Chapter 5 The Weird Feeling

It's You All Along
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Let’s go inside. ” Jess said and then 3 of us just started to follow her.

 

The hell with this Jessica.

Does she even know where their table is? 

 

***********

“Hey tanned girl, where’s your table?” Jess asked, aishh, she’s so mean.

“It's right there in the corner.” The cute girl said who insisted to answer than the taller one.

 

Jessie and I sat as we approached the table, I just feel so exhausted and hungry. The 2 girls sat in the other seats in front of us. With a minute of silence, I tried to make some conversation.

 

“Sorry for the misunderstanding earlier. I think it would be nice if we will just forget what have happened. By the way, I am Stephanie Hwang MiYoung but you can call me Tiffany. This girl behind me… she’s…” I’m waiting for Jessica to respond so she can introduce herself but I think she's too lazy to do that.

 

So I continued, “She’s my bestfriend Jessica Jung SooYeon. You can call her anything you want.” then Sica just glared at me.

 

TaeYeon’s POV

It’s nice that Tiffany is making a conversation though it is too awkward. Now I like her friendly attitude. I think I like her, maybe all of her. She’s someone I am comfortable with even I just met her. I hope we can be good friends.

 

“Sorry for the misunderstanding earlier. I think it would be nice if we will just forget what have happened. By the way, I am Stephanie Hwang MiYoung but you can call me Tiffany. This girl behind me… she’s…” she stopped there for a moment. May be she’s waiting for her friend’s response. But by the cold look of her friend, I think she has no plan on talking just like this girl Yuri beside me.

 

“She’s my bestfriend Jessica Jung SooYeon. You can call her anything you want.” Tiffany continued.

That made me smile a bit. It was just funny for me. So after Tiffany received a you're-dead-look from Jessica. I introduced myself.

 

“It was nice meeting you both, ahmm my name is Kim TaeYeon and you can call me Taeyeon and she’s Kwon YuRi, my bestfriend, you can call her anything you prefer too I think.” After saying that, I saw Tiffany’s eye smile. It was my first time seeing like that. It was so pure that anyone who could see would melt right after. I noticed Jessica too, stole a glance to Yuri when I introduced her.

What’s wrong with this two?

Yuri has been looking at Jessica since we gather in this table and so Jessica too. They’re really acting weird.

 

Just because of that, I decided to get some food for us.

“I will just get some food for us.” I said just to inform them.

“I will go with you then.” Tiffany said while showing her eye smile. It was something refreshing to see. So I gladly agree with the idea.

 

Yuri’s POV

It’s almost 10 minutes since those two are away. What are they taking so long?

Aisshh, it’s been also 10 minutes since I lost my tongue. But I really love looking at Jessica, why does she look so cold though she’s really not?
I can’t suppress my smile when I remember what we have talked earlier.

I looked once again to her and gulp…

 

I saw Jessica glared at me.

What’s wrong again here?

 

“W-why?” I asked her bravely though she really looks scary.

“Yah, why are you stammering. Don’t you know how to talk straight?” then why is she being so mean?
But why do I find it so admiring??
The hell, there is really something wrong with me.

 

“It’s just that you look so scary.”
Oooops I didn’t mean it to say aloud. I think I will be dead.

 

OMO I’m dead.

 

Jessica’s POV

What? What did she just say?

Scary huh? Now let’s see to that.

 

I stood up and went to Taeng’s seat. I don’t know if that’s the shorty’s name.
I just can’t remember it clearly.

 

“Now I’m scary huh?” I said while grinning to Yuri.

Yes you’re right, I remember her name. It’s Kwon Yuri, it’s easier to remember than shorty Taeng’s anyway.

 

“I was just kidding.” Yuri said with no stammering.
But then again she looked down trying not to face me. I just can’t hide my smile.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter