Meet the Tiffany..

The 3 Wishes

  "Here we are!", Kyuhyun said while opening the door. "Whoa.. This is your place to stay?" Yoona looks amazed when she's come into Kyu's apartment. "Yeah. This is my apartment." Kyuhyun nods. Yoona looks confused, "Apartment?" Kyuhyun then realized something and just laughing. "Eyy. I forget. You come from different world." Yoona sigh and puff her cheeks. "This is apartment.." said Kyuhyun while showing his apartment. "A place where I live. A place where I can do everything I want." Kyuhyun smiled and pinch her cheek.

  Yoona blushing and touch her cheek. Kyuhyun giggles. "What's wrong with your expression?" Yoona shook her heads. "I don't know. It's weird." Kyuhyun stared at her and raise his eyebrow. "Forget it, can you please tell me where I can sleep? I'm really tired you know." Yoona beg with blinking her eyes. With that Kyu just smiled and direct her to a room. It's pretty big actually. And seems like the room has no owner. "You can sleep here. This is your room. And if want to go to bathroom, go there. That's your own bathroom." He said, while pointing to a door. "So, there's no different between men's and women's bathroom here, right?" Yoona asked. Kyuhyun laughs and shook his head. "No, absolutely no." Yoona smiles and then push Kyu's body to go outside. "Now I want to take a rest for a while. Please dont disturb okay? Bye!" Yoona closed the door. Kyuhyun just smile, "This genie-girl is really cute."

  In the night, Kyuhyun call Yoona for dinner. And they just spend the night with Kyuhyun explain all about human's world, including how to open the door and so much more.

 

~The Next Day~

*TING TONG. TING TONG*

  "Yoona, could you please open the door?" Shout him for his room. Yoona who's busy eat her breakfast sigh and go to open the door. When she open the door, there is a girl infront the door. That girl is so beautiful and have that angelic face. And ofcourse that girl looks surprised. Just like Yoona. "Who are you? This is Kyuhyun's apartment, right?" That girl asked. "Yeah, you're right. I'm Yoona. And who are you?" Yoona smiles and offering her hands. That girl looks more confused but still smile and shake Yoona's hand. "I'm Tiffany. Kyuhyun's girlfriend."

 

Soooo.. I'm baack! So sorry for superduperLATE update guys :( hope you still enjoy the story btw! :)