Chapter 11 The Chase

It's You All Along
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tiffany’s POV

I’m here in Chen’s house for almost 3 hours by now.

I’m playing with this little girl Yoongie. She was so adorable though I feel pity of this child because I just learned her mother passed away while giving birth to her.

This Chen’s daughter is even named after her mom, Im YoonA.

 

I got a call again from Jessie my bestfriend.

I chose to answer it because I was avoiding her call all night.

 

 

“Jess” i said as I answered the call.

 

“YAH! Why didn’t you pick the phone last night?! I was calling you many many as in many times but you were not answering. You explain yourself NOW.”

I felt my eardrums were totally wrecked.

 

 

“Calm down, would you? I’m okay here and there’s nothing to worry about okay?” I said softly, it was my fault anyway.

 

“A-at least, you should’ve answered my calls you jerk. I was worried all night because of you. I didn’t even sleep because of you. Why are you doing this to me” my bestfriend is now crying again. I’m so lucky I have her.

 

 

“You didn’t sleep because you were busy with me.” I heard someone talked on the line. Is that Yuri?

 

 

“Yah! Would you please shut up? I’m talking here.” Aish this two lovey dovey couple.

 

 

 

 

“Hey! I can still hear you both there so stop mumbling. I’ll just call you Jess again okay?”

 

 

“Okay then, Bye Bye. You take care okay? Mwah mwah” okay, it was Jess.

That’s it? She was even crying a while ago.

Aish

 

 

“Hey, where are you by the wa-*tooooot toooooot*”

What the hell?

Did she just turn the phone off?

 

Aish. This Sica~ah… but I’m still happy for her, she found her happiness with that tanned dork Kwon Yuri.

 

 

Now what about me?

I guess going back to US mending a broken heart is really is my destiny.

I just cried with the thought.

 

 

Jessica’s POV

I received a message from Tiff, she said she’ll go back to US tomorrow at 9 in the morning. I said I will come with her but she refused.

Aish, it’s because of this Yuri.

I don’t think I can go without Yuri though. She’s just my life now^^

 

 

“What time is her flight tomorrow?” it’s my Yuri~ah asking.

 

“9”

 

"PM?"

 

"9 AM... you dork" 

 

“Keke...Should we tell Taengoo?” I looked at her.

Yeah, what about that shorty Taeng now? Tiff said, her case with Chen is now settled. They didn’t even make up although Chen’s wife is now dead. Then Tiff has really moved on ^^

 

“Then let’s go tell her.” And I dragged Yuri outside.

 

 

Taeyeon’s POV

After I came from that Soshi Restaurant, I haven’t done anything then. I’m here in the living room lying in the couch. I slept all day long. This house is too silent that I would want to go out but I feel too dizzy. My stomach has been mocking me since this morning but I’m too lazy to go and get something to eat.

 

I reached my phone on the side table. It’s already 11 in the evening.

I searched for my photos and there I see Tiffany, it’s her picture where she was sleeping. How I wish she’s here sleeping beside me.

 

I took her a stolen shot just for a souvenir though. I may not get to see her anymore once she went back to US together with that guy. Jessica said it was the couple’s dream.

And now that they’re back now, they’ll now have their dreams come true… the both of them.

 

Aish, why do I even have to think about those two?

 

I looked at my phone again. I have Tiffany’s phone number.
Jessica gave it to me last night before she left.

It would be okay if I call her right? I just want to hear her voice even for the last time.

 

Calling my Fany~ah…

Her phone rang 3 times before she finally answered.

 

“Hello?” how I love hearing her voice.

Is it really the last time I’m gonna hear it?

 

“Hello… it’s Tiffany speaking. Who are you?” it’s me Taetae…

I wish you’re thinking about me too.

 

“Hey! If you don’t speak up, I’ll turn it off now.” Fany~ah… just be with me please.

 

 

*toooooot tooooooot*

 

“Fany~ah… I hope you’ll be h-happy with h-him. I-I love you.” Now more tears are falling down.

 

 

After an hour or so…

“Taengoo, open up! It’s us Sica.” I heard Yul shouting outside.
But I don’t feel like walking. I ignored them.

 

“Yah! Shorty Taeng! Open it up or else, I swear to you. I’ll find ways to crash this door of yours down!” it’s now the scary Jessica. I just let them yell at me outside.

They’ll be dead once the neighborhood wakes up because of their noise.

 

 

“Taengoo! Open please, we have a very important matter to tell you.” If it was you guys being a couple. I already knew that.     -___-

 

“You’re dead Kim Shorty Taeng!” I’m like a dead person now anyways, so double kill will not make any difference.

 

 

 

“Sica~ah” it’s Yul.

 

“What now? Just find something big enough to crash this freaking door.” Jessica…

 

 

DOGSH

 

DOGSH

 

DOGSH

 

Oh great, they’re now breaking my door. Good luck to them.

 

 

 “Sica~ah…” I heard Yul again interrupting Jessica to crash my door.

 

“What?!” Jessica, I bet she’s really irritated now.

 

 

“Kekeke… I forgot I have Taengoo’s spare key!”

So dorky Yul  -______-
Now she finally remembers.

 

 

“Aish You pabo~yah!!!”

 

“Awwww Sica~ah” I bet Yuri was hit again by this violent-Jessica.

 

 

I act like I was sleeping. I can see slightly Jessica and Yu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter