6.

Nameless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara couldn't believed her eyes when she opened the front door of her apartment to grab the newspaper.

There were flowers everywhere along the gap on the lobby between her and Luhan's place, which was pretty big. It almost looked like there's a carpet made from flowers. Roses, Daisies, you name it. She took the newspaper slowly, as if afraid that she'd somehow hurt those pretty flowers. She looked to her left and her right, inspecting whether anyone is going to pass soon or not. Then she remembered that it's only her and Luhan who were living on this floor.

She breathed in relief while still staring at the flowers, admiring their beautiful colors. She's kind of touched yet pissed on the person who's responsible for doing this, which didn't take a genius to figured out whom.

As if he's on cue, the front door in front of her being opened by a man who looked like he just woke up. His hair was messy and his eyes looked like they want nothing but going back to sleep. He's wearing a blue boxer and a black wife-beater, exposing his skinny yet muscular body. He looked at the woman in front of him and flashed her his smile when he realized that she was staring at the flowers he bought earlier this morning.

"Do you like it? I went out early to get them, because you usually taking your newspaper around 7. But I guess that's not the case for today, huh? I was tired waiting for you so I sort of went back to sleep".

After he explained that, Dara could feel that her chest was filled with sudden warmness. Sure, she was angry at him but she somehow regretted how she just threw her tantrum at him yesterday. She was being tired and frustrated, but he was doing nothing wrong other than trying to help her. She hated how childish she acted towards him when she's supposed to be older than him. Plus, his action this morning had been nothing but sweet; and it made Dara felt even worse about herself.

She didn't answered him but responded him with another question instead. "Do you have anything to do? If you don't let's take a walk then had a breakfast outside today. Don't worry, it's all on me".

"I'm sorry".

Luhan almost choked on his ramen noodles, which he fortunately didn't do so. But still, it made him so surprised. He was focusing his eyes 100% on the woman in front of him now. 'Did I heard it right? Did Sandara Park just...........apologized to me?'.

Dara rolled her eyes in amusement as if she could hear his thought. "Yes, I just apologized to you, pretty boy. I know you don't mean anything bad yet I was being a s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter