The Worst

The 3 Wishes

It's been 2 weeks already and there's no sign from Tiffany that she'll be back. Kyuhyun tried to contact her but still there's no answer. He tired. He feel betrayed. He know something's going wrong. But what can he do when his girlfriend doesn't even care about him.

Until his biggest fear is coming, he fall in love with someone else. Im Yoona. The one who always stand beside him. The one who always make him smiles through all this conclusion. Yes, he fall in love with a genie.

~

"Oppa!" Yoona comes to his office. "Ya! Your voice is too loud aish!" Yoona just giggles and go to Kyu's desk to see what he's doing. "You seems so busy. Should I go home instead?" She pouts. Kyuhyun look at her and rub her hair, "Wait a minute and I'll finish my work." He smiles. Yoona then go to sofa and take a sit.

Who knows Kyuhyun takes too much time until Yoona fall a sleep in the couch. Kyuhyun look at her and smiles. He then stand up and go to her. He stared at her beautiful face. Touch her cheek, and start to skip the distance between their face.

He close his eyes and feel her soft lips. It makes Yoona open her eyes and she put her hands on his shoulder. Kyu surprised and look at her, but then she smiles. He hugs her before he want to kiss her again. 

But before he could kiss her again, he heard the door open. And then he see someone's figure. He know it too well. It's her. Tiffany. With her angry face. She tried to hold the tears coming out from her beautiful eyes.

Kyuhyun know it's not right. 

"I know from beginning something is wrong!" Tiffany scream with tears are flowing in her cheeks. Kyuhyun stuttered. He don't know what to do. He saw her, the one who he missed so bad. 

Yoona just sit there, crying. She feel bad to her eonni.

"No, no, let me explain this. She's a genie. Like a real genie. I try to help her, I-" Tiffany cut his words,"You said it's your sister, and then your cousin, and now a genie? Are you kidding me, oppa? I'm done." She said while walking out from his office. 

Kyu ran towards her and grab her wrist, harshly. "Let it go, oppa! It hurts!" Tiffany said. "No. Not until you tell me your reason you left me without any news. You said you'll go only for a week, and what now? It's been 2 ing weeks, Tiff. 2 weeks without news from you. I tried to call you and there's no answer. I'm tired waiting for you. And yes I admit it. I lied to you. She's not my cousin. She's a real genie. I know you won't believe me." Tiffany trying so hard to make Kyu release her hand, but Kyu is too strong.

"Now tell me what happened in NY that makes you can't contact me? Even for a good night text? Tell me Hwang Miyoung, I'm your boyfriend!" Tiffany look at him with disbelief. It's the very first time he talks to her like that, no, not talks. But screams. 

"After I'm telling you this, I'm pretty sure you're not my boyfriend anymore." Kyuhyun look at her confused. "I'm going to marry. Soon." She looks at him crying. Kyuhyun let go his girlfriend hand. He can't talk. He don't know what to do.

Tiffany hold his hand but take his hand from her. "I'm sorry, Kyu." Kyu glared at her, "And you angry when you see me with Yoona? How dare you? And tell me who's the guy?" Tiffany just stood there and keep crying. "TELL ME HWANG MIYOUNG!!!" 

"He's Choi Siwon! My parents force me to marry him." She sigh, "Business reason." Kyuhyun look at her, "You can say no, right?" He touch her cheek. Tiffany shook her head. "I can't." She sobs, "Appa is sick. Please understand it, Kyu.."

She then grab Yoona hands, and place it in Kyu hands. "Take care of him ne?" She smiles in tears. Yoona hugs her tightly. "Mianhae eonni.." She sobs.

Tiffany go to Kyu and smiles, "Oppa, mian. You know I love you. But I can't do anything." Kyuhyun hugs her. Don't want to let her go. But she have to leave.

"I'll give you the invitation." She smiles and leave.

Kyuhyun fall on his knees. Crying. Crying so hard.