Chapter 2

Always Keep The Faith

A/N: I'm back with the new chapter Hooray! So before you read this chap, there are something you should notice

-I wrote this story based on 2pm's past so Jun. K (MinJun) is still JunSu

-To avoid some sensitive issue, I won't add Jay Park here in the story so 2pm would debut just as 6 in my story

-I might mess up the time of Idol Army and MC blah blah their past schedule just a little bit to catch with the story so don't question hehe! ^^ 

Enjoy <3

JYP company

NichKhun sat down next to WooYoung together with four other boys. They all looked worried, wondered why they were called here.

“It would be okay right? Have u guys done anything bad recently?”-the giant boy named TaecYeon asked

TaecYeon is Woo’s friend and since the day he got close to Woo, Khun started to become close with this giant boy. And the other boys that were there : JunSu, JunHo, ChanSung.

“Absolutely not! We didn’t violate any rules right?”-JunHo said, glanced his eyes around.

Khun and Woo looked at each other, they were sure that they both shared the same thought. Can it be…did the company find out that they sneeked out at night to get into the practice room? He held Woo’s hand tightly. WooYoung knew the older didn’t want him to worry but he also realized that Khun is nervous too. What if they get kicked out?

“Come in”-the secretary walked out and led them into JYP’s room.

“Hello guys. Sit down.”-the older hyung showed them some chairs and brought up a stack of paper. JinYoung hyung has been watching them all the time, he would be the one to decide whether they could continue their singer careers. “Congratulations!”-JYP smiled brightly and said – “You guys will get to debut as a band with 6 members name 2pm. Make your hyung proud ok?”

No words can describe how happy they were. Khun and Woo turned to each other and hugged tightly. Khun squezzed the younger in his arms, feeling happy cause he got the chance to walk the same path with this cute little boys in the next long years. Just the thought of what they could do together made his heart flustered. Suddenly all the breaking up last night worried him no more.

“Eh hemmm” – the sound of throat brought them back to reality. “Uhm, so here are your contracts, check them out. There is one rule that I need to remind you guys. You aren’t allowed to have girlfriend during the first 5 years. Everything would be difficult if you get into scandals in your first years.”

All six of them nodded. Right now, there is nothing that can get between them and their careers. Khun wondered if he should tell the company about his relationship with Tiffany but it was all over, it would be okay if he didn’t say anything.

“One more thing”-JYP said and stopped for a few minutes to stared at six boys. “As an idol group, fanservice is also very important. You guys have to show interaction, skinship with other members. Our main couples would be”- the whole room turned silent , everyone seemed to hold their breathe – “ChanSung and JunHo, you guys are at the same age so it will be easy to get close right?”-both maknae nodded, looked at each other and giggled. “NichKhun and WooYoung, I see you guys are very comfortable when skinship with each other, you two will make a great couple.”-Wooyoung started to blush, he nodded with a small “yes.” The older looked at him, a beautiful smile appeard. A smile that make WooYoung’s heart beat fast. Jang WooYoung, wake up.

“So the other two left will be together : TaecYeon and JunSu.”-the old boys surprisedly stared at each other and laugh out loud, agreed immideately. Six boyx signed in the contracts and walked out of the company with the brightest smile ever. The first step of their dream has succeeded, they will be debuted, there is still a long road waiting for them ahead. “Hooray, we will make a debut guys!!”-they hugged in the middle of Seoul’s streets, ignoring all the weird looks. Khun turned to WooYoung, patted on the younger’s head: “So you get the chance to fulfill your promise with me right!” He didn’t say anything, just smiled in return. That was how they started…

~*~*~*~*

2008

One year went by so fast, they have done their first performance on stage, the number of fans increases considerably, all the CFs, variety shows flooded to them. But more than anything, 2pm got their own show name “Idol Army”

Skinship was made use of the most in the show. All the back hugs, loving glare, hand holding tight slowly became familiar with NichKhun and WooYoung. They were never shy to show it and those made fangirls screaming like crazy. Khun felt his heart beat fast whenever he is near WooYoung. Everytime he stood behind the younger, the smell from Woo’s hair. Everytime he holds Woo’s hand, pinches that puffy cheeks, Khun admitted he grew a special feelings toward the younger. But everything was still blurry, he didn’t think he had issue with his . The thing is everything was very clear, just that Khun didn’t realized his feelings yet.

“WooYoung ah, wanna go eat with me tonight?”-Taec asked with a baby voice, joking with WooYoung when he insisted to stay in the practice room all day.

“Taec hyung, I want to practice more”-Woo pouted.

“Come on, come on”-the giant boy wrapped his arms around the younger’s shoulder, hugging him and showed no sign of letting go – “You keep practicing all the time. You’re already good enough!”

Eventually, WooYoung laughed and nodded agree. Taec laughed happily, walking behind the boy to get in their car, continue to their MC schedule. One thing that WooYoung missed was glaring eyes watching his conversations with TaecYeon. NichKhun clenched his fist, his face showed annoyance, he mumbled something in his language and angrily got on the car to get back to the dorm with other boys.

