The Sky

The 2 B's In Chatroom B

@MerryHopesMas has logged on.

@MerryHopesMas has invited @SugaSwag into a conversation.


 

@MerryHopesMas: Why isn't the sky green like green is so the new pink!

@SugaSwag: Has your brain been sprinkled with salt before being grilled like a fishy fish?

@MerryHopesMas: yes

@MerryHopesMas: it smells like salmon too :)


 

@SugaSwag has invited @ZeloCherryTomato, @BangChYeah, @HimToTheChan into this conversation.


 

@SugaSwag: over here doesn't know why the sky ain't green

@HimToTheChan: *Himchan is not amused*

@MerryHopesMas: *J-Hoe is amused*

@HimToTheChan: *Himchan is not amused*

@ZeloCherryTomato: *Zelo is confused*

@SugaSwag: That means you should check up what the word 'amused' means in a damn dictionary

@BangChYeah: *Yongguk is totes not amused*

@SugaSwag: Did you just use ‘totes’?

@BangChYeah: ^ Problem bish? It’s swag, unless you don’t even have swag in your dictionary.

@SugaSwag: Ohhhhh it’s on son of a wagon.

@MerryHopesMas: ACTUALLY PINK IS BETTER KEKE

@HimToTheChan: Zelo and I shall be the judges of this swaggy competition between Suga and Yongguk!

@MerryHopesMas: What about me TT^TT

@HimToTheChan: Fine you can be the PD-nim...

@MerryHopesMas: *no comment*

@ZeloCherryTomato:You just did a comment tho ^.^

@MerryHopesMas:

@HimToTheChan: ^ Doesn’t that still count?

@BangChYeah: HELLO THERE IS A COMPETITION HERE YOU PIECES OF CRABBY CHOPSTICKS.

@SugaSwag:

Don’t touch my hand, They’re used for Spiderman.

Don’t touch my pants, They’re for my wildest lamps.

Don’t touch socks. They too good for your rocks,

Don’t touch my hair. It’s too good to play fair.

Don’t touch my eyes, They’re too good for your sight.

Don’t touch my , There’s too much sass.


 

@BangChYeah: I can do better.

@HimToTheChan: 0.01 out of 10

@ZeloCherryTomato: 0.001 out of 10

@MerryHopesMas: IDK if I’m supposed to say anything but since I’m the PD...YAH BETTER MAKE IT FUNNY BEFORE OUT RATINGS DROP.

@HimToTheChan: Woah...Crossed the line PD-nim...

@MerryHopesMas: Eh? How am I supposed to act?

@ZeloCherryTomato: Just stay back and don’t talk.

@MerryHopesMas: WHAT HAPPENS IF I DON’T HAHAHAAHHAHA!

@HimToTheChan:We’ll go to your dorm and kidnap you.

@ZeloCherryTomato: It’s true^

@MerryHopesMas: It’s not true^

@HimToTheChan: Let’s go Zelo...brb aliens.

@MerryHopesMas: asdfghjjkll

@BangChYeah: Is he speaking french?

@MerryHopesMas: asdshjfkj;fgklfjglkf-not-djskjfjd-french-ssjfjfdkjff-fries


 

@MerryHopesMas is now idle.


 

@ZeloCherryTomato:Back ^.^

@BangChYeah: Himchan...What have you turned Zelo into...

@SugaSwag: Is J-Hope really...

@HimToTheChan: Of course didn’t you hear the screams in your dorm?

@SugaSwag: No...........

@ZeloCherryTomato: Are you deaf?

@HimToTheChan: So freaking blunt

@ZeloCherryTomato: Yes umma! 

@HimToTheChan: I hate you 

@SugaSwag: wtf well I hate everyone

@BangChYeah:First, what happened to the swag competition? Two, aren’t you gonna go look for J-Hope?

@SugaSwag: Righttttttttt him...brb...take that back we shall rap first before aiding J-Hope.

@BangChYeah: LET IT GO~ LET IT GO~ CAN’T HOLD IT BACK ANYMORE~

@BangChYeah: Now that’s rapping baby.

@HimToTheChan: 10 out of 10.

@ZeloCherryTomato: 100 out of 10 hyung!

@SugaSwag: What...is...this...random...shizzle...I...worked...so...hard...creating...that...rap...

@ZeloCherryTomato: ^ total breakdown right there :DDDD

@HimToTheChan: Suga K.O ~

@BangChYeah: SWAG GURL! DA LOOF. DA LOOF IS ON FIYAH

@HimToTheChan:NO ONE STEALS MY LINES!

@HimToTheChan: I LOVE CHEEGEBURGER. I LURVE IT.

@HimToTheChan: ^Suga & Yongguk K.O

@HimToTheChan: I win~

@BangChYeah: Total...break...down...I...sang...let...it...go...for...nothing...

@ZeloCherryTomato: ^ Hyung we’re ‘typing’ not singing/talking/rapping.

@BangChYeah: Men...Tal...Break...Down...

