Chapter 2 – A Surprise

What Happened to Us?

 

“I’ll get it!” Ryeowook exclaimed and rushed nimbly towards the door.

Everyone stared curiously as he opened it, to find that their favourite dongsaengs and sunbaes were trying to rush in. The girls of SNSD pushed each other around, together with DBSK, SHINee, f(x), BoA, Kangta and all the other SMTowners. Even Lee Soo Man himself was there.

“OH? Why are you all here?” Kyuhyun asked, surprised.

“Are we too late? You guys haven’t celebrated his birthday yet right? Where is Jungsoo?” Lee Soo Man said as they all entered the boys’ dorm.

The girls of f(x) giggled as they pointed to a pair of boxers on the sofa, which Yesung immediately grabbed and ran to his room to protect it from the eyes of his second family. Han J. Heebum caught the attention of all the girls as they showered him with kisses, cuddles, and cooing.

“Yah, you kids better not spoil my Bummie. I don’t know where hyung is, Soo Man-sungsaengnim. He was supposed to come home an hour ago, but he’s not home yet. I can’t contact him, his phone is turned off,” Heechul said as he made his way to the kitchen.

“Shouldn’t we look for hyung then?” Minho asked worriedly

“Yeah, I agree! A group of us will go look for him then. You guys set up the decorations we brought, apparently SuJu did a horrible job. We’ll leave soon,” BoA said, pointing towards the lazily hung and uneven streamers.

“But, why are you guys here to celebrate hyung’s birthday all of a sudden?” Sungmin asked.

The rest of Super Junior nodded their head, confused. All these years, it had been only SuJu celebrating with Leeteuk, and on certain occasions, with DBSK, SNSD or SHINee.

“Leeteuk oppa is the oldest among us, he’s turning 29 today and he’s going off to the army next year. Of course we’d celebrate this with him. We want him to remember this before he goes off. Besides, we all love him don’t we? Oppa is so lovable~!” Sunny replied, her aegyo erupting just for Sungmin.

Sungmin blushed and pinched Sunny’s cheeks. Sulli walked over towards the couch to sit in between Taemin and Heechul. She tried to lay her head on Taemin’s shoulder, but Heechul grabbed onto her and scolded Taemin for trying to steal his sister away. Taemin chuckled at his “twin” and leaned onto Sulli instead, making her blush. She wrapped her arms around him and they both laughed as Heechul tugged on Sulli, trying to break them apart.

Knock

Everyone turned to face the door once again.

“It could be oppa, come on open it!” Yoona exclaimed, impatient to see her best friend.

Shindong opened it and found himself face to face with 5 familiar faces. After embracing them for god knows how long, he made way for them to enter the dorm.

“Hankyunggie, you’re here!”

“Kibum-ah, you made it!”

“Kangin hyung, how ARE you here?!”

“Henry!”

“Mimi!”

The 5 boys shyly made their way in and embraced each other. Heechul let go of the Taelli couple and rushed to hug his ‘boyfriend’. Hankyung embraced him tightly; tears of happiness rolling down their cheeks.

“How’d you get out of the army, hyung?” Siwon asked in amazement at Kangin.

“Haha, it was easy. I pulled some strings. If I don’t celebrate hyung’s birthday together with him today, I won’t be able to for 2 more years. Now, where’s my Teukie?” Kangin asked

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seohyun watched her leader staring at the pictures on the walls. Unnie’s acting weird, what’s wrong with her? Taeyeon then silently made her way into one of the rooms and closed the door. Seohyun gasped. Unnie, was doing something bad, she had to tell someone! She turned around and found Kyuhyun smiling, his face inches away from hers.

“Oh, oppa you scared me!” Seohyun exclaimed

“Hohoho, I’m the evil maknae you know. What were you looking at anyway?” he asked curiously

“Taeyeon unnie just went into someone’s room. I think we’d better not disturb her though, she looked so sad,” Seohyun said, apparently too loudly, causing everyone to turn and look inquisitively at her.

“Which room?” Heechul got up, concerned.

Seohyun pointed to the farthest one, causing the boys of Super Junior to gasp

“That’s hyung’s room; she really shouldn’t go in there. The Park Jungsoo I know will never let anyone into his room, never!” Heechul exclaimed.

Victoria made her way to the room to fetch her dongsaeng, but stopped as she neared the door, her eyes widening.

“What’s wrong noona?” Kyuhyun asked

Her face was scared and worried when she looked up. “I think she’s crying inside,” Victoria whispered. Everyone looked at each other questioningly. What the hell was going on?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Hahah I think my updates are too short -.-  I should write more, yes?