Chapter 4

Always Keep The Faith

No matter how annoyed he is, Khun knew he could not take back the “acceptance” to be in We Got Married now. But if this is the way company helped WooYoung and him to avoid unwanted rumor, he would be willing to do it. But what Khun didn’t know that sending him to couple with Victoria was just a part of the company’s big plan to break KhunYoung up.

With already tight schedule , Khun now was more busy than ever. Along with group activities, he had to film WGM, carry home a whole lot of plots from the show, he couldn’t help but sigh. His only strength and inspiration , WooYoung was always there to wait for him when he got back, always stopped by to get Khun some snacks on his schedules. Just the thought of the younger released all of Khun’s stresses.

However, they couldn’t avoid few little fights when WooYoung was jealous watching Khun with Victoria. He had told the younger not to watch that show, he was just simply acting. But WooYoung was stubborn, whenever he was free, he stayed at home to watch We Got Married than got angry with Khun. Not until the older promised to ask PD invite Woo on the show did those fights stop.

Then at the filming site, WooYoung grew more annoyed when seeing his lover with another girl. He butted in, did all kind of stuffs that made Khun feel weird but still his cuteness funny. Everything has their good and bad sides. Khun finally got used to showing affection with Victoria. He found out that if he imagined he was doing all of these with WooYoung, he would did well. Episodes that they filmed on resort sites, snowing, skating, cooking together etc…, Khun always wished that he could did it openly with WooYoung. But reality seems too far away. 2pm gained a lot of new fans thanks to the show, fangirls weren’t that disappointed when they see Khun and Woo were still very close.

But there was only one thing. JYP wasn’t happy to see KhunYoung still dating. But the company know if they were pushed, the couple would do anything, despite all the hindrances. They said when you are in love, there is nothing that you wouldn’t do. But everything has it limits and just one tweet pushed JYP over his tolerance.

That time 2pm was on a tour in a foreign country, Khun and Woo was listed to be in the same hotel room. Ironically, WooYoung was pissed off at the older. He lied on the bed with his face down, not looking at Khun for a second. The older sighed, knowing that Woo just gonna be mad for a while but he still miss that boy. Khun sat on his bed, pulled out his phone to took a selca, including the boy on the next bed.

“What are you doing?”-WooYoung asked when he heard the “tick tack” sound.

“I’m taking pictures to post on Twitter.”-Khun camly answered.

“Then don’t take pictures of me in it.”-he pouted.

“But I like it.”-Khun smiled back.

“Then just take it.”-he lazily smiled for Khun to selca then turned away, didn’t notice Khun typing something on his phone.

Tit..Tit…Notifications of new tweet.. WooYoung knew for sure it was from the older so he didn’t care to open. Until when Khun had went to the bath room, Woo opned his phone.

“My one and only huswife. Don’t be disappointed guys. Keep supporting WGM!”-a line of words was posted with that selca of them.

WooYoung couldn’t hold back a smile on his face. He felt proud and happy. He was still hugging his phone, excitedly reading those replies from fan.

“Not angry with me anymore?”-from nowhere, Khun appeared.

WooYoung smile awkwardly, he put down the phone, used his pillow to hit Khun slightly. “Who said I agree to be your huswife?”-his puffy cheeks reddened made Khun smile. He leaned down to kiss those cute cheeks. “You just have to agree. Hehe.”-he smirked teasingly. And they both laughed, tangled with each other the whole night without knowing that it might be their last.

*~*~*~*~*~*

Khun was ready to face with JYP after the tweet. But he felt surprised when the big hyung didn’t nag him at all. In return, he got an even more shocking news.

“Khunnie ah”-WooYoung happily said when they sat in the car together.

“What’s up Youngie?”

“I just got a new schedule for MC in a talkshow.”

“Congrats!”-he wrapped his arms over Woo’s shoulder. “What show?”

“It’s Win Win. I will be MC-ing with SNSD’s TaeYeon.”

When hearing the girlgroup name, Khun’s heart skipped abeat. It’s Girl’s Generation? WooYoung was about to work with her group? Even though everything has ended, Khun really didn’t want Woo to know he used to date Tiffany, he thought it would be awkward. Because the time he went out with Tiffany was also the time he got closer with Woo. If Woo unfortunately misunderstood…..

“Khun, hey Khun, are you listening to me?”-WooYoung waved his hands in front of Khun’s eyes.

“Hmm. I’m listening.”-maybe he was just thinking too much. Anyway, Woo was hosting with TaeYeon not Tiffany so it would be alright.

NichKhun still followed Win Win episodes without missing any, he was glad that WooYoung did well. But recently the younger rarely had time for him. Now Khun understood what it felt like for Woo when he was busy with WGM. Nevertheless, they still texted each other, still kept those regular calls when they were free. But the storm came right after the calm.

“Win Win’s guess this week is a girlgroup that has stolen every boy’s heart not only in Korea but all around the world. Please welcome…..Girl’s Generation!!”

Woo’s introduction sounded very confident but it was nothing but thunders to Khun’s ears. Tiffany walked out with that familiar smile that he had seen in years. Khun watched the show from his TV without listening to anything. His eyes were busing staring at the two special ones in his life. One is his ex-girlfriend. The other was his current lover. WooYoung flirted with Tiffany. Khun knew it was just some tricks to pick up the rating but the way Tiffany looked at Woo. It was really familiar….It took a while for Khun to finally realize. It was that look Tiffany used to have when looking at him when they were together. Tiffany….was she falling for WooYoung????

After a few days, Khun still didn’t get those messy thoughts out of his mind. WooYoung acted differently lately, he stuck to his phone, continuosly texted to someone. It was only when Khun took his phone and hid it away that the younger talked to him.

“Tell me, who are you texting to? I’m jealous.”-Khun put on a tough face. But in reply, Woo just giggled.

“So I will let you jealous! Haha!”-WooYoung smiled, snuggled to the taller’s chest. He stayed quiet for a while before looking up. “TaeYeon gave me Tiffany’s number. She said Tiffany wanted to be friend with me. Then we just talked.”

“What?”-Khun pushed Woo away. “Tiffany???”

“So what Khunnie?”-the younger asked confusedly.

“No…nothing…What did you say to her?”

“Just random stuffs.”-Woo said, avoiding Khun’s eyes.

Day passed, month passed, all those random stuffs turned into long phone calls, then dates at the coffee. NichKhun felt like he was losing WooYoung. He always reminded himself to trust the shorter but he didn’t believe Tiffany. No need evidences to say that she was totally into Woo. Then what? He was worried that Wooyoung will fall for her too and leav him. NichKhun was really scared.

These days, they were preparing to make a comeback. 2pm was busier than ever. But at the end of every practice, WooYoung disappeared, he said he had a date with Tiffany. Khun knew he couldn’t hold back anymore.

“Why do you keep going out with her?”-Khun nearly screamed after one practice.

“What are you doing Khun? Did I ever got mad when seing you flirt with tons of girls on the shows?”-Wooyoung yelled back. Never before had Khun seen the younger so angry.

“You can go out with any girl, except Tiffany”-he mumbled but WooYoung still heard it.

“Why?”-he glared at Khun. Because she obviously liked you. Khun wanted to say that but he didn’t have the gut. He was afraid that he would add oil to the fire, or make WooYoung want to go further with Tiffany.

“Khun ah, I can’t believe you have no trust in me. We’ve been together for years! I’m out. Tiffany is waiting for me.”-WooYoung coldly walked away.

They didn’t talk since then. It must be a week or so had passed. Khun wanted to apoplogize to WooYoung, wanted to tell the younger everything but he kept avoiding Khun. So on with “JinYoung want to meet me privately” and “I had a show to film” . When being sad, people tend to find alcohol. NichKhun was no exception. At that night , at the company’s party, though all of the six were there, Khun still felt upset that WooYoung treated him cold. He drank more than usual and he was not in his right mind.

It must have been cause only that would make Khun did the most stupid thing in his life. He didn’t tell anyone but ask for the car key and drove back to the dorm. On the way, WooYoung’s voice still lingered in his mind. Why don’t you trust me? We have been together for years. Yes, WooYoung, because we have been together for too long, I couldn’t stand losing you, or being ignored by you Wooyoung ah. That’s why I hide my past from you. I’m scared that you will misunderstood and now it’s too late for the truth. I will again be a jerk for lying to you all the time. But I’m so so afraid to lose you WooYoung. I knew Tiffany is a great girl. I’m afraid that she will get you. Tears streamed on Khun’s cheeks. It had been a long time since he cried like this. Khun pushed up the speed and passed the crossroad.

Crash

An accident happned. Khun got out of the car as fast as he could. A man was lying on the ground with his motorbike. Khun’s face turned pale. Everything was over. His future is over…..for real…

A/N: Thoughts?