Kris' Story

Run Devil Run!!!

Jongin is shivering. He is hugging Joonmyeon, who is hugging him back. They both are hiding each other's face in each other’s shoulders.

“Jongin, Joonmyeong-hyung! Stop it! You look idiotic!” Kyungsoo sneered.

Jongin and Joonmyeon look at him with irritation. Their minds are in unison: wanting to hit Kyungsoo for telling them scary story like that.

“Whatever!” Jongin snaps.

“Yes, whatever!” Joonmyeon frowns on Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo chuckles. When Amber chuckles too, he becomes drop dead silent.

Kris smirks. He is totally amused with these people. Hell they are really making his night out a hilarious experience. He shrugs, still smirking.

“Alright. So, can I be the next storyteller?”

Kyungsoo looks at Kris, nodding his head. “Sure, Hyung. But let me blow the candle first.”

Everyone was staring at Kyungsoo, who dramatically takes the candle before him and blow it off. (Trying to) perform a mysterious grin behind the thin raising smoke, he turned to Kris, voice almost whispery.

"Have your story spoken, Hyung."

Kris looks at everyone, then smiling creepily.

“Alright, everyone, this is my story ….”

 

. . . .

 

A man was just coming home from work. He was exhausted, drained, after such a very hectic day in his office. He worked in an event organizer company and his company was busy handling an event where a famous politician was about to celebrate his third marriage. He was an assistant manager but at time like that everyone was required to do some labor works too. He was not excluded. He could not really complain since his boss helped the team as well.

He sighed, glancing at his watch. 10.30 pm already. He walked through the apartment door. It was quiet already. As he was reaching the lift, he suddenly shivered. The hair on the back of his neck stood. Fear suddenly crept into his heart.

"Hey, Sir! Wait!"

That voice almost made him have a heart attack. A man of his own age came to him, flashing a smile.

"Sorry, can I go with you in the lift."

"Sure!"

The lift opened and they both came in. They waited in silent. The man who came later was humming, a sad enchanting melody. Our man was feeling bad right now. He loosened up the top of his shirt. He was sweating even though it was cold inside.

How could he sing such scary song?

He was about to ask the man to stop humming when suddenly the lift stopped and everything dropped dead dark. He gasped, feeling more terrible as claustrophobic tension began pressing him. He quickly shoved his hand to his pocket, reaching for his cell phone. He felt better as his finger touched the surface of its cold meat. He took it out in a flash and turned of its flashlight. He sighed in relief, turning aroun to see the other man.

"Are you oka ...."

He was gone.

The man was gone.

HOW IN THE WORLD COULD HE JUST DISAPPEAR?

Fear was devouring him now. Who was that man? Was he a spirit?

Was he a ghost?

"Yes, I am ...."

The man looked up.

"KKKKKKKKKKKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

 

. . . . .


2014/05/07

 

Let me apologize to all of you guys who vave been waiting for ages to see the next chap of this story. I know, turn that frown down, this chap . It is intentionl anyway, a great bridge for the next chapter. So, bear the frown for a while, I will try to redeem it for the next chapter.

 

Schandelierre