Chapter 10 Too Late?

It's You All Along
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yuri’s POV

Why do I need to change anyway?

Do I smell bad? I don’t think I stink. Aish

I better just obey her.

 

I went outside the fitting room after I changed. Where is my Sica~ah?

 

She’s nowhere to be found and then I just saw her in the counter paying this clothes with this guy assigned as the cashier.

I saw the guy how he tries to flirt with my princess Sica. Fortunately, Sica is being on her Ice Princess Mode, well, she’s always like that anyways.

 

 

“Sica~ah, I’m done.” Then she looked at me from head to toe. Why does she even do this? Is she ashamed being with me?

With that thought in my mind hurts me.

 

“Okay, good enough.” Huh? Good enough… to be with her?

 

“You look very beautiful Mam.” the cashier interrupted who is now talking to me.

 

 

“And so? You don’t care.” I said preventing Sica from talking because I know she’ll just burst again. Sica just looked at me. I just grabbed her by the hand and dragged her to this Soshi Restaurant nearby.

 

 

“I’m starving.” I mumbled to myself as we enter the restaurant. Geez, why is it all pink here?

 

I found a vacant table and went there, well, I’m holding Sica’s hand so she’s just following me. I pulled her a chair, let go of her hand and went to the other seat in front of hers.

 

 

“Jessica, what do you want us to eat?” I asked without facing her. I busied myself looking at the menu. She was just still standing there.

 

Suddenly, she snapped the menu out of my hand and put it on the table, pulled another chair beside me and looked at me intensely.

 

 

“Yuri~ah, are you mad at me?” My Sica asked  while facing me.

 

“Are you ashamed of me being with you?” I answered her with another question. Still not looking at her because if I do, I might cry here. I just can’t accept the fact that she’s forced having me by her side.

 

“Yah! Kwon Yuri! Why would you think of that?” now she’s being scary again, but I am not scared anymore, I just so love her very much.
Aish, Kwon Yuri, remember that you’re mad at her.

I just pouted my lips and ignored her question.

 

It was so obvious she’s ashamed of me being with her here. She even bought me clothes to look descent.

 

 

“Yuri~ah, I am not ashamed of you being with me, you pabo~yah. I commanded you to change your outfit because you’re making me jealous! I was jealous of those bastards! I was jealous of that Cho Mino. You were too way revealing without effort and they’re checking you out. You’re still not even my girlfriend and now I have many rivals just to have you! Why are you so dummy, you dork Kwon Yuri?!” –Sica blurted out with tears.

 

 

My Sica~ah, are you really saying that to me? I felt my heart is close to explode. I thought I’m gonna be the one who’ll be saying that to her. It turns out I’m wrong.

Aish, I really am dork and dummy.

But I know that thing already^^

 

I cupped her face and hugged my Princess Sica tightly because I think she’s having a high blood pressure just because of me. Then she hugged me back too. After that, I slowly pulled myself and kissed her on her forehead.

 

“Sica~ah, it’s Choi Minho, not Cho Min-”

 

“Awwww Sica~ah…” she flicked with her fingers in my forehead.

 

“I don’t care whatever name has that jerk! Let’s order, I’m hungry.” -Sica pouting while looking to the other side.

 

 

“Sica~ah…” I called her as I gently poked her back.

 

“What?” she replied still facing to the other side.

 

“Sica~ah, do you like me?” she looked back at me. Please say yes my Sica~ah…

 

 

 

“No” okay there she said it.

But I thought she…?

 

 

 

“W-why do you not like me? I thought you want me as your g-girlfriend?”

Aish, I felt like crying.

 

 

 

Jessica’s POV

Sica~ah, do you like me?” oh so she’s asking me that now? She’s so impossible.

 

“No” I really don’t like her anyway, she’s so dummy and dorky.

Who would like her?

 

I just love her okay?

 

 

 

“W-why do you not like me? I thought you want me as your g-girlfriend?”

 

 

“Aish, why are you asking me that anyway?” After I said that, I saw her tears falling down. She quickly wiped it away.

 

What the hell, Yuri, ask more please.

Yuri stood up and was about to leave when I grabbed her hand and pulled her back to sit.

 

 

“Yah Kwon Yuri, is that all you have to ask me? Just right after I told you I was jealous of those bastards and you just asked me if I like you?! Ask more!” I told her as I softly punched her arm.

 

“I asked you and you said no.” she said while facing me, I can detect her face some madness and at the same time… love?

 

“You still not ask me if I love you!” now she looks like she just saw a ghost, wide-eyed Yuri.

 

 

“Sica~ah…”

Awwwww, did he just hit my arm?

 

After hitting me, she pulled me closer to her and pecked a kiss in my lips.

 

“I love you too Jessica Jung Sooyeon” she said and hugged me very very tight.

 

Of course, I hugged back.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter