1.

Nameless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan stared at the beautiful woman in front of him whom apparently the CEO of the skincare brand he's going to endorse, Clio.

Dara was wearing a white blouse with a white skinny jeans plus white pump shoes; it's clear that her outfit is white-themed today. She let her wavy brunette down like usual, with minimal make-up on her face; yet managed to look breathtaking as ever.

"So I guess that's clear enough to you, Mr. Lu, Mr. Kim?" smiled Dara looking back at both Minseok and Luhan.

Minseok grinned while nodding his head then bowed at her, "Yes, it is Ms.Park. Thanks for using my client as your endorser". He turned his head to Luhan, expecting him to do the same just like how he always does; and he twitched his eyes when he saw his friend is still staring at the CEO of Clio.

Luhan left Minseok no choice but nudged him. He had to came back from his lalala land as soon as possible because the beautiful Ms. Park is starting to notice something's wrong the actor.

"Y-yes, Ms. Park?" stuterred Luhan after he regained his senses back.

Dara giggled to herself softly seeing the poor guy in front of her. "We'd have a press conference and a party afterwards to introduce you as our next endorser tomorrow's evening at Park Hyatt Hotel, so please make sure you'd be able to come, is that clear enough for you?".

"Yes it is, thank you for hiring me, Ms. Park" bowed him which Dara bowed back to him in reply.

"It's a pleasure to meet a famous rookie actor like you, Mr. Lu".

"The pleasure is mine, Ms. Park, really".

"I just met the most beautiful woman in my life" muttered Luhan looking into space.

Minseok rolled his eyes at his friend beside him while continuing driving. "Careful dude, she's 30; that's like....6 years older than us?".

"WHAT?!" screamed Luhan so loud that made Minseok stepped on the brake of the car in shock. "What the hell is your problem?!".

Instead of answering him, Luhan gripped both of his shoulders while glaring at his eyes furiously. "Tell. Me. You. Are. Joking".

"What's the use of joking over someone's age? If you don't believe me then looked it up at the internet geez" Minseok removed Luhan's hands from his shoulder then kept his eyes back on the road.

Luhan grabbed his phone in his pocket then typed "Sandara Park" in the se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter