008

Back In Time
 

Chapter Eight - Threats

you could threat me, but i'll never give up.

         

          Sehun bit his lip, knowing that Jae Hwa did this.

"I didn't know girls like you would have a to fight me."

Yup, it's definitely Jae Hwa.

Apparently he made a scene, causing everyone to stare back at him again.

Everything about yesterday flashed through his mind; the fight, Luhan, everything. He remembered everything.

"Is there a problem Mr. Oh?" The teacher said, eyeing him.

"N-no, it's nothing." Sehun lied.

He always had.

His life is full of lies, but it's not like he could do anything about it.

Sehun sat down hesitantly, facing the window and ignoring all the 'written messages' on his table.

He turned to Jae Hwa, who sits three chairs away from him, and saw him smirking. He lifted an arm and horizontally hovered it on his neck, making the 'you're dead' sign.

Sehun gulped.

"I know."

 



Class finally ended and it was lunch break. Everyone ran out of class, leaving Sehun behind. He quickly blended in with the crowd and avoided Jae Hwa and his gang.


Luckily, they didn't notice him.yet.

For once, Sehun decided to eat out of the school. Not because he hated the dull cafeteria food, not because they were having Mystery Meat today, but to hide from Jae Hwa.

And just when he thought he made it out of Jae Hwa's reach...

"Wait, isn't that Sehun over there?"

"."

He ran.

Faster than ever.

From a bully.

Not to get beaten up.

What a crappy life.


Fortunately, Sehen made it out of the school. He sighed and wiped the sweat off his forehead. It was especially hot today. The boy could feel his own sweat drip down from his chin to his uniform, staining it. He shrugged and panted for breath.

Exhausted, Sehun took out his phone and dialed Luhan's number with every inch of energy he had left.

"The person you are calling is not in reach. Please send a voicemail after the beep."

"God..." He cursed under his breath and waited.


Beep.


"Hey, Luhan. Don't ask why, but let's meet in the café."

"Hey, did you see that Sehun kid by any chance?"

"Now."



 


"Man, why is it so hot?"

Sehun popped open the collar button from his uniform, sighing as he slid his hands into his pockets. Curving his lips, he whistled softly. Sehun's whistles were the only sound heard from the empty city. The streets were quiet, Sehun never knew since he had never went out during lunch.

"I guess I should eat out often." He smiled.

Out of boredom, Sehun looked above. The sun's bright rays shot his eyes and he placed a hand over his head, covering the light. At one specific angle, it made the perfect picture. Kinda like from those dramas. Oh you know, when the male lead looks into the sky and stuff? It's pretty clear that Sehun watches too many dramas.

No, I do not.

Sure, you don't. Anyways, where were we? Oh yeah. As he stared into the sky, a gush of wind blew from his back. Sehun's hair flowed with the wind, his bangs curled into the perfect style. His sparkling eyes fluttered as he lowered his hand, placing it back in his pocket.

He laughed quietly, smiling as he continued to walk to his destination- the café.
 
But what he didn't notice was that he was already there. Real smooth, Sehun. Real smooth.

Hmph. As if you know everything, Mr. GPS.

As a matter of fact, I do, kiddo.

Whatever, just get back to the story.

Geez. Who taught you manners, a witch?

Shaddup.

Wow. Bad manners and bad grammar? What a keeper, Luhan.

Gawd. Staph.

What if I don't?

Then when the  are you gonna finish the story?!

Woah. Calm down. Chill bro, chill. No need for bad words, okay?

Just go on with the story. Gawd. Some people.

Fine. Starting the story in...three, two, one.


 


He checked his phone as it rang. A call from Luhan.

"Hey, I'm here now."

"I don't see you," Sehun sighed. "Where exactly?"

"Turn around."

Confused, Sehun turns around for an explaination. But when he did, Luhan's glorious eyesmile greeted him.

His hair was parted in the other direction, making Sehun drown in a little bit. It was nice, but he prefferd Luhan's regular hair. Luhan's eyes sparkled as he blinked, looking innocent as ever. His pale cheeks were slightly pink.

"Cute," Sehun thought, drooling.

His lips were pinkish as well, dried. Sehun his lips in lust and gulped. "Wow. Just wow."

Sehun was practically drooling over Luhan's beauty. It was just too... beautiful.

And the best part, he was holding two bubble teas.

"Happy to see me, huh?" Luhan laughed.

"Very." Sehun smiled wider.

"C'mon, let's walk and talk."

"Sure, but I only have..." Sehun glanced at his writswatch "About one more hour before recess ends."

"Then let's make that hour worth!" Luhan cheers, dragging Sehun to who knows where.


 


After an hour, oh guess what? Sehun was late. What a surprise.

There was only about 5 more minutes before recess ends, and he just sat there, leisurely chatting with Luhan, admiring how gorgeous he looked today.

At least he found out, even if it was too late.

"."

"What? Is there something wrong?"

"I'm late for class again." He gathered all of his belongings and packed it in his backpack.

"Really? Again?"

"Wait, how did you know I was late in the moring?"

"Erm, lucky guess." Luhan faked a smile.

Sehun shrugged it off and checked his watch again.

.

4 more minutes.

"I'll call you later! Bye!~" He ran,without turning back.

Luhan sat there, on the burning hot grass, watching sehun clumsily cross the road. He sighed and layed down, the sun and clouds waved at him. He closed his eyes and sighs again, admiring how peaceful it was.

Out of the blue, his phone rings.

Picking it up, he noticed that it was a blocked number. Scared, Luhan placed the phone close to his ear.

"You better be back in 5 minutes, or else you're dead."

He gulped and tried to think who it is from.

And after a few seconds, it hit him, it's Jae Hwa.

"I know you're there, Sehun."

And it hit him again, it's Sehun's phone, not his.

"Aren't you gonna say anything?"

"Hmph. What a wimp."

"And by the way, you better not badmouth about us to the teacher. Hah, as if she could do anything."

"You know, I never understood you..."

"You get bullied every single day and you're still surviving..."

"Like what the ? Does God have you're side or something?"

"Oh and when you come back, don't bring that little brat Luhan with you."

Luhan shivered at the sound of his name.

"You'd be better off with us than him."

"He thinks he's all boss and ."

"Like seriosuly, does that dude wear makeup or was he just born like a fairy?"

coded by edelweiss. do not remove the credits.