@SugaSwag: Now...Do...You...Feel...My...Pain...?...

@HimToTheChan: I’m surprised no one has asked about J-Hope :)

@ZeloCherryTomato: Weren’t we gonna tell him why the sky wasn’t green?


 

@WannaBeMyBrainJae has added himself into this conversation.


 

@WannaBeMyBrainJae: A simple reason the sky isn’t green is that the sun is not orange is that the sun’s color and the sky color relate to the sun’s surface temperature. This is called black body radiation because, if you heat up a black object it will first glow red, then orange, yellow, green etc. Red is a relatively cool color because it’s a low frequency (long wavelength) and low frequencies are the easiest for a black body to produce. As the temperature increases, the amount of short wavelength colors increases faster than the amount of long wavelength colors, and the object glows in a color that represents its temperature. Our star is called a yellow sun because the center color of the radiation our sun provides is yellow. The sun provides radiation in all colors and wavelengths, but because of its temperature, most of the radiated energy appears in the visible spectrum from violet to red, with yellow as the center. The sun also radiates some energy as invisible light, ultraviolet and infra-red, but not all that much. Thus, the simple answer to why the sun isn’t blue or green, it’s that the sun is too cool to be these colors. Of the light of the sun, some small amount (about 10%) scatters off of the molecules in the air. This is called Rayleigh scatter, and the fraction radiated is proportional to the 4th power of the frequency. Because the scatter is frequency dependent, the high frequencies (blue, indigo, and violet) scatter a lot, about 20%, while the red hardly scatters at all. As a result the sky looks blue, while the sun looks pretty much the same if viewed from earth or from space. The sun looks orange at sundown because the sunlight has to go through more air, and a lot more of the yellow, green, and blue scatter away before we see it. I might expect the sky to look somewhat greenish at sundown, but I have not noticed. If the molecules in the air were bigger we’d still see the same color, though its intensity would be greater. That’s the effect that carbon dioxide has — it causes more sunlight to scatter, making the sky a brighter blue (it also holds in the infra-red, but that’s a different story). If the sun were cooler (orange say), the sky might appear as green. That’s because there would be less violet and blue in the sunlight, and the sky color would be shifted to the longer wavelengths. My summary is thus, that on planets where the sun is cooler than ours, the sky is green. Rayleigh scatter only applies to molecules and other objects that are much smaller than the size of the light wavelength. A typical molecule of air is about 1 nm in size (1E-9 of a meter), while the wavelength of yellow light is about 580 nm long. Clearly, the molecules of air are much smaller than the wavelength of light. With snow, the size of the crystals are 500-2000 nm in size, so the snow looks like all the colors of the sun together, and that’s white. White = the sum of all the colors: red + orange + blue + green + yellow + violet + indigo.

@ZeloCherryTomato: Ummmm what?

@WannaBeMyBrainJae: This is the reason why the sky is blue not green...duh...


 

@WannaBeMyBrainJae is offline.


 

@BangChYeah: I didn't get one word of what he said.

@HimToTheChan: I think Youngjae’s gone crazy...

@SugaSwag: I would have never has a mental breakdown if Youngjae didn’t explain this to J-Hope...

@SugaSwag: THAT’S RIGHT I NEED TO FIND HOBI...


 

@SugaSwag is offline.


 

@BangChYeah: Does that mean we can talk gossip girls now?

@HimToTheChan: Omg did you hear 2pm’s Nichkhun and SNSD’s Tiffany were dating?

@ZeloCherryTomato: He could go so much better!

@BangChYeah: I ship khuntoria <3

@HimToTheChan: And that fan who fainted at Exo’s showcase comeback?!

@ZeloCherryTomato: Damnnnnnnnnn we should add 12 more people into our group that look like EXO so we can get more fans.

@BangChYeah:Omg babe I totally agree.

@HimToTheChan:Have you heard how Winner is going to debut soon?

@ZeloCherryTomato: Omg 100% Team B from YG will debut this year too!

@BangChYeah: Aces (Team A Fans) will be so mad if Team B debut soon~


 

@SugaSwag is online.

@MerryHopesMas is online.


 

@SugaSwag: What

@MerryHopesMas: The

@SugaSwag: Fish.

@MerryHopesMas:Sticks.

@SugaSwag: Fishsticks?

@MerryHopesMas: Fishsticks.


 

@BangChYeah is offline.

@ZeloCherryTomato is offline.

@HimToTheChan is offline.


 

@MerryHopesMas: We should totally blackmail them with this :DDDDD

@SugaSwag: Agree ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


 

@MerryHopesMas is offline.

@SugaSwag is offline.


 

@JongFlyUp has added himself into this conversation.


 

@JongFlyUp: So is there still a moon?

@JongFlyUp: Hello?

@UniversityProfessor: Did you go to school?


 

@JongFlyUp is offended offline.


Admin Hope: I lurve cheegeburger...I lurve it...

Admin Zelo: I hope that you like this story..So support us to grow up,comment up,vote and subscribe.HWAITING CHINGUYA!~~