007

Back In Time
 

Chapter Seven - Oh, It's On

YOU MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON. FROM NOW ON, IT'S WAR.

         

         "OH SEHUN! WAKE UP RIGHT NOW!"

Sehun immediately woke up and groaned. He lazily rubbed his eyes and stared at the blurry person infront of him.

"Oh Sehun, wake up!" His mom shouts in frustration. "You're going to be late!"

"Hmm?" 

"I am sick and tired of waking you up every morning!"

He yawned. "Where am I?"

Sehun found himself in his bedroom with no memory of whatever that had happend yesterday. All he could recall was Luhan talking to him in an 'aegyo' voice.

"Some young man dropped you off here. He said his name was Luhan, I think?" His mom tapped a finger lightly on her chin, thinking. "He also said that you were involved in a fight.  How could you,  Sehun? When you get home, we are going to have a serious talk, understand?"

"And no more coming home late. Your curfew has been reduced to only 4 A.M."

"Oh and you're grounded for 2 weeks, so better get comfortable."

"No video games or T.V., Got that?"

"That means you wont be allowed to go out anywhere except school."

As his mom kept on blabbering, Sehun glanced at his alarm clock.

Oh no.

His mom was right, he was late.

Sehun ran out of his bedroom and into the bathroom. He brushed his teeth and showered in less than 5 minutes.

He exited, having some soap suds visible on his arms for not rinsing properly, but he didn't care.

He huriedly runs downstairs and grabs a ready-made sandwich and bit it, leaving it hanging on his lips.

"Bye, mom!" He managed to speak with the sandwich in his mouth.

Rushing, he hung his backpack on one shoulder and burst through the door.

Sehun checked his watch again and it was only a few more minutes before the bell would ring.

He decided to make a run for it....

And so he ran.



 


Meanwhile, the teacher was taking the attendance.

"Oh Sehu-"

"I'm here!" He shouted with his hand raised high as he burst through the classroom door.

Everyone's eyes stared at him, sending Sehun chills up his spine.

Luckily, he made it.

The teacher sighed and lowered her eyeglasses and gave Sehun the most petrifying glare he'd ever seen.

"Sehun, would you please try to come on time next time?"

Unluckily, the teacher wasn't impressed.

"Y-yes, teacher." He bowed. "I will."

"Now, go to your seat." She pointed a pen at the back of the class, roughly aiming to Sehun's seat.

He walked through in between the other students. They still gave him glares, for who knows what reason. Sehun flatly ignored them and avoided eye contact until he reached the end of the class, the very back, his favorite place; his seat.

But before Sehun could sit down, he dropped his backpack in shock.

What stood infront of him was a desk full of scribbles. No- not those of drawings. They were of hate. Pure hate.

"What an ."

"."

"Shouldn't you be begging in the streets now?"

"Even jerks are better than you."

He bit his lip, knowing that Jae Hwa did this.

"I didn't know girls like you would have a to fight me."


Yup, it's definitely Jae Hwa.

coded by edelweiss. do not remove the credits.