5.

Nameless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two weeks had passed and Dara swore Luhan is getting more annoying day by day.

He would visited Dara every morning, offering her to had the breakfast together; which Dara usually agreed to because she's too lazy to cook anything due to her morning sickness.

As if doing that wasn't enough, these days he would visited her at night as well. He said he wanted to make sure that she's getting enough sleeping.

Dara asked him why did he seemed so carefree, like wasn't he pretty famous? Didn't he has a lot of schedules?

"I tell Minseok to move them on days instead. I don't want anything's scheduled both early on the morning and night".

Dara was kind of surprised that Minseok let him to do that. But then Luhan had this strange way of making people do whatever he wanted. You shouldn't judge anyone by their appearance indeed.

She knew the reason he's doing that is so he could check up on her everyday, she's not stupid.

Honestly, that bothered her so much. She hated being a burden. She didn't like the idea of depending on anyone.

"Are you okay, Ms. Park?". Dara heard Yoona's concerned voice snapped her back to the reality

"I'm fine Yoona, there's nothing's to worry about". Dara smiled reassuring her then back to signing the papers.

Yoona knew there's something wrong with her boss. She was taking days off more frequent than she ever did in these past 5 years Yoona had known her. 

Her face also seemed paler, like she's always tired. She's not really close with Dara, but her being like this is highly unusual that it makes her somehow worried. "Are you sure you are, Ms. Park?".

Dara looked up from the papers and smiled at her concern. "Yeah I am, thanks for worrying about me, though," then handed the last paper back to her.

Yoona bitted her lips while collecting the papers Dara had signed into the map, deciding she shouldn't talk about this more no matter how curious she was; because Dara didn't looked like she wanted to talk about it. "If you say so Ms. Park, well.........please excuse my leaving".

Yoona walked to the door of the CEO room when she heard a soft thud behind her and turn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter