Chapter 8 YulSic

It's You All Along
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“No, of course I would help you” here is her eye smile again. Are we okay now?

“Let’s go Taetae” she walked towards me and dragged me outside. I really love the way she calls me that, only when it’s her who says it.

****************************

 

Taeyeon's POV

We’re now in the kitchen doing our assigned tasks. I’m assigned with the vegetables while Tiffany is on frying. I’m glad we’re okay now. I thought she would start avoiding me…

 

“Taengoo” it was Yuri who approached me, she’s handing a paper now. Aish this kiddo, when will she learn not to use script when talking?

Aish she’ll with be Sica anyways so I can’t blame her if she had listed mountains of words in there. ^^

 

“I thought you two are in the market now? Where is Jessica?” I asked her, well I thought they were gone already.

 

“Sica’s upstairs changing. Hey Taengoo, can you please lend me money? I will pay you back.” Huh? Oh I remember.

 

“Yah… and when did you ever learn to pay back? Psssh” I still gave her the money. Aish this Yuri.

 

“Thank you Taengoo” and now Yul’s grinning. She gave me peck in my cheeks after receiving the money. I know she’s teasing me.

 

“Yah Kwon Yuri! Eeeew gross” Aish this dork, it’s gross when she kisses me even she’s been my bestfriend for so long. Then she just left laughing while I’m wiping my cheek with my backhand.

 

“Dork Yuri” I uttered to myself.

 

 

Tiffany’s POV

I’m with Taetae now, cooking some of her left stock in the fridge. Actually, I’m assigned to fry bacon, eggs and this some kind of meat I am not familiar of. As I steal glances at her, she works just calm. Oh she’s sweating too, it’s all running down her face down to her neck and… gulp.

Aish, why do I even have to analyze that? Geez

I saw Yuri came, this bestfriends really look cute though. Maybe sometime I should approach Yuri, I bet she knows all about my Taetae…

 

My Taetae… I was about to kiss you earlier right? Just hell, why did I even pull back, that was an opportunity you know…

I just can’t suppress my smile whenever I remember what happened earlier.

 

*Flashback*

I was sitting in the kitchen’s dining area. I don’t even know how long was I been there, I just felt of going downstairs since I didn’t even sleep for a bit last night. That scene of Taeyeon and that guy keeps recalling on my mind, where my Taetae kissed that man, geez, and it’s on his freaking lips. I didn’t know Taetae has even a boyfriend, I’d never thought of that. And now thinking about her, it just sends me shivers. Shivers which bring me feel like I am in heaven.

 

Aish, why do I feel something like this? My real reason of being here is only to meet Chen, so he can now let me go. I did not even plan to stay here for long. And now there are lots of things playing in my thought. First is this situation, am I changing now my preference? Gosh, I didn’t know I have this gay hormone circulating in me. I know I really have something towards Taetae, geez, I even gave her a nickname, so that she would think of me whenever she heard it.

Coming 2nd place in my mind is this Kim Taeyeon. Why does she have a boyfriend? Maybe, if she had just told me earlier, I wouldn’t fall for her like this. The hell, I’m even accusing her things that in the first place were all my fault. Yah! It’s her fault, why does she have to be that adorable, kind, beautiful, generous, etc. Everything is in her already.

The third one is my bestfriend, how would I tell her that I’m falling for a girl? I don’t even have the courage to let her know. Sica has always been there for me and about Chen, she doesn’t know that I’ll be meeting him tomorrow. I just don’t feel of Sica getting involved with my troubles again. I just love her very much I don’t want to see her worry just because of me. And yes, what about Chen? Talking to him last night, I can’t help but to cry. The pain he brought me 4 years back then seems like it just happened yesterday. But I am sure the pain wasn’t like it was back then.
It just still hurts but that’s it, maybe because Chen was my first love.

Aish but this Kim Taeyeon, why do I feel suddenly like this? For God’ sake, I just met her for only two days. Is it love at first sight, but why with a girl? Taeyeon~ah… I think I always ended up going back to US broken hearted. Just funny, why the hell this world is being like this to me?

 

Out of nowhere, I felt someone’s staring at me.

Geez, it was my Taetae… well, she must not notice how I feel towards her.

So back to my old self, I smiled at her sweetly, well, I smiled to anyone just like this so don’t blame me.

 

“Taetae, what do you like us to have for breakfast? Jess and I will prepare it since Yuri and you helped us.” I said to Taetae who’s just staring at me blankly.

Eeeh?? Is she spacing out?

 

“Yah! Teayeon~ah… wake up?” I know she’s not sleeping because her beautiful eyes are open unless she sleeps like that? Geez, I just chuckled with the idea.

 

She’s staring at me right? How I wish she feels the same with me…

Then suddenly, she’s back to her senses now, how funny my Taetae looks was.

 

 

“W-what were you saying?” she asked me that, all this time she really did not hear me.

 

“Already falling for me?” I just blurted out what’s on my mind. Why the hell did I say that? . Oh my goodness. Now I can see how surprised my Taetae was, she was even jaw dropped so I continued talking.

 

“Yah! Kim Taeyeon, I was just kidding” but still, she’s just staring at me.

I couldn’t prevent myself from touching her chin that I just slowly held it up, slowly that I was almost out of my breath. My face is being closed to her, I was an inch away from her lips when I just remembered she already has her lover. I don’t want to destroy any relationship just like how

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter