Chapter 4 – Secrets

What Happened to Us?

 

“Jinja, igobwoya?!” Leeteuk screamed louder causing everyone to flinch.

Everyone took a peek inside the creepily all-white room. Taeyeon was on the bed, unmoving, her cheeks puffy and eyes swollen. On the bed, there was a box, a white box to be exact, and all its contents were spilled out. Polaroid pictures, movie tickets, pressed flowers, diaries, rings and so many more things lay on the bed. The chairs had been moved, the comforter on the floor and the curtains flapping due to the wind from the open window. Basically, the room was in a crazy mess.

“Hyung, I don’t know what’s going on but it’s not right for you to be shouting like that to everyone. She was crying inside your room, so we just let her stay there even though we knew you wouldn’t like it. Hyung, what’s happening? Why are you so angry, what’s wrong?” Donghae asked in a hushed whisper, his face running with tears.

Leeteuk’s expression softened. He had hurt his brothers. He didn’t want to see any of them crying, especially Fishy. He hurriedly wiped away a tear that escaped, angry that he had even started to cry.

“I’m sorry everyone. Please, Go ahead and sleep now. I’m sorry for screaming,” Leeteuk bowed and took a deep breath.

He looked at Heechul straight in the eye, his other members, and then went into his room to check whether Taeyeon was unconscious or sleeping. After confirming her condition, he got up and sat on the chair, facing her. The others whispered among themselves, saying something weird was going on. Kyuhyun gave one last look at his beloved hyung before closing the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The setting sun was a glowing red ball of flames, a truly breath taking sight. Taeyeon looked down at her shoes. Her shoelaces were untied.

“Let me get that for you,” a voice said

Taeyeon’s heart pounded. That voice, his voice, it was his voice. She turned to her right and true enough, she found him smiling down at her. He kneeled down and tied her shoelaces slowly before looking up and smiling his signature dimple smile at her. She blushed and looked at her hands. He grabbed hers and pulled her along, laughing the whole time.

“Oppa, won’t we get caught?” She asked worriedly

He flashed the dazzling smile yet again and shook his head. SNSD had just debuted, and she had to be careful to maintain her innocent image by not having a boyfriend. Being seen with a man would be catastrophic; moreover if it was her sunbae who had quite a large number of fans. They already began to walk slowly, hands clasped together. The darkness soon enveloped them and the cool night breeze brushed itself against Taeyeon’s bare shoulders. She shivered and heard her teeth chatter. What a dork, she thought. He looked down at her and smiled to himself before taking off his jacket and putting it around her. She grinned, thankful for it and clung onto his arm, leaning onto his right shoulder. He suddenly stopped walking. There, in front of them, was a white bench perfectly placed. They were both tired from the running earlier and sat down on it, catching their breath.

“Oppa, someone might see us,” Taeyeon said worriedly.

He looked around. The bench was in full sight, anyone could see them. He didn’t want to leave the bench though. It was rare to find a beautiful white bench in the park. He nodded his head and went to sit behind it, leaning his head onto the bench. Taeyeon smiled. He knew how to get whatever he wanted.

“Don’t be silly oppa, come on, let’s find another bench,” she said standing up

“No way, I like this bench. I just do,” he replied stubbornly

Giving up, Taeyeon sat next to him and leaned onto his body as he placed his arm around her. There was only one lamppost that was , and the shadow of the bench helped hide them further. Their breaths were steady and their heartbeats were as one. He turned his head and kissed the top of hers. Taeyeon held her breath. His lips travelled further down, from the crown of her head, to her forehead, to her ears and then her jaw line. He hesitated before finally pressing his lips softly on hers. The kiss was soft and sweet, but it sent Taeyeon’s mind reeling with pleasure. They kissed a little while more, until they were out of breath. He leaned his forehead on hers, their noses touching. They were breathing hard, gasping for air. He smiled and chuckled before kissing her forehead again and embracing her in a hug.

“Saranghae, Taengoo yah,”

“Saranghae, Teukie oppa,”

 

Taeyeon woke up, her tears trickling uncontrollably. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I'M SO SORRY IF WHATEVER HAPPENED IN THE ROOM IS DISAPPOINTING I THINK YOU GUYS KINDA EXPECTED MORE SORRY MY CHINGUS :'( I WAS SUPPOSED TO UPDATE 2 DAYS AGO BUT I FELL ASLEEP THE WHOLE DAY WATCHING THIS DRAMA (THE PRINCESS' MAN --> AWW SO CUTE) hahah why am I typing in caps? So yes I uploaded two chapters today as an apology. SORRY guiseeee *dances to SJ*