10.

Nameless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oooooh, that feels really good. Keep doing that there".

"Is it just me or you've been making suggestive sounds this past hour?".

Dara rolled her eyes. "Stop being such a ert".

Luhan chuckled slowly while continuing massaging Dara's back. She's at the fifth month of her pregnancy, and backaches, indigestion, heartbum, headaches, water retention, dizziness, constipation were common discomforts during this month, according to the doctor. Fortunately, Dara didn't had all those simptons, hers are just mostly headaches, dizziness, and backaches.

Which is why Luhan was doing what he's doing now.

"The baby is starting to kick a lot during this month. Well, not really a lot. But it's mostly at night which making sleep is such a luxury".

"Just sleep earlier, you won't feel it when you're asleep already".

"Try having someone kicked the inside of your stomach hard enough then I will allow you to say that".

Luhan furrowed his eyebrows while he was massaging Dara's neck area. "Our baby kicked hard, huh? I have a feeling it would be a boy and he would be really good at soccer".

"The last check-up the doctor asked us whether we wanted to know the gender of the baby, remember? If you just simply agreed then you wouldn't have to make any baseless assumption like this".

He pouted. "I just want it to be a surprise".

"Well then wait for another four months patiently without making any assumption first".

He positioned himself in front of Dara on the sofa. "I understand, my lady. There, happy?". Luhan bowed his head in a mocking manner.

She hit his shoulder lightly while laughing. "Stop doing that".

He chuckled lightly before stood up and made his way to the kitchen. "Do you want the tea that I gave you yesterday again?".

"Oh yes, please. They somehow able to calm your child down last night".

Dara couldn't freaking sleep.

She had already drank the tea that Luhan gave her, the kind that successfully made her slept well last night, but it seemed like it's not the same case tonight.

She was sighing hopelessly to the ceiling when she heard her phone beeped, notifying her that there's a new chat.

Dara grabbed the phone then unknowingly smiled to herself upon seeing who was it.

Luhan: Are you asleep yet? Does the tea work?

Dara: Yes, I am. Do you know that I'm replying this to you from the dreamland?

Luhan: Geez, no need to be so sarcastic. Why are you not sleeping yet? Our baby is kicking again?

Dara: Yeah and the fact that my back is painful enough doesn't help at a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter