Breakfast for Kyu

The 3 Wishes

A super shiny light comes into her room and make her open her eyes. She looks at the window and blinking. 'What time is it?' She mumbled. Then she remember something and decided to get up and go out from her room.

"Aaa.. What should I make for breakfast? I can't cook." She pouted while looking for something delicious in the cooking book. "Today will be a lil bit hard for Kyu oppa since eonni leave to NY. I should help him with the breakfast at least." 

While she tapping her nose, she chuckles. "Wait, I'm a genie, right? Omo ya. Living here make me forget everything!" With that she start to use her power to do everything she wants. With just a lil bit blink here and there. And, voila! Here are today's breakfast by Im Yoona.. She smiles proudly and do some touch for finishing. 

 

*BEEP*

Kyuhyun rub his eyes and trying to reach the phone beside him. His eyes open widely when seeing the name. Tiffany.

From: Tiffany

oppaaaa~ I'm leaving! I'll tell you when I reach NY! Miss you already. Don't be a bad oppa! Kekeke :p

 

He smiles. Bitterly. It's still hurt when he remember her face telling him that she will go to NY too sudden. But what can he do? She's leaving already.

He put his phone to bed and go outside his room. When he open the door, he smell something....delicious. He go to kitchen and see Yoona is preparing everything for breakfast.

Yoona lift her head up and look at him. "Good morning, oppa!" She smiles. Kyuhyun go closer and observing the foods on the table. "Are you prepare all of these?" He look at her disbelief. She nods. "But how can-" Haven't finished his words, Yoona already take him to sit.

"Don't ask me how can I do these. Just eat and enjoy!" She grin while sit infront of Kyu. Kyu just amazed by her and start to eat. Yoona look at him and smiles, "I'm a genie, remember?"

Kyuhyun make O-shape on his mouth and noddings. "Ne ne. I almost forget about that. Thanks for reminding me!" He laughs.

In the middle of their breakfast, "By the way, eonni?" Kyuhyun who already understand what she mean just nods while still eating without looking at her face.

Yoona realized she shouldn't have to ask about this. She can read expression after all. Dissapointed. Confused. Sad. And of course he miss someone. His Tiffany. So she try to change the topic while look at her food. But before she even try, Kyuhyun call her so she look at him, "Yoona-ya. Be my date today? Only today."

 

 

 

New chapteeer! Huaa I know this is a short chapter, but I try my best to prepare for some Kyuna scenes in the next chapter! Soooo stay tune! Hihi

Welcome new subscribers btw!!!! ♥♥♥♥