Chapter 7 Awkwardness

It's You All Along
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyeon’s POV

“Yul, wake up!” I pulled her blanket. Still, no response.

“Kwon Yuri! Wake up, wake up now!” Aish, still sleeping.

Now let’s see if you’ll not be fully awakened. *Evil Smile*

 

“Yah, Yuri~ah, Jessica’s here.” Just the hell, I was right. Yul stood up abruptly and looked at me. She even searched the whole room to check if Jess is really here.

“Liar… Aish so being a midget” and she threw her pillow at me.

“Yah!” Of course I threw mine too. I hit her in her shoulders. Aish, that wouldn’t hurt >…<

She threw one once again but I was so fortunate that I was able to avoid the pillow. Just then our door opens and the person in front our door was hit by Yul’s pillow.

 

And as an additional info

Yuri hit her right in the FACE.

 

My face ----------------------------------à   ^________~

 

Yuri’s face -------------------------------à   O________O

 

The one-who-was-hit face -----------à  >_________<**

 

“Yah! Who the hell told you to hit me on the face?!”

Unfortunately, it was none other than Jessica Jung Sooyeon. Now let’s see Yuri, you’re a dead meat.

 

“I will just prepare our breakfast.” I quickly went outside the room. And for a while, I stayed behind Jessica’s and stick my tongue out to Yuri.

“Fighting Yuri!” I mouthed to my bestfriend before going to the kitchen.
 

 

I went straight to the kitchen wondering what I can prepare for breakfast. Though I’m still full with what Soohyun and I shared earlier this morning. Well, I am referring to ‘food’ readers.

I saw Tiffany on the table, she’s sitting right there spacing out. I bet she’s in a deep thought. Now instead of wondering what to prepare, I’m now wondering what she’s thinking. She’s so in deep thought that she didn’t even notice me sat beside her.

Now I can look at her closely, she has this pointy nose that looks so perfect with her side view, her skin is fair and I wonder if it’s soft such like babies too. Her eyes, it’s always refreshing to see whenever I look at her. She always looks smiling without effort, but I can recognize sadness behind.

I wonder if it has something to do with her on the phone last night.

 

Out of my thoughts, I didn’t notice Tiffany is now talking at me and worse, she found me spacing out while starring at her.

 

“W-what were you saying?” I bet I’m all red by now.
 

“Already falling for me?” Tiffany said showing her eye smile.
.
.
.
.
>/////////<

My heart is now beating very fast, so fast that I, myself can’t even follow. I think I am being out of breath. I was like being caught by my crush staring intimately at her during my high school days.

I can feel my jaw dropped that I don’t know what to say to her.

 

“Yah! Kim Taeyeon, I was just kidding” Tiffany chuckled. Then she held me at my chin and pulled it up… slowly.

All I can see is her and me. It was like time has stopped there. I felt the urge to lean my face close to her. Closer and closer, it was only an inch. I was near kissing her…

But I was brought back to my senses when Tiffany suddenly pulled back.

Then this thing on my chest, was it disappointment?
Pain maybe? I don’t know.

 

After an awkward silence… Tiffany talked

“I-I was just a-asking on what breakfast would you like and Yuri of course. W-we will make some food for us today to s-show how grateful we are for letting you us stay h-here.” She said it while composing herself and so do I.

 

“B-but I don’t think you have to. It’s you guys who our guest are, it’s our duty to  ta-” Tiffany just cut me off.

 

“No insist. I think Jess and I will have to go to do some groceries.” Then just that, she went away heading to the guest room.

 

“What have I done?” Aish

 

 

Jessica’s POV

What the hell, it’s still too early in the morning and those two jerks in the other room are disturbing me. Even Tiff doesn’t dare to make some noise near me when I am sleeping and those two?!

Aish, with no other left choice. I walked towards shorty Taeng’s room.

I abruptly opened the door. I was about to yell at them when just so suddenly…

 

THUGSSSSH

 

What the hell of all hell was that?!

Did I just get hit?

On my freaking goddess of all goddesses face?!

 

As I open my beautiful and burning eyes, I saw Yuri standing right in front of me with so much distance.

 

“Yah! Who the hell told you to hit me on the face?!” I was literally throwing fire glances at her.

“I will just prepare our breakfast.” Shorty Taeng said, but all my concentration and frustration were only on this tanned Yuri.

 

“Sica~ah, ehhh… I didn’t mean to. Sorry” Yuri said after Taeng’s gone,
Aish. Just because of that, all my anger and frustrations vanished.

OMG that’s it? That

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter