Chapter 1 JeTi

It's You All Along
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“YAH!!! What was that for?!” what is wrong with this one? Did she really just slap me on my freaking goddess face?! Aish, this girl is really getting on my nerves. I glared at her fiercely as I felt my slapped cheek turning real hard.

 

“To get your freaking mind out of your ! What the hell are you thinking huh? Getting back to Korea is the last thing you must do. Have you ever forgotten that?” Jessica told me with her scariest look I’ve ever seen on her face. And that scared the hell out of me, geez, I’m the one who’s slapped here.

 

“The hell Jess, it’s been almost 4 years. And I have moved on, it is not something like I would do it again to myself.” I turned back to fix my luggage though it’s already finished, it’s better to be ready you know. She might slap me again.

 

“Aish, Tiffany, I really can’t let you go back there. What if once you see him and you might just actually end up trying to fix your relationshi-” I cut her off.

 

“Jess, I said it’s been 4 years now okay? I have moved on really. I know you’re being concerned here but I really have to do this. Because still, I can’t be at peace knowing that he’s there still there waiting for me. I have to let him go with his feelings. I can’t take that he’s not doing his responsibilities as a man just because of me.”  I turned again facing her. It’s not scary anymore though I can see her eyes verging for tears. Aish, this best friend of mine is really something. I thought she is known as an ice princess, but the hell she’s too far from that.

 

 

Jessica’s POV

I can’t take that she’s really going back there. The place she once cursed and promised not to turn to again. I can feel my tears are ready to fall but I keep it still intact. I am an ice princess, I must not cry. But the hell with that, my tears didn’t hold back. It’s now running on my face one by one.

“Tiffany…” as she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter