Punishment

The 3 Wishes

 

 

  "No! No, Big Genie! Please don't send me there! I'm really sorry. But, please, don't send me there!" Yoona cry begging for forgiveness from the Big Genie. "I'm sorry, Yoona. I can't tolerate this one. Don't you know you really make a big trouble? You have to do your punishment,  so I have to send you there."

  Yoona's cry become louder after the Big Genie said that. "Please, Big Genie. I will do everything you want. But please don't send me there. I have no friends there. How could I live in a place where I don't have any friends there?" Big Genie seems don't care with what Yoona said. "No, Yoona. You have to do your punishment! You have to go to the earth and make a person happy. You don't need your genie-friends to make a person happy. And you have to finish it within a month. If you couldn't do that, I will give you another punishment. Heavier than this." The Big Genie told her with a fierce expression that make Yoona can't say a word anymore and just nodding.

  But then, Big Genie approach Yoona and hold her hands. Yoona still looking down and sobbing. "I know you can do it. And I'm sorry, I have to do it. This for your own good, honey. With this, I'm sure you will realize about your fault." Yoona then look into Big Genie's eyes and say, "Do you think I can do it?" Big Genie smile and nods. Yoona still sobbing and asked the Big Genie again, "You sure?" Big Genie smile again and wipe Yoona's tears. "Yes. I'm 100% sure that you will make it. You have believe in yourself. Don't worry, honey. Okay?" Yoona smiles and nods.

  "Are you ready now?" Big Genie asked her. Yoona hesitate at first but then nods. "Yes. Yes, I'm ready!" She smiles and wipe her own tears. Big Genie hold her hands again, "Now close your eyes. On the count of three, you'll arrive in a place that you have to be." Yoona close her eyes and just nods. Then the Big Genie start counting. "One.. Two.. Three!" And BAAM!

  "Ouch!" Yoona fall in the top of toilet. "Where am I?" She's observing around her right now. "Why this place is so small? Is it earth?" She stand up and look at the toilet. "And what is this?" Suddenly, when she's busy observing, 'Knock knock!' She's looking for the source of the sounds. But then, 'Knock knock!' "Who's there? Anybody inside?" She's frightened and step back. "Oh no. That's a man's voice." , "Hello?" The man outside the door keep calling and knocking.

  'How can I go out from this small space by the way?' Yoona thought. "Hmm, excuse me. Can you help me out from here? 'Cause I don't know how to." Finally Yoona brave herself to talk. "Just open the door!" The man answered.  Yoona's being confused. "But, how?","Just open! How come you can't open the door?" The man seems can't believe it. "Argh. It's so frustrating!" With that Yoona try to open the door by herself. After almost 30 minutes and with a little help from the man, she can open the door.

  The man seems surprised after seeing Yoona. "Wow. You're really a girl." Yoona looks confused. "Ofcourse I'm a girl. What do you expect me to be? A man with a girl's voice?" A man giggles. "Yeah. You're a girl. And you're in a men's restroom." The man point at the boy's symbol at the wall.

 

 

*Okaaaaay! So this is the first chapter!  What do you think? Tell me tell me!! I hope this won't dissapointing. Leave some comments please!^^*

By the way! Can someone tell me how to put a picture? I'm trying but then the picture don't want to show up :((((((