“Why are you wearing your grumpy face Khun hyung?”-ChanSung waved to fans once last time and closed the door.

“Nothing.”-Khun answered bluntly.

“Haha! Don’t mess with him Chansung. He is jealous! Right hyung?”-the small eyes boy .

“Jealous with who?” –he prentended, didn’t understand his feelings himself.

“With Taec hyung. Cause he will go eat with your WooYoungie.”-JunHo said as if it’s the obvious thing, leaned his head, yawned and slept on JunSu’s shoulder.

“Is it so easy to realize?”-Khun asked himself. Was he jealous with TaecYeon? So he liked WooYoung for real? Maybe because he had always been the one next to WooYoung, the one who hugged and joked with the younger so he never realized how annoyed it was to see WooYoung walking with other guy. Khun remembered all the nights they stay up late to practice the choreography, he remembered the nights when Woo went into his room to learn English. WooYoung’s eyes were too cute and adorable. That thin lip, yes, that lips Khun always longed to touch. Aigoo, Khun, what were you thinking.

Until late midnight, Khun still couldn’t sleep. His mind was busy thinking about his feelings to WooYoung. What was it? Was it love? He shook his head as if he pushed the thoughts out of his head. Stepping down the bed, Khun the light to find some water to drink in the kitchen. Surprisingly, someone was already there.

“Khun hyung, you’re still awake?”-WooYoung asked and got a glass of water for the older.

“I can’t sleep. You just got back?”-Khun asked even though he already knew the answer. WooYoung still didn’t changed his clothes.

“Yes”-the younger shyly replied. Being closed to each other like that, but WooYoung was still shy, he never made the first move to skinship with Khun. The older always found that shyness cute but now he questioned if Woo didn’t like being intimate with him.

“Khunnie ah”-WooYoung’s voice pulled him back to the ground. “I just got the script for tomorrow’s Idol Army. Uhm..we will play passing papers.”-his face turned redder.

“Passing papers? How to play it?”

“Like this”-Woo put a thin tissue on his mouth and moved closer to Khun’s face, he pressed the tissue on the older’s lips. Khun felt his heart stopped beating, or maybe it beated so fast that it exploded. Never before has he been so close to WooYoung like this, he could even see that small eyes close slightly, that small cute nows and the younger’s lips were only one thin tissue away from his.

Woo let go an return to his shy side again. “Uhm…the staff said we will be chosen couple randomly tomorrow.”-he turned his back and was about to walk away when a strong hand pulled him back.

“But I just want to be coupled with you only.”-NichKhun pulled him closer and closer. The older was nervous. But in love if you don’t take risk, you will never get it. “Can we practice for tomorrow?”-he winked, that famous wink that steal every fangirls’ hearts. And WooYoung isn’t the exception.

Khun leaned in closer to Woo, their lips touched slightly. The feeling was beyond compare. Seeing WooYoung didn’t fight back, he hugged the younger closer, slowly moved his lips around and Woo was happy to reply the kiss. Then tounge found tounge, swirling, fighting for dominance. Khun gave up and let the younger slid tounge in his carvern, excitingly. Their kiss was slow but passionate, like they were afraid if they let go, this dream wouldn’t be here anymore.

“I love you Jang WooYoung.”

“Me too. I love you NichKhun.

*~*~*~*~*

If only fanservice for fan made them close, now there was nothing can separate NichKhun and WooYoung. They stuck to each other like glue, every time, every where, glancing lovingly, smiling happily. The days he spent with Tiffany, the days NichKhun still have to text secretly, dating with tons of clothes and masks cover, seemed to fate away completely in his mind. All he could think now is WooYoung. He is the love of his life. And if Khun is gay, he’s sure he’s only gay for the WooYoung.

Girls’ generation was invited to Idol Army and it’s been a long time since he last contacted Tiffany.

“Hello.”-he started the conversation when other members were taking their mid-break.

“Hi. How are you?”

“Still good. You?”

“I’m good.”

Their talk seemed to ended there. Everything had become awkward since the day they broke up. He knew she was very successful now and he is happy for her. But about love, he has no feelings left for her. He just see Tiffany as a friend now, no more no less.

“Khunnie ah!”-a familiar voice called him and a pair of arms hugged him from behind. “Go eat something hyung!”-WooYoung smiled and said, he didn’t notice the girl in front of them. He realized and bowed to greet her. And at that moment, Khun realized the look Tiffany had for WooYoung. Why is it so familiar?

“Okay!”-Khun said, pinched the younger cheeks, took his hands and walked away, not forgot to turned around and said: “Talk later ok Tiffany.”

Looking at the smaller back of WooYoung ahead of him, Khun couldn’t hold back his smile. His lover was so cute. He thinks all the rest of his life he can only love WooYoung. Jang WooYoung, please stay beside me always.