3.

Nameless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You what?!".

A black-haired woman whose features resemble dolls in many way, just screamed at another woman who seemed to be her friend.

The another woman just rolled her eyes in response. "I slept with that Chinese actor named Luhan, don't make me repeat myself for the third time and stop overreacting, Park Bom".

"Excuse you, my reaction is pretty normal considering this is a famous person we're talking about," she sipped on her coffee then continued, "Anyway....how was it? Was he wonderful? Or maybe not, since he looks so deli-" Suddenly Dara cut her midway of her endless questions. "Are you sure you're going to talk about this? Because I'm not. Geez, I shouldn't have told you".

Bom pouted her lips then placed her cup back on the table. "No need to be so grumpy, you old woman. Anyway, how is your relationship with that guy know? Are you guys dating or something now?".

Dara looked like she was reminiscing about something and sighed. "I don't know.....? He was being pretty sweet and he tried to contacted me afterwards, but I just can't, you know? I don't think I can afford the time to date anyone now, I still want to focus on Clio".

Bom placed both her hands below her chin, staring at her best friend. "You and your commitment issues, seriously. There's a cute and famous younger guy who sounded funny and sweet according to your story, and you still don't know what to do? Just freaking date him."

She bitted her lips while her eyes are scanning around the quite cafe, before started to speak again. "I don't think I can date anyone who was sleeping with me on our first meeting? It just feels so wrong, how if he just wants to sleep with me again? I can't date a guy who only likes me only for my appearance, not my personality".

The other woman nodded her head slowly, understanding her friend's whole point. "If that's how you feel then just ignore him, I'm sure he'd got tired of it eventually. Just think of him as a one night stand partner. It's not like either of you have something which required to keep both of you in close contact, right?".

"He's still the endorser of my product, you know".

"So? It's not like he'd cut off the contract just because he can't date the CEO".

Dara laughed at Bom's attempt to cheer her up, which worked like wonder like it always is.

'Bom had a point. It's not like I have to keep in touch with him for anything....right?'

It's been around a month since the last time Luhan saw Dara.

Which is when they hooked-up with each other.

He tried to confronted her in many ways as possible despite his busy schedule, but it doesn't seem to make anything.

He tried to go to her place, rang her door bell, but it's always seem to be empty. He asked to her workers where she is, and they always give him the same "She is busy so she can't meet you" answer.

The fact that he forgot to asked for her number didn't helped either.

It's obvious that she's trying to avoided him, maybe because she didn't knew what to say if she meet him; or she just didn't wanted to see him.

Wasn't that what Luhan's supposed to feel too? Well, apparently he didn't.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter