Gonna be Alright?

The 3 Wishes

 "Good morning, Kyu!" Donghae walks in to Kyuhyun's office and tap him who just sit in sofa with blank face. "What's wrong with you?" Kyuhyun sigh and shook hi head. "Nothing. It just weird. Tiffany is weird."

 Donghae then took a sit infront of him, "Tiffany? Are you break up with her?" Kyuhyun shook his head again, "She left me. She's going to NY without telling me first. She even told to not contact her while she's in NY. Now tell me your think, hyung!"

 "There's must be a reason behind this. But maybe she's not ready to tell you. She's not that kind of person, we knew her for years. Just don't worry, Kyu. Everything's gonna be alright." Kyu just nods to his hyung. 

 "Okay then, I'm going back to my office. Just call me if you need my help!" 

"Ey, I don't need you, but maybe Sica need you." He smirked. Donghae just laugh and leave him.

 ~

**KNOCKKNOCK

"Come in.."

 Yoona show her head in the door before she's come in. Kyuhyun just laugh and ask her to come in. "What's brings you here, Genie? Feel lonely without me?" She giggles, "Ani, I just bring you food. I remember you haven't eat your breakfast." She smiles and give him the paperbag.

 "Let's eat together then!" He said while sitting in sofa. "Come sit here." He taps an empty seat beside him. Yoona comes and sit beside him. Kyuhyun starts to eat and Yoona just watch him with smiles. 

 She can see from his face, he actually feeling bad after Tiffany go. But he never want to show it to her. "Why you looking at me like that?" He said. "Oppa, are you alright?" She finally asked. "Yes, I am. Why?"

 "I know you're not. Since eonni leave." He sigh, "Don't talk about this. I'm alright." Kyuhyun said while continue eating his food.

 Noone talking after that. Kyuhyun just eat his food silently and Yoona just stared at him. 'Will everything's gonna be alright?' She thought.

 

 

Hello guys! I'm back with the new chapter! I know it's too late but i hope you guys still enjoy it :)