Yoona-Tiffany-Kyuhyun-BigGenie

The 3 Wishes

"I'm Tiffany. Kyuhyun's girlfriend." Yoona giggles with disbelief face. "So he has a girlfriend?  Like you? Really? Omo. I can't believe this." Yoona continue laughing without realizing Tiffany's expression. "Excuse me? Do you mind to explain what you mean about 'he has a girlfriend like me'?" Yoona who still laughing with her alligator mouth then realized and stop her laugh immediately. "Ani-aniya. It's not like that. It's not 'like you' in a bad way. But more in good way. Hmm.." Yoona bit her lower lip. 'How can I explain it to her?' She mumbled,  but it's loud enough to make Tiffany hear that.

 

"Ah! What I mean is like you-you're beautiful, and have that angelic face, and Kyu, he is not a type of guy who looks like he will have a girl like you. 'Like you' in a good way like you who are really beau-" Tiffany cut Yoona's sentence with laughing. "Oh my gosh. Stop it. I understand what you mean, so you don't have to explain it anymore. Once is enough. I'm not that dumb, you know." Fortunately, Tiffany looks like kind-hearted person and makes Yoona sigh relieved. 

 

"And by the way, you almost make me shout at you with my high voice for the second time this year." Tiffany nods and giggles. "Mwo? You only shout once this year?" Tiffany nods. "Then, what's the reason that make you shout for the first time this year?" Yoona asked. "It happens around a month ago, when Kyuhyun broke my one and only pinky glass. And! He played with Prince until Prince exhausted. Oh, it's twice already this year then." Tiffany grin. "Only because of a pink glass and- who is Prince? Your son?" Tiffany shook her head. "It's not 'only'. Everything in pink is soo precious to me. No matter what. And yes, Prince is my son. But he is a puppy." Yoona just nods but still confused. 'Her son is a puppy? How come human can give a birth a puppy?' She wondering.

 

Tiffany stared at Yoona who still busy with her deep-thinking. "Ah ne! You haven't tell me who you are!" Finally Yoona comeback from her 'deep-thinking' because of Tiffany's voice. "I'm Yoona. I already told you before you told me you're Tiffany." Tiffany laughs and pinch her cheeks. "Omo yaa. You're really cute. But that's not what I mean." Yoona pouted. "I know that you are Yoona. But who are you to be here? In Kyu's apartment? I never saw you before. I guess." 

 

"Aaa, about that, hmm if  tell you, maybe you won't believe me. But, it's okay if you want to know. I'm actually a gen-", "Chagi-yaa!" Suddenly Kyuhyun appear behind Yoona right before she can finish the last word. "Oppa! What makes you take a very long time to come out from your room?" Tiffany said while hugging her boyfriend. Seeing Kyuhyun already meet his girlfriend, Yoona back to continue eat her breakfast and don't care about the couple who looks busy lovey-dovey-ing (?).

 

"Yoona-ya! I'm leaving! Please, don't do anything that related to weird things or whatever. Okay?" Kyuhyun said while leave with his hand around Tiffany's shoulder. "So nice to meet you, Yoona! Hope to see you again!" Tiffany shout right before the door closed. Yoona just nods and busy with her food. 

 

After breakfast, Yoona go to the balcony to enjoy the morning air. "Huft, will I able to do my punishment? What if I couldn't?" She sigh. But then, suddenly there's a super shiny light infront of her. "Ouch! What's that? It hurts my eyes! Oh no!" And then something come out from that shiny light. Yoona open her eyes slowly and try to recognizing what infront of her. "Big Genie.. B-B-BIG GENIE?!?!" Yoona close , surprised.

 

"Hey, honey. How are you?" Big genie said with smile. "Wait, I haven't be here for a month, don't tell me you come to pick me up and give me another punishment. Today is the second day, it's not the time yet. I still have 28 days more. It's not fair. Why you come to me now?!" Yoona keep talking panicly and start sobbing. "Who said that I want to pick you up right now, honey?" Yoona stop sobbing and look to the Big Genie. "You-you're not going to take me now?" Big Genie smile and shook her head. "Ofcourse not, honey." Big Genie come closer to Yoona and hug her. "It's just 2 days but I miss you already. That's why I come here. And I see that you already meet someone that you want to make happy. That's good, Yoona. I told you, you can do this." Big Genie then release her hug and look at Yoona. "Make him happy. I know he will need you. And he can't live without you." Yoona can't understand. "Can't live withou- what do you mean, Bi- aishh. I haven't finish my sentence and she's already gone. Huh, that's soo our Big Genie." Yoona sigh and come inside the apartment. 

 

Without her knowing, Big Genie is still around her and smiles. "You will understand soon, honey. I know something that you don't know."

 

 

 

SOOOO.......ANOTHER NEW CHAPTER! Since I feel bad about my superduperLATE update, I give you another chapter. ENJOY! please if there's something that confusing you, tell me! See you in next chapter!!