Prologue

Nameless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What do you think about G-Dragon, Ms. Park?"

Dara leaned forward to the desk while tapping her fingers slowly. "I like him and yeah, he's pretty famous. Too famous that you can't count how many products he's currently endorsing. We need someone who's famous but yet not that famous, so anytime people see him; they'd think about our product and not anything else".

"How about Kim Woobin?".

Dara shaked her little head while biting her lips. "As much as I like him, nope. He doesn't match our product's image. We need someone more........delicate".

Suddenly, one of the employees named Yoona clicked her fingers as she seemed to remember something, or rather someone. "How about that new Chinese actor, Luhan? He's pretty popular because of his role in that famous drama and he doesn't seem to endorse anything here yet".

"Ooooh yeah, I know that guy, he looks so feminine and pretty; I thought he was a girl at first" nodded other employee named Donghae agreeing with Yoona.

Dara is pretty busy with her job as a CEO and all so she doesn't really follow dramas; but everyone in the meeting seems to know this Luhan guy 'I guess he's famous enough, then?'. She tilted her head slowly towards Yoona, "Can you give me his profile?".

"Sure Ms. Park, please wait a second" Yoona then walked to the laptop which is being used for the presentation, opening a familiar Naver page. She typed Luhan's name and clicked to his profile.

"His name is Luhan, he's currently 24 this year. He recently got some recognition from a famous drama and he looks delicate enough to be our endorser I believe" Yoona smiled sheepishly while introducing him without Dara asking.

D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter