3 Wishes

The 3 Wishes

  'Men's restroom?' Yoona thought. "Can't I go to the men's room?" Yoona asked the man. The man look at Yoona with a confused look then laugh. "I know I know. You're drunk, right?" Yoona shook her head. "Of course I am not! Do I look like I'm drunk?"

  Before the man can speak, another man come inside the restroom. "Whoaa. So this what you do everytime you go to restroom, huh?" That another man teased the man. "No, hyung! I don't even know who this girl! It doesn't look like what you think." The man try too explained. The another man just laugh and pat the man's shoulder. "Kyuhyun, it's okay. Don't be shy. Now can you please bring your girl outside? I want to pee." The another man said. 'Oooh, so his name is Kyuhyun' Yoona thought and nodding. 

  Kyuhyun just rolled his eyes and then grab Yoona's arm and pull her to go outside. "Ya! It's hurt you know!" Yoona try to release his hand from her arm. After they already outside the restroom, Kyuhyun release her arm. "Now explain. Why you're in men's restroom when you're not even drunk? And you can't even open the door." Kyuhyun asked her with a curious expression. 

  Yoona sigh. "It's complicated. And it will be a lil bit long story if you want to know." Kyuhyun grab her arm once agaim and said, "Follow me." This time Yoona just follow Kyuhyun andd go with him until they arrive in a room. 

  Yoona just look around the room. "You can sit there." He said while pointing to the big sofa and sit on the single sofa beside the big one. Yoona nods and sit. "Now explain. I'll listen to it." Kyuhyun said as he lean at the sofa. Yoona then start to talk.

  "It's all start after I made a big trouble. A big trouble that make the Big Genie mad at me and give me a punishment." Kyuhyun frowned. "Big Genie? So you told me that there's the Big Genie?" Yoona nods. "Yeah. Better you listen to me first so you will understand. Kyuhyun nods. "Then the Big Genie give me this punishment. She send me here, and I have to make a person happy. Within a month. If I couldn't make it happen within a month, another punishment is waiting for me. Heavier than this one." Kyuhyun seems confused and still listen to her. "Oh, I forget! I haven't tell you that I'm a genie, right?" This time Kyuhyun gasped. "What? You're a genie?" Yoona nods. "Like a real genie?" Yoona nods once again. "But you doesn't look like that blue genie I saw in Aladdin." Kyuhyun said with disbelief look. "Ofcourse I'm different! You don't have to think about that. Right now, you have to help me." Yoona said. "Help you with what?" Yoona think for a while. And then she remember something. "Ah! You're the person! You help me before, so I'll make you happy!"

  Kyuhyun become more confused. "You'll make me happy?" Yoona nods and smiles widely. "How can you make me happy?" Kyuhyun asked. "Hmm, how about I give you 10 wishes?", "10 wishes? 10? That much?" Yoona nods. "Why? Is that too much? Okay then, 5 wishes." Kyuhyun shook his head. "No no. It's not too much. I mean, like I saw in Aladdin,  the genie just give him 3 wishes, right?" Yoona think and then nods. "But it's okay if you want to give me 10 wishes." Kyuhyun smirked. "Ah, you're right. 10 wishes is too much. Then I'll give you 3 wishes!" Yoona smiles. Kyuhyun seems dissapointed. "I don't mind with 10 wishes. Really!" Kyuhyun begs. Yoona look at him and shook her head. "3 wishes! Deal!" Kyuhyun sigh and just nods. "Okay then. We already make a deal?" Yoona stand up and offer her hand to shake hand with Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun stand up and shake hand with Yoona with dissapointed face. "Deal." After Kyuhyun said that, Yoona's smiles become wider. 

 

 

*Okay! So this is for the 2nd chapter. I hope you enjoy it. And thanks for the subscribers and the comments! ♥*