4.

Nameless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Please tell me you're joking".

Dara just showed a brown map with the hospital's logo where Chaerin worked at instead of answering him.

"I wish I am. Look into that if you don't believe me".

Luhan was staring at her with a doubtful look on his face but still taking the map nevertheless. He examined the papers for a few minutes while Dara's just sitting on his sofa, staring into the space.

"Oh. My. God," Luhan whispered when he realised that Dara wasn't joking. He took a deep breath before he turned to the woman beside him. "What are you going to do? Please just don't get rid of him. Or her. I'm begging you".

Dara turned to him and was greeted his sincere look and it felt like a little part of her just melted. She flashed her small smile to him, "I won't. The baby isn't doing anything wrong and I can't just kill any human being just for my sake. I'm not that selfish".

Luhan had to make sure that there's no problem with his hearing. Did he just hear that remark from the Sandara Park? The woman who refused to keep in touch with him since a month ago? He couldn't say he's not impressed.

He was expecting the worst answer so he couldn't help but being extremely relieved that he didn't hear that from her. He took her hands in his and squeezed them softly. "Thank you so much!".

Dara removed his hands from her own instantly because she could felt her heartbeat went a little bit too excited. "Y-you don't need to thank me. I'm just doing the thing that should be done and don't get me wrong, I'm telling you not because I want your support or anything like that. It's just you deserved to know as the father".

After saying that, she stood up from his sofa to leave from his place when suddenly a hand grabbed her wrist, preventing her from to do so. "Before you left, please give me your number. I have to make sure nothing's bad would happened to my child" 'And you,' but he didn't let that one out. Because if he did she'd refused, obviously.

Dara realised he had a point then motioned her hand for him to give her his phone. She handed it back to him after she did, "Here. But please understand if I can't always answer you in one go because I'm busy".

"Don't worry, I'm a very patient man". Luhan smiled at her saving her phone number then put his phone on the table in front of him.

Dara was making her way to the door with Luhan behind her when he suddenly speak. "Promise to call me if anything happen to our baby, okay?".

"I'd try". Dara gave him a short response before got into the lift.

Luhan walked back to his unit when an idea popped out on his head. 'You'd left with no choice but to do it, don't worry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter