1st-stupid-Wish

The 3 Wishes

08.00 PM

It's been 2 hours Kyuhyun sit watching the sky from his room's window. He still don't get it why Tiffany planning to go to New York without telling him. Yes, he just meet her few hours ago but he already miss her. 

Suddenly his phone beeping. He look to his phone and then his girlfriend's name show up. He reach his phone to open her message. 

From: Tiffany♥

   Oppaaaa! Miss me already? Cz I already miss chu~ T.T

 

He smiles while reading her message. 'Ofcourse I miss you already, pabo.' He thought. Kyuhyun press the call button to call his girlfriend. 

"Yeoboseyo~" Tiffany answering with her cute voice.

"Can I speak to my silly lovely Tiffany?"

She giggles,  "Ya oppa! Why don't you reply my message?"

"I choose hearing your voice instead of reading your message."

Suddenly, he heard his girlfriend's sobbing.

"Eyy. Why you crying, baby?"

"Aniyoo. It's just- you make me sad."

Kyuhyun giggles, "Waeyo?"

"Aish jinjja. Why you giggling." 

"Ani ani. Don't cry, baby. What's the reason you're crying right now? You're not ready for tomorrow?"

"No, I'm so ready. But, I just- I'm afraid. Of losing you. Or missing you."

Kyuhyun feels like it's really not her. Tiffany would never crying just because that kind of reason.

"Neo gwenchana?" Kyu asked her.

"Ne, oppa."

The conversation become more serious. Tiffany still sobbing while Kyuhyun trying to make sure that his girlfriend is really okay.

"Should I go with you tomorrow? So you don't need to worry about you'll losing me." He suggest.

She then chuckles,  "Aniyo, oppa. You don't need to go with me."

Kyuhyun just nods and he don't want to argue with her. "Or you want me to take you to the airport?"

"Aniyo, oppa. It will make me more sad then." She giggles. 

"You sure?"

"Yes! Hmm, well. I think I should go, you know.. packing my stuffs and others. I love you, oppa! Bye!" She then hung up the phone.

Kyuhyun just smile. "I love you, Tiffany.." He mumbles. Then he put his phone and go outside his room.

 

"Yoona-ya! Neo eodi-ya?" Kyuhyun looking for her while take a seat infront the TV. Just a second, Yoona already come out from her room and jump to the seat beside him.

She look at him and taps his shoulder, "Aigoo. Oppa. I know it's hard for you. Watching your girlfriend leaving you. Without telling you earlier. It must be hard. And maybe you feel betrayed." She nods. Kyuhyun glared at her. "Ya! Neo-" He couldn't finish his words when Yoona put her finger on his lips.

"You don't need to explain this. I do know how you feel. I'm a genie, right? So, if you need a friend to talk to, just talk to me. I'll be a good listener. You can trust me." She grin and then wink.

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes and when he want to talk, Yoona start to talk again. Again. And again. She then talk about how she help her eonni-genies in lovelife, how she help her friends when they have fight with boyfriends, and so on.

Kyu can't hold it anymore and stand up. "Gosh! I wish you could shut your mouth up for just 1 minute!" Yoona blinks. 

She try to talk but there's no sound come out from so she just keep silent. Kyuhyun look at her, "Why you suddenly become quite?" Yoona just stared at him.

Kyuhyun look at her strangely and sit beside her. He pokes her cheek to check if she's okay. She just push his hand away and pouting. 

One minute has passed and Yoona finally get her voice back. "Aigoo. Neo jinjja!" Yoona sigh and fold her arms. "What's wrong with you just now?" Kyu asked.

"You just use your first wish." She nods. "M-my first wish?" Yoona nods once again stand up. "You said 'I wish' and I giving you your wish. Oops! Do I forgot to warn you before? Be careful with that 'wish' word." She grins and leave him to go to her bedroom. 

Kyuhyun scratch his hair and glared at her, "IM YOONAAAAA!!" Kyu stand up and try to catch her, but she's already run to her room, closed and lock the door. She's just laughing inside her room, while Kyu keep knocking her door and ask her to come out.