said, yawning a bit.

Yuri frowned, “and who is ‘that girl’ might be?”

“You seriously don’t know, huh?” Taeyeon chuckled. “You see there is this new girl in the campus.”

Hyoyeon nodded. “Yup! She came right after you left yesterday though… that’s why you don’t know anything about her.”

“So… Yoona took interest on this girl?” Yuri asked, frowning even more. The twins nodded in reply. “I wonder what she looks like,” she muttered, then made her way to her class.

-------------------------------------------

“I’ve told you! You’re broke, so there’s no point tin dating you anymore!” A girls voice echoed across the hallway.

Yuri stopped walking when she saw a girl on the staircase, with a guy that looked quite nice in front of everyone’s eyes. She was stunned to see the girl she helped the other day. ‘Coi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter