Chapter 10 - Unexpected

What Happened to Us?

 

*CLICK*
 
Taeyeon rubbed her eyes and yawned. Man that flash was blinding. Wait- flash? She opened her eyes to see Yoona giggling, showing Donghae something amusing on the camera. As irritated as she was, Taeyeon was in no mood to get up and she snuggled even more into the warm chest that slowly rose and fell.
 
Taeyeon's eyes burst open again and turned to her right. Silently sleeping, the serenity on Leeteuk's face was enough to make Taeyeon feel at peace too. As though he could feel someone staring at him, the man's eyes fluttered open, meeting warm chocolate brown eyes. Their gaze held for a mere minute, yet it was enough to make Taeyeon and Leeteuk look away from each other, blushing.
 
"Yah you two loverbirds, we're here already! Get up!" Sunny teased and poked both their arms before running away, high-fiving Sungmin.
 
"Aish jinja that girl! She and Sungmin oppa are too cheeky," Taeyeon muttered before getting up.
 
She extended her hand towards the still sitting Leeteuk, who stared at it in confusion.
 
"You know, usually a guy would be the one doing this," Leeteuk said as-a-matter-of-factly, gesturing to their linked hands.
 
Taeyeon shrugged and gave him a small smile before pulling him up. Almost immediately, they let go of their hands and walked off to find someone. Anyone would do, as long as it wasn't just the two of them. The younger female and male side-eyed each other and smirked before linking hands and skipping towards the shore, satisfied with their picture.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Tiffany stared in awe at the sight in front of her. It was beautiful, completely beautiful. It had been such a long time since she's been to the beach; it was yet another activity that her schedule did not allow. In fact, she was sure none of them had gone to the beach recently. Except Siwon oppa maybe, because he's always filming Poseidon.
 
"BOO"
 
Tiffany screamed as someone jumped on her, giggling.
 
"Oh my god, did you have to do that?" the words rushed out of as Tiffany fanned herself and tried to steady her heart. 
 
When she heard no reply, she looked up to face her attacker; confused. Siwon's face bore a serious look, his brows scrunched together in disapproval.
 
"Oh, sorry oppa. I forgot. I promise to not use God's name in vain again," Tiffany pouted.
 
Siwon nodded his head in satisfaction and grinned before extending his hand towards the girl. He was rewarded with a literally glowing eye-smile and his heart couldn't help pounding harder in his chest when she gripped onto his hand. He pulled her close and they stood there, admiring each other.
 
"Come, take off your shoes! I want to show you a cool place," Siwon urged and they both slid off their sandals.
 
Pulling Tiffany along, Siwon ran off laughing in excitement as Tiffany trailed on behind him, giggling at his childishness.
 
 
"Those two look like they belong in a CF huh Shikshin?"
 
The tall girl whipped her head around to find Ryeowook standing behind her, smiling. Soo Young nodded her head and grinned, but Ryeowook noticed how the smile didn't quite reach her eyes.
 
"You still not over him, huh?" The eternal maknae quietly said.
 
It was more of a statement than a question, but Soo Young nodded; her face looking downwards. It was silent before she felt something poking her back. She turned yet again to find a bento and looked up questioningly.
 
"You're gonna need this wayyyyy more than Changmin,"  Ryeowook smiled.
 
Soo Young giggled and gobbled up the food in record time.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
"ALRIGHT, THE TENT IS SET, LET'S PLAY~!" Onew yelled and everyone ran towards the sea water loaded with water guns, floats and all other kinds of things.
 
Heechul sighed and lay down inside the tent. He really didn't want to risk going under the sun, even if he was indeed wearing sunblock. He felt the need to maintain his milky white skin image. He closed his eyes and sighed. True, he was supposed to be making sure Taeyeon and Leeteuk were having a good time, but he decided to put it off for awhile. He needed to enjoy himself more. He heard the tent zip open and felt the presence of another person hovering over him. Panicking, Kim Heechul opened his eyes.
 
"Tch, and I thought you were really sleeping," Heechul couldn't even see Jessica's mouth talking because all he saw was her eyes.
 
He felt her nose on his and stared at his reflection in her irises. 
 
 
"Are you going to get off me?" heechul asked, smirking
 
"Nope, I don't think I am," Jessica replied, returning the smirk
 
"Why not? Because I'm too hot? And you're attracted to me?" Heechul wiggled his eyebrows
 
"Nope, you're cold. Just like my ex-boyfriend, Air conditioner. I don't believe you've met him though,"
 
"No I don't believe so, maybe you should introduce him to me..." Heechul's voice trailed off as he noticed Jessica's eyes growing distant
 
"Maybe, maybe later. Then again, maybe not.." The girl's voice grew softer and Heechul had to strain himself to hear her even though she was so close to him.
 
"Why not? I really do want to mee-"
 
 
Heechul was cut short when he felt soft lips on his own. Surprised, Heechul gave a soft yelp but quickly calmed down when Jessica grew persistant. Heechul smirked. Now this is definately my area of expertise. 
 
"Hold on I'll go get your float Luna!" Onew comforted the pouting girl and raced back into the tent.
 
He pulled down the zipper and was greeted by Heechul who was lying down on his side and Jessica sitting across him.
 
"So, did you and air-con have a baby?" Heechul asked casually
 
"What? Why would you say that?" Jessica asked, startled.
 
Grinning, Heechul took out a barbie-designed, pink mini-fan and cradled it.
 
"You stupid idiot!" Jessica laughed and hit him with a pillow.
 
"Hyung, could you pass me the float behind you?" Onew meekly asked
 
Heechul threw it to Onew who completely missed it and ended up tripping.
 
 
"~Everything he does is Onew condition~," The two sunbaes sang and giggled 
 
Onew rubbed the back of his head and laughed it off before bowing to them and exiting the tent. Heechul side-eyed Jessica and smiled.
 
"I'll go get a drink," he said getting up.
 
Jessica watched him leave before wrapping her arms around herself, squealing and spazzing like a crazed fangirl. She, Jung Sooyeon; just kissed Kim Heechul. She touched her lips, forever marked by their kiss. She sighed and threw herself back onto the floor smiling.
  
 
____________________________________________________  
 
HAYY CHILDRENNN ◕‿‿◕ thank you for staying with me even after my not-so-long hiatus. I felt so guilty not updating so this is kind of a filler chapter, it's so short ಥ_ಥ. Yeap, in this chapter I changed the focus of the story to Heesica and Sifany. And a dash of SooWook, SooWon and Lunew ^^. I know everyone likes different pairings so my story will focus on not only one :) OH, and the next chapter will -finally- be the grand entrance for 2PM for all those who were wondering when they would make their appearance.
 
Hehe, FYI i take one-shot requests too and I'll try very hard to complete them •◡• 
 
DID YOU SEE TAETEUK BLONDIES' MOMENTS AT MAMAS 2011?
 
 
oh this man :') congrats Super junior and SNSD. SUJU+SOSHI=SUSHI