9.

Nameless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara didn't knew what she was doing here. Sitting on a chair, observing her so-called fiancé posing in front of the camera with some other guy that she didn't really remember what his name is. She's never been a fan of the entertainment world because of her busy work, but she has the status of being an actor's partner now, at least in public. You could just say that she didn't have any choice.

The director just announced both models to take a break, and both of them walked to Dara's direction. "I don't know I will meet your fiancée this soon, Luhan. Nice to meet you". Luhan's co-model partner, Sehun, gave Dara a small smile while bowing his head, which Dara replied by the same gesture. "Introduce yourself first, brat. Use some of your manners, would you?" Luhan punched his shoulder in a joking manner. "Oh yeah, I almost forgot. My name is Oh Sehun, and I believe you are Sandara Park, the lovely fiancée of my friend Luhan here" Sehun gave Luhan a mocking glance "There, happy?".

Dara giggled at the sight of two grown-up men in front of her. They looked really close, almost to the point of they've been friends since they were kids or something. "Are you the same-age as Luhan, Sehun?". "He's actually four years younger than me, sweetheart". Luhan replied to her instead of Sehun who was staring in disbelief at his friend's answer. "You never told her about me all this time? I thought we're close". Luhan stuck out his tongue at him. "Stop being such a drama queen".

"You are four years younger? Oh wow, you sure look mature for your age! That makes you ten years younger than me. I feel really old". Dara frowned at her own remark, which made both men stop fake wrestling then turned to her. "You look beautiful despite the , don't worry. If you're single I would totally hit on you right now, I love older women, fyi". He winked at Dara before Luhan suddenly punched his arm again. It seemed to be kind of real this time because he's starting to rubbed on his arm, while hissing at the older man. "What the heck?!".

Luhan moved his way to beside Dara, then put his left arm around her shoulder in a protective manner. "First, you're not supposed to hit on my fiancée like that. Second, language. Our baby inside here-" he paused while putting his hand on Dara's tummy "-can hear you. We don't want any bad influence, especially from a guy like you". "A guy like me? Dara-noona, your fiancé is being ridiculous!". Sehun whined to her while pointing his finger at Luhan, acting like a little boy who's telling his mom about his friend teasing him. "Ya! Don't you noona her, you brat!".

"Sehun was lovely. I can't believe that I thought he was scary at first". Dara smiled remembering how Sehun acted around her. He was all over her, calling her noona while acting all cute. Luhan helped Dara fastening her seatbelt before started the car. "Do you love being called noona that much? You said you don't want me to call you noona because it makes you feel old". Luhan reminded her with a flat expression on his face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter