Chapter 9 TaeNy

It's You All Along
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Yah! Kwon Yuri! Why are you flirting with that jerk?! I am so disappointed of you!” then I went to the other direction away from her.

My tears are now betraying me, they started to fall continuously. I just wiped it with my backhand but it still keep on flowing.

 

Out of nowhere, someone held me by the arm and hugged me tight right after.

“Jessica~ah… mianhe” yeah, it was my Kwon Yuri.

 

************

We just hugged there for almost 10 minutes or even more. I don’t know how long we’ve been there. I’m now stopped of my emotions.

Everyone’s looking at us now, but the hell with them. I just feel hugging her really tight and I don’t want her to let me go and vice versa.

 

“Sica~ah… are you feeling okay now?” Yuri asked me still hugging each other.

 

I’m the one who pulled first. I can’t look to Yuri’s eyes. I feel ashamed of what I have done earlier. Maybe because of too much silence, Yuri started to talk again.

 

“I bet you’re really starving now and so do I” while smiling, she grabbed my hand. And now we’re walking hand in hand.

 

“Aish, what’s wrong with these guys? They keep on staring at my Sica~ah” Yuri irritatingly mumbled but I can hear her. She’s really something, so dummy and dork. She’s the one being chased by lots of guys here, not me.

Instead of going in a restaurant, I dragged her in the clothing shop.

 

As we entered, I pulled my hand off her. I think she was a little surprised by that.

And I started searching for clothes.

 

After I got some, I went back at her and pointed out her flaws.

 

“Next time, change first while going out. This sweater looks so perfect on you made everyone keeps their eyes following you. This blouse, change it, it’s revealing too much curves. Well, this jeans, it’s okay, you can keep it.” I said it while looking at her. I got some clothes I prefer her to wear and gave it to Yuri.

 

“Sica~ah?...” -Yuri

“Change now.” I commanded. I know she’s too dorky, she didn’t understand.

 

“Huh?” still clueless Yuri.

“NOW. Change now!”

 

“O-okay…” then she went to the fitting room while scratching her head.

 

 

Taeyeon’s POV

Fany and I are now watching this movie, I can’t even concentrate watching. I looked at Tiffany who’s eyes are nailed in the TV screen.

Aish, what does Jessica and Yul taking so long?

 

“Fany~ah, do you want me to get some food? We haven’t had eaten yet.” Tiff just stared at me and smiled.

 

I will take that as a yes right?

I’m not hungry though, I just want to see her move aside from only watching TV. I just don’t know but I love seeing her being lively. When I see her down, I think it hits me back tripled time.

So I went to the kitchen, I prepared 2 chocolate drink, rice and those we fried earlier. I went back in the living room carrying our food, but I saw Tiffany’s already sleeping. I put aside the tray of food and went to her.

 

“Fany~ah, are you still awake?” I just want to know so I can take her in their room, but I got no response from her.

 

Without thinking twice, I kissed her in the forehead.

Fortunately, she’s still sleeping. Maybe she didn’t sleep all night because of that phone call she had. I’m curious who could that be, maybe it was her boyfriend breaking up with her.

 

With that thought in my mind, I can’t help but to smile. Just the idea, she’s single right?


Aish, what the ? Am I being rejoiced because her boyfriend dumped her? I don’t know why but I just felt my heart said yes, I’m happy.

 

When we cooked earlier, all I wanted was to be beside her that I even finished doing my assigned task as quickly as possible. Aside from that, I always wanted to see her smile that I would smile to her first so she would smile back at me. I even want to hold her hand that I made lots of excuses to hand her something so our hands will touch one another.

 

Just like this moment right now…

I want to kiss her in the lips that I even think she wouldn’t notice because she’s in a deep sleep.

Fany~ah, why are you affecting me like this?

 

After an hour or so, I found her gently opening her eyes.
Yes, I was just staring at her since she started sleeping. I didn’t even bother to stop the movie we we’re watching and now it’s finished.

 

“Taetae, sorry… you should have woke me up.” Tiff said as she was trying to sit up. I just help her so she would be comfortable.

 

“It’s okay. You’re sleeping so soundly that I chose not to disturb you.” And again, I’m smiling at her and just like what I am aiming to, she smiled back to me.

 

“You’re hungry now, aren’t you?” I asked her, while getting the food I prepared earlier.

 

“Thank you Taetae, I’m hungry like hell.” Tiffany said while laughing that made me join her laughing too.

 

“By the way, do you want me to heat it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter