Chapter 7 - Conspiracy

What Happened to Us?

 

 
The man watched as Leeteuk lay down. He knew all too well that he was given the spying task due to his sheer awesome talent. Of course if anything requires sneaking around stealthily, Kim Heechul was the man for the job. After all, he'd had much experience from all the dates he'd secretly gone to. Heenim was genuinely worried about his hyung. Leeteuk had been pretty down and silent recently. No scratch that, he's been acting this way pretty much since last year. Heechul stayed perfectly still as he watched the older man wipe his eyes. I was right, he cried again tonight; just like all the other nights. It took Heechul a while to realise that his hyung had already fallen asleep. Rubbing his eyes, he carefully got up and tiptoed exaggeratedly into his room where everyone had gathered secretly after Leeteuk had checked up on them.
 
His room was definately the biggest; besides Leeteuk's of course. Being one of the eldest sure had its perks. He once felt bad that his dongsaengs had to share rooms while he and Leeteuk got their own, but now it doesn't really bother him since they enjoy their dorm life. The baby blue walls were decorated with polaroid pictures and posters of all sorts. He had dedicated an entire cork board to the CHOCOballs and next to it was a gigantic poster of Sohee. He chuckled seeing it, remembering how he and Sica had fought about it. Jessica threatened to tear it down, much to Heechul's terror. How could he help it, he was after all just another typical fanboy.
 
"Is hyung sleeping?" junior diva asked the senior diva.
 
Heechul sat down and nodded his head at Key, who sat down and heaved out a long sigh of relief. Tiffany got up and walked out of the room without hesitation. Worried for her unnie, Luna started to rise, but was stopped by Siwon as he shook his head silently.
 
"Oppa, what's really going on?" The others nodded their heads and murmured their agreement.
 
Heechul was still for a second before he turned to face Kangin.
 
"You... You know. Don't you?" Heechul said with an all-knowing voice
 
Every single pair of eyes turned to look at Young Woon. He looked down, taking a deep breath before he looked up to face them.
 
"Maybe it's because I'm close to the both of them. Maybe it's just a coincidence. I don't really know either. All I know is that hyung hasn't been himself, aren't I right? Hyung didn't like me knowing, He made me promise not to tell anyone. But I'll tell you all. I know this'll help him and her. And us for that matter."
 
Jessica got up and sat herself beside the smiling Heechul, directly in front of Kangin. She slowly brought herself down to his level, her eyes unblinking.
 
"Tell us everything. Now."
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
She didn't bother to knock, it wasn't her unnie's room anyway. Tiffany pushed open the door and closed it behind her. The lights had been turned off, but the white walls were reflecting the moon's rays; making the room seemingly glowing. The young woman turned her attention to the huge bed, scanning the tumble of white comforters and pillows. She watched as the white objects rose up and down steadily. Careful not to step on anything on the floor, she made her way to the bed before ripping off the comforter.
 
"You made us so scared you know."
 
Taeyeon's eyes crawled up slowly to face her dongsaeng. Her eyes were smiling, even though she wasn't giving her unnie the eye-smile she was so famous for. Taeyeon smiled slightly and hugged the pillow even tighter. 
 
"I'm sorry Fany-ah," she managed to barely muffle
 
"I don't want whatever to happen to happen again,"
 
"I know, I'm sorry Fany-ah,"
 
Tiffany her hair and sighed.
 
"Do you want to talk about it?"
 
Tiffany secretly crossed her fingers, praying to god that she would say yes. For the past year, she had never known the reason why she found her unnie in that horrible state. Why her unnie was so miserable and sick. If Tiffany managed to find out the reason, surely she could prevent it from repeating itself in the future. And knowing Taeyeon, she was almost a hundred percent sure that it would definately happen again.
 
"It's scary to be in the dark. I can't see your face," Taeyeon said as she got up and pulled her best friend along.
 
Taeyeon cautiously side-stepped the objects and the light. The room was still in a mess. And it was her fault. Tiffany looked around herself, fully absorbing how messy the room was.
 
"We might as well clean up while I tell you, right?" Taeyeon said with a slight smile.
 
