Chapter 6 Phone Calls

It's You All Along
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 “Tiffany, Jessica feel at home please. You can use the guestroom upstairs. Just turn at the left side.” I said as I look at Tiffany pulling their luggage.
Yeah, she’s pulling her bestfriend’s luggage too. I bet Jessica is too lazy to do that. And about her, I can tell she really wants to sleep now. I can see her closing her eyes while walking.

I helped Tiffany on their luggage. There’s just this feeling that I want to help her.

 

“Thank you Taetae” there comes her eye smile again. And with the name she gave me. I think she could call me that. I find it cute when she says it.

I just smiled at her.

 

Yuri’s POV

Sica is really sleepy right now. She looks like a princess, maybe sleeping beauty?

I smiled with the thought and then I saw Sica frowning at me and then avoided my eyes again.

 

“Taeng, where’s the room?” the midget seems not to hear Sica. She was busy helping Tifffany. So I smile and tell her.

“Ahm Sica~ah, it’s upstairs to the left side” she looked at me and her face is just blank.

“Thanks” Sica said and grabbed Tiffany’s hand to walk upstairs.

 

“Just tell us whenever you need anything, there would be no problem with that.” Taengoo said as the two approach their assigned room.

“Thank you again Taetae, Yuri” Tiffany said while being dragged by Jessica.

“Taeng, thanks.” It was Sica who said that, she was all smiling to Taengoo midget.
Aish, why is she not thanking me? I helped her too. I pout with the idea.

 

“Yul, let’s head to our room now.” the midget said while heading to our room.

“Arasso” Aish, I just feel so disappointed. I looked again upstairs, and there’s Sica looking at me.

 

“Good night Yuri~ah!” Sica said and quickly went inside their room.

 

Sica~ah, why is my heart beating so fast?

 

Tiffany’s POV

“Jessie, are you still awake?” I asked Jess but she’s sleeping already. Aish, I should have known.

It feels so nice being here. Taeyeon~ah, why can’t I keep you out of my mind? Maybe because you’re too cute, you look so adorable to me. Yeah, maybe that’s why.

I was about to close my eyes when suddenly, my old phone rang. Now I just remember why I am here. The real reason I am here. I took the phone and saw who the ringer is, it’s Chen.

 

“Why are you still like this even years have passed now?” I slowly mumbled to myself.

 

Right then and there, I answered the call.

 

“Hello Chen~ah…” I don’t know why but tears run down to my cheeks.

 

Taeyeon’s POV

It’s now 11 in the evening, I still can’t sleep. I’m thinking with those two, Jess and Fany on what am I going to prepare for tomorrows breakfast.
 I can’t suppress my smile when suddenly Fany’s eyes mile appear on my mind. She’s really something. It’s great knowing someone like her. She has this personality whom everyone would like even just seeing her for the first time.

Just like how I saw her entering the restaurant, her eyes captivate everything. Even me…

 

I decided to go to the kitchen, just to get some water. I was about to get a glass when I saw Fany went downstairs. She’s with her phone, I don’t know why but something is telling me to follow her.

I follow her outside trying not to let her notice me. I stood behind the door and I found her crying silently on the phone.

Seeing her like this tears my heart apart…

 

Tiffany’s POV

“Hello Chen~ah…” I don’t know why but tears run down to my cheeks.

I went outside so Jess wouldn’t hear me, but I guess she’s too deep on her sleeping that even if I scream here, she won’t notice. Still, I need to be sure.

I went downstairs when I saw no one. I choose to stay outside and sat near the door.

 

“Chen~ah…” why isn’t he talking?

“Yah! If you don’t talk, I would turn it off and I will never talk to you agai-”

“Fany~ah…” hearing him say my name caused my tears to fall down even more. I prevent myself from crying so loud that he might hear me on the line.

Why am I crying? I don’t know why…

 

“Fany~ah, babe please keep on talking. I only want to hear your voice. Please baby.” I heard him crying on the line, even he keeps from sniffing. I know he’s crying. I don’t know but my heart aches just knowing he’s like this.

 

“Chen~ah…” I don’t know what else to say, all I can say is his name. It has been 4 years now since I was able to say his name again.

 

 

“Fany~ah, I miss you very much. Can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter