Chap 11

Always Keep The Faith

In this world, there are mistakes that cannot be fixed… There are mistakes that make you regret all your life for all the stupid moments during your youth. But life is not just about mistakes. There are mistakes that will always remain as a small part of happiness waiting ahead. As long as you know that you are wrong and in WooYoung’s case, when he realized he not only made one mistake but countless major problems.

“Khunnie ah, please forgive me.”

He just ran and ran fast back to the dorm. Tears still flickered in the corner of his eyes when it struck him how hard Khun had been through because of him.

“WooYoung, where are you?”-Taec screamed through the phone.

“What’s up Taec, i don’t really in the mood to talk right now”-Woo answered tiredly. But he still thought that Taec called because disasters come to 2pm again. And as a member, WooYoung couldn’t put his personal feelings above everyone’s sake.

“Come back to the dorm quickly. Khun refused to come out of the room since morning. He had locked himself up all day. Hadn’t eaten anything too.”-the giant said with worries, didn’t realize that Woo still hasn’t known the whole story.

“Why?”-only hearing NichKhun’s name made him angry. “He just puplicized his relationship with his girlfriend? What is there to be sad and stop eating! He can do whatever he wants! None of my business!!”-he yelled just to received silence as the answer from the other line.

“Hello, Taec?”

“Haven’t you know yet WooYoung?....I’m so sorry…”-the younger was surprised to hear Taec’s apology.

“What’s wrong Taec? Why do you have to be sorry?”- Ok TaecYeon -the one he always looks as a brother, a reliable person in the group. He wouldn’t do anything to let WooYoung down...Right???

“It’s my fault. And Khunnie had to stand up and take all the rumors to save the group’s reputation….”

What he heard after that was meaningless. WooYoung needed no explain. He understood it all. Everything makes sense when it comes to love. Finally he knows NichKhun did it for 2pm, to be more exact, for Jang WooYoung. The older has sacrificed so much...Why do Khun have to love him, when Woo brought him nothing but misery…

“I think you are the only one who can talk to him right now WooYoung ah”-Taec ended the story. The rapper’s words were more of a beg than a demand. For what he had done, he led this couple to misunderstanding each other.

“I got it. I will be right back.”-Woo said blankly, emotionless. He was still shock at the truth. Human needs time to accept that he was wrong and terribly wrong.

The phone call ended. He immediately opened his messages box full of unread mesagges. But his eyes only looked for one name, one message only. From: Khunnie hyung.

“You’re the only one I love.”

And there WooYoung cried…. Tears that he had been holding in for two years finally fell. Those were the tears that he cried when they brok up. Men do not cry. Right. That time he was weak, but this time, Woo didn’t even care to stop his tears. Because this time, they were tears of happiness.

And there WooYoung’s heart melted. Layers of ice on his chest finally disappeared and be replaced with the warmth the he hadn’t feel for a long time. It is NichKhun. The older really loves him. The feelings of being loved are always wonderful. And that faith, simply returned.

When Woo returned to the dorm, all 2pm members were there. JunHo ran towards and hug him, patted his back.

“I’m sorry WooYoung! I should have known better than ran to you without knowing the core of everything like this. And when I called you back, your phone was turned off.”-the eyesmile boy explained for his fault.

“It’s okay JunHo! I get it! I was so stupid! Where’s Khunnie?”-he needed to see the older right away, no waste of time.

“Still in his room. Aboely not willing to open the door.”

Knock knock.

“Go away Taec! I said leave me alone! I don’t want to eat anything! I don’t want to come out! Don’t border me anymore!”-Khun shouted.

“Khunnie, it’s me...WooYoung…”-he took all the courage, his voice was sweet.

One minute, two minutes, three minutes has passed in silence.

On the other side of the door, there was one boy, his mind was too in a mess.

“He came here? After a whole day he finally comes? So what’s next? Has WooYoung forgive me? To be more exact, has he understood my heart? Should I open the door? I don’t want to hear him screaming and yelling at me again...He would do that, right? I had made a lot of mistakes….”-Khun thought, he sat down on the bed.

From morning till now, he didn’t feel like talking with anyone. He didn’t want to stand up and explain for his relationship with Tiffany. Even to those who know the truth like 2pm members, he didn’t want to hear their sorrys or thanks you. All because he thought that both his career and love life have come to an end. He felt stuck. This world was indeed complicated for an emotional person like Khun.

But he missed WooYoung. He needed the younger so much. Maybe the only person he wanted to meet right now is the younger. He wanted to be hugged then kissed by Woo, wanted to feel that small figure in his embrace. Only next to WooYoung, all his worries fade away. The peaceful and secure feelings. But faith in him has been slowly deadened. NichKhun didn’t know whether he had the courage to open his heart and believe in love once again.

“Open the door for me Khunnie. I need to talk to you.”-Woo sounded desperated. Something stuck in Khun’s throat. Should he have faith in WooYoung again… His hand reached the door knob, twisted it. Should he open the door? Should he have the courage to face the one he loves all those years yet the one hurted him one after another. That faith, will it be able to come alive …?

“Still no answer! Damn it, i don’t care anymore! He can do anything, it’s up to him!”-MinJun angrily stood up. Worried and angry at the same time, the oldest stumbled out of his seat , planning to walk away.

“Hey, calm down hyung.. We cannot just leave Khun suffering like this…”-ChanSung spoke.

“We should go. Leave WooYoung with Khun. They need some time alone.”-MinJun pulled Chan outside. JunHo nodded and followed.

TaecYeon came foward, put one hand on Woo’s shoulder, who was still surprised at his friends’ action. “Try your best to talk to him. I was wrong but I know, after this, you and Khunnie will erase all misunderstandings and get back together. I have faith in you two. And I know you still love Khun so much, right?”

Woo just silently nodded. That needs no words to describe. Everyone knows WooYoung and NichKhun love each other, a lot. That is the truth, always. Wooyoung himself knows that, no matter how mad he is at Khun, he can never forget his love for the older.

Then Taec left. The dorm returned to silence. Behind that door, Khun remained wordless.

“NichKhun.”-the Thai knew that it has grown serious when the younger decided to use his full name like this.

“Go away.”-he answered with no heart. He let go of the door knob, turning away. At that moment, he immediately felt regretted for what he had said. He heard a loud thump on the floor. What was wrong with WooYoung?

“WooYoung! What’s wrong?”-Khun was worried, he have not yet opened the door when Woo’s horse voice spoke up.

“Everyone has left, can you open the door for me. I really want to see you.”-Woo had his back agains the door, the other hand on his chest. Will he be able to make Khun have faith in their love again? He didn’t want to lose the older.

Khun sat down as well, his back on the door. He said nothing, just sighed deeply. The door was the same as his heart, and it can only be opened to one person and one person only.

“Khun…”

NichKhun was standing in front of him. WooYoung widened his eyes in disbelief. The older’s face looked sad, his eyes was wild after a sleepless night, his hair was messy, and he was shaking from hunger. Two years since Woo last looked straight into Khun’s eyes. Those eyes had become so sad, full of disappointment and depression. Was he the one that made Khun turned out like this...WooYoung really doesn’t know how he can compensate for the love of his life.

WooYoung stared at him. Khun could smell the fragance of alcohol from the opposite man. The shorter was wearing a loose shirt, ed to his chest, tight jeans. In a moment, Khun just wanted to step foward and kiss that y man. But at the same time, he realized Woo has grown too much in two years time without his notice. Recent months, their relationship has got much better but they still could not fidn the time to be together because of tight schedule. His WooYoung was now a real, mature man. If before, Khun was the one for Woo to lean on then now, the younger seemed like he didn’t need Khun anymore. Without him, WooYoung seemed okay.

They just froze. One sec, two secs, three secs.

WooYoung threw himself foward and hugged NichKhun tightly. The Thai was surprised, both his hands were immobile. The other arms tightened around his neck, pulling him down, squeezed him slightly. Then one by one, Khun raised his hands to patt on Woo’s shoulder, so gentle like soothing, like saying that he has always been here, waiting for WooYoung to return.

“I’m sorry Khun. I’m really sorry. I was so stupid aren’t I? You can hit me how many as you want, can hate me how much as you want. But please, don’t leave me. I love you so much.”-Woo was at a loss for words. Every single of his emotions was let out. And there was it. He could not think of what more to say, no excuses for his annoying mistakes.

NichKhun just smiled when he heard those words. He felt like thousand of weights has been lifted of his chest. Something heated inside his body, maybe that just his stomache crying for food, but Khun was pretty sure it was the sense of pure happiness when they finally got back to each other.

He just kept silence, about to push WooYoung slightly away so he could see the younger’s face clearly. But the other boy seemed to get the wrong idea, Woo thought that Khun was forcing him to let go, so he squeezed more tightly, like he could attached their bodies as one. Their weights pushed them inside the room, the door closed by itself until NichKhun was pinned down on the bed with Woo on top of him.

“I’m gonna be squeezed to death WooYoung ah!”-Khun giggled, his hair slightly caressed those black locks of WooYoung.

Woo’s smile was really cute. The younger finally looked up to meet his eyes. Khun smiled again and ruffled his hair.

“You’re such a fool Youngie ah. Now have you understood that I love you?”

Youngie. Only Khun can call Woo like that. The puffy cheeks just nodded quickly as if he was afraid that the older would change his mind and got angry again. Khun bursted out laughing. Right. His WooYoung has been so manly, so mature. His body smell like men with alcohol but deep down inside, only Khun knows that his lover is still a kid. Or maybe WooYoung only shows his childlike side when he is around the older.

Khun’s hand slipped from Woo’s forehead to those puffy cheeks, then he touched those small thin lips. His fingers brushed on the corner of the lips, trying to remember what it feels like, how soft WooYoung’s lips were. Woo lay still for Khun to caressed him. But the older was taking too slow that it became annoying. Wait no more, Woo took the taller’s hands and pushed them away. He leaned in till their lips met. Khun returned the kiss. They kissed slowly and gently, enjoying every contact, every time the older’s lips on the younger, everytime Woo titled his head for Khun to get a deeper kiss. WooYoung’s hands wrapped around the man under and pulled him closer till their forehead touched. Khun’s tounge was busying tracing the sweet cavern. It found Woo’s and they danced, twirled. They got closer, and closer. Everything went on so slowly but full of passion and desire. Feel like all the years they were apart was poured into this kiss. A kiss to end but a kiss to start as well. To end their love challenges and confirm a whole new start in their love story.

It was fresh as the first time. Eyes closed, Khun and Woo both recalled their moments in the dorm’s kitchen where they shared their first kiss. Everything was still the same. That feelings. That love. No matter how many challenges they face, it is never once broken. As long as they have faith, as long as there are still people who believe KhunYoung is real, they will never be apart, never again.

Faith has a miracle power, it is the strength that helps love overcome obstacles to reach the happiness ending. We just need to have faith. Always keep the faith. Like NichKhun has faith that he could make WooYoung return to him and never gave up. Just like the faith inside WooYoung still bubbled, and when time comes, it rose and once again trusts in Khun’s love for him. Like us people, those who call themselves KhunYoung shippers, to always keep the faith in NichKhun and WooYoung, that they will never let us down, that they belong together. Always and forever…..

A/n: Sorry for taking so long to update this chap! I was litterly on writer's block! So here is the end! =]] A happy one cause I can't stand another sad ending for our couple ! T.T This will be my last fic for a long time since this is my final year and I need to focus on study. Thank you all who have always been supporting me, all those who comments and those silent readers as well. I will try to come back with several oneshots if I can :) Just to spread the KhunYoung love! Don't ever give up guys! Cause KhunYoung is forever! <3