Date part 2

The 3 Wishes

 Children are running from here to there with their happy expression. Yoona smiles happily watch them playing. "Whoaa. They look so cute." Kyuhyun look at the children and nods. "Seems like they have no problems at all. I envy them." He sigh. "Ya! They're still a kid, ofcourse they still don't have problems." Yoona laughs and punch his arm. Kyuhyun just grin.

 "Hmm, you want to play with them?" He asked. Yoona's eyes going wider and a face full of excitement was shown. Kyuhyun smiles and make a gesture to Yoona to go to those children. No need much time, Yoona running happily and approach them. "Just like Tiff, she loves children too." He smiles and follow her from the back.

"Annyeong! Can I play with you?" Yoona smiles widely while greet the children. They look each other but then nods and giggles. Yoona offer her hand to shake hand with them. "My name is Yoona!" They take her hand one by one, "Annyeonghaseyo noona, I'm Park Chanyeol!","I'm Irene.","Seulgi imnida!" After they're finish introducing each other, "Noona, please introduce your boyfriend to us too!" They giggles.

"Ne? Boyfriend?" Yoona look at them confused. They nods and pointing to Kyuhyun who is sitting in the near fountain. "We saw you with him before. We want to play with him too." Irene said. Yoona stutter but then smiles and go to Kyuhyun. "Oppa, come here!" She pull his hands.

"This is Cho Kyuhyun! Say hello to him!" Yoona smiles while Kyuhyun smiles awkwardly. They're bowing to him, "Annyeonghaseyo!" The little boy approach him, "Hyung, let's play together, euh?" Kyuhyun look at Yoona and others who are waiting his answer. Then he nods, "Let's play!" The others cheering and jumping.

They start playing together, running everywhere, laughing, until they all feel exhausted and sit in the grass. "Aigoo, I'm exhausted. But this is fun!" Seulgi said. Yoona chuckles and stand up, "Wait here, ne? I'm going to buy some drinks for you." Kyuhyun want to stand up but Yoona stop him and ask him to stay here with the kids.

"Oppa, you look so good with eonni!" Irene said with her thumbs up. Kyu chuckles, "Me and Yoona?" They nods. "Ne! You're the prince, and eonni is the princess! Hihi." Seulgi giggles. Kyuhyun just grin and pinch her cheeks. 'Me and Yoona? Look good together? Aish, pabo! You already have Tiffany!' He hit his head. 'Tiffany... I miss her.' He sigh.

 "Tadaaa! Who want to drink?" Yoona come with a pastic bag in her hand. The kids run to her and took the bottles. Kyuhyun look at her and smiles then approach her. "Yoona, I think it's time to go?" He whispered. "Ah ne!" After finish giving the kids drink, they bid their goodbye.

 "I think we should leave now." She said. The kids looks sad while still drinking. "We're sorry, but maybe we can meet and play again next time! Here in the same place!" Kyuhyun said and make them smile. "Alright then! Oppa, please take care of eonni, ne?" Irene said while go hugging Yoona. Chanyeol and Seulgi join the hugs. Kyuhyun smiles, "Don't worry, I promise I will take care of her!" The kids then giggles and go to hug kyuhyun. Yoona watch them and just laughs. "Omo ya, kyeopta!" 

 

 "I'm so happy playing with them! But why time flies so fast? I still want play with them." Yoona pouts while walk infront of Kyu. She then turn around, "Next time we sh- Aaaa!" Kyu pull her and make her fall to her chest. A bicycle just passed and almost hit her if only Kyu didn't fast enough to pull her body.

 Now Yoona is in his embrace. They didn't move at all. Feels like the time is freezing. 'Andwae, jebal. Heartbeat please not that fast. She will hear you!' He thought. 

 In the other side, 'Wait, this feeling again. This strange feeling that I never felt before. And my cheeks,they're....burn? What's this?' She thought. 

 Need a lil bit much time until they come back from each other deep thought. Yoona pull herself for him and so does he, release his hands from her. They look each other and smiles awkwardly. Kyuhyun scratch his head while Yoona bite her finger. Yoona then turn around and walk first. She even forgot to thank him. Kyuhyun follow her and touch her chest. 'Stop it, will you?'

 Before they're going to the car, they stop in a mini ice cream store. "Which favor do you like?" Kyu asked her but she looks confused. She then whisper to him, "I never taste it." He laughs, " Okay then, I'll choose it for you. Hmm, 2 vanilla ice cream, please?" He ordered. 

"Here 2 vanilla." Kyuhyun smiles and take the ice cream. "Here, try it." He give it to her. Yoona try the ice cream slowly, "Whoa! Cold! And so yummy!" She eat the ice cream like there's no tomorrow. Kyuhyun laughing watch her. "Do you like it?" Yoona just nods while busy enjoying her ice.

 

 "Yoona-ya." Kyuhyun call her while closing the apartment door. "Ne?" Yoona who almost reach her room turn around. "Gomawo. For today. As my date." He smiles. Yoona smiles back to him, "It's my job as a genie to make everyone smile! Good night oppa!" She go to her room, "Tiffany eonni is so lucky to have you." She mumbled but loud enough to make him heard what she said. Kyuhyun then chuckles and mumbles, "Goodnight."

 

 He throw his body to bed and put his phone at the table beside his bed. He smiles. He smiles for the first time not because of his girlfriend,  Tiffany. But Im Yoona, a genie. He feels so happy today because of the genie, Im Yoona.

*BEEP*

from: Tiffany

Oppa! I just landed in NY! Don't worry about me! I'll be fine here, so please don't ever contact me while I'm in NY.. Ne? I'll tell you when I comeback! Remember, NO NEED to contact me, ne? LOVE YOU OPPA! BYE ♥

 

"........What?"

 

**SOOOO THIS IT! huaaa what do you think? Please tell me when the plot is become weird. and I'm sorry for the late update. I hope y'all still enjoy my story :) and sorry for wrong grammar :( 

And welcome to new subscribers! Thanks for all my subscribers! LAFFF♥ :)