Tiffany nodded and made her way down next to her unnie.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
"When I was still doing the radio show with Taeng, I got to know her better. I knew she had dated some guys while she was a trainee, most of us have dated each other. I asked her a random question one day, asking if she would date any of us in Super Junior," Kangin paused
 
"Truth be told, I actually did like her at the time. Taeyeon and I were really close. When I asked her that, she nodded her head and got shy about the subject. I laughed it off, but I was really curious. After the recording, we went to eat as per usual. After I ate, I realised I had no money and I couldn't call Heechul hyung because my phone had died. Taeyeon offered to pay for me and I promised to pay her back. When she opened her wallet, I saw a picture of her posing with someone. It got me very curious. When she excused herself to the bathroom, I went to open up her wallet."
 
Kangin received a smack on the head. He cried out in pain and glared at Heechul.
 
"You pabo, when does a gentlemen ever look into a girl's stuff without asking for her permission?" Heechul sighed, turning away from him.
 
"Tsk, look who's talking. Anyway, it was a picture of her and teukie hyung. Well, there were many pictures. But the main one was teukie hyung kissing her cheek. I got really surprised. I mean, teukie hyung isn't one to be hiding these things from us right? He's never lied to us or kept secrets. I don't know why hyung didn't want to tell us about this though. Taeng didn't find out that I saw the photos. The next day, after we recorded, I followed her. Guess where she went," Kangin asked
 
"To the ice cream man?" Seohyun asked
 
"Ani, Seohyun-ah, you're too innocent!" Kangin said and his laughter boomed as everyone chuckled, Soo Young patting the confused maknae's head.
 
"She went to our dorm and waited outside. Then she walked out with hyung. And they were holding hands T__T . I was sad," Kangin pouted as Heechul smirked.
 
"So, they were together before. Question is, why aren't they now?" Hyoyeon asked as she her imaginary moustache.
 
Everyone looked at each other as they shrugged.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
"See this? This was when i first got into SM. I got to know oppa about a month after I got in. Oppa was pretty stuck up but I found him nice. This was when he finally decided to talk to me. Young Woon oppa thought it was pretty historic that oppa had tried to talk to a girl like me first, rather than I talk to him. After all, I wasn't really pretty last time. And you know Park Baram, always the player going for pretty girls. Anyway, Young Woon oppa took a picture for us. It took him days to print it out but he finally printed it," Taeyeon said holding the picture of Leeteuk and her proudly.
 
Leeteuk had scribbled the date it was taken behind it. It was comical looking at how both Leeteuk and Taeyeon wore their duck pouts with a surprised expression at the sudden appearance of the camera. Taeyeon gathered the pictures around it into a bundle and passed it to Tiffany, who then picked up the white box and placed it nestly inside. Taeyeon crawled over to the next messy area and picked up a white seashell.
 
"Ah, I remember this. This was when their 'U' first won. Oppa called me the very second after they won to tell me the news. The next day, I went with a few other trainees to the beach with SuJu oppas. Yoong was invited by Donghae oppa and Jessica was invited by both Hae and Chullie oppa. I felt pretty out of place there because I knew oppa just wanted to show that he at least had someone to invite. Everyone was really close to each other and I was pretty scared and nervous. I almost drowned that day, because I was playing alone. But you know what Fany? Oppa saved me that day hehe. And he decided to stay with me the whole time after that, even though he was supposed to be celebrating. Then we walked on the beach together and looked for seashells. I gave him this one, cause I knew he liked the colour white. Besides, it's really pretty, isn't it?" Taeyeon asked.
 
Fany murmured a response, knowing that her unnie wouldn't be able to hear what she was saying anyway. She placed the shell carefully next to the photos. She looked up to find that her unnie was across the room. Tiffany sighed and walked towards her unnie.
 
Taeyeon was trembling, holding on to a photo.
 
"What's wrong?" Tiffany asked, confused
 
Taeyeon's head shot up.
 
"Nothing. I think we're done. Good night Fany-ah," Taeyeon said as she picked herself up and climbed up Leeteuk's bed.
 
Tiffany picked up the photo. There was a picture of a bench on it. A white bench to be exact. What exactly did Taeyeon not want to remember?
 
____________________________________________________ 
 
hey guys I'm back! Sorry I've been on hiatus lately T__T I had exams. AND my laptop crashed, bringing down all the chapters I had written in advance with it. I cried. Yeah HAHAHA so yes thanks for staying with me :3
 
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
and have you heard? Teukie on WGM. Let the dude rest man -..- ALL THE BEST TO DIMPLES COUPLE ^^