It's Yours pt. 2

Double Trouble - Mini Fic

Himchan looked at Yongguk with wide eyes, not believing what he just heard.

“W-what?”

“That horse is yours, I bought it for you. It'll have it's own jockey and represent your fashion house.” Himchan wanted to cry but he wasn't going too. He shown a grateful smile and thanked Yongguk. Petting the horses face, an announcement was made over the speakers.

“Hello everyone! Welcome to Seoul Race Track! We will be starting the first race in a just a few minutes! Place the remaining bids on your horses and head to the stands!”

“He won't be racing today, but he will next Monday. Shot's Glare is still in training but from what the trainer's say, he'll be done faster then that.” The stableman commented as Himchan had taken a picture of his horse, he was going to come home smelling like a barn and the two kids would want to know why.

“Are you excited Himchan? This horse could do wonders!” Yongguk smiled happily as Himchan smiled in response.

“Over joyed, and I am excited to see him in his first race! I could bring the kids and let them see Shot's Glare.” Himchan swiped over his phone and dialed. “I'll do an interview as well, I think the media would like that as a reason why I haven't put anything out.”

“Come on Himchan, let's get to the stands for the races. Thank you again for the tour.” Yongguk thanked the stableman and lead Himchan out of the barns and headed to the stands. The stableman waved goodbye as he watched the door walk out the barn doors.

Time passed as well as four races of only the top bred Thoroughbreds competed, and the crowd was wild with who won and who lost. The energy was something both Himchan and Yongguk hadn't experienced in quite some time, a few years to be exact. As the fifth race started, the mother looked at Yongguk.

“Yah, Yongguk-ah,” Yongguk cheered for the horses but heard Himchan.

“Yes Himchannie?” Himchan slightly blushed at the nickname.

“Don't get me wrong, I am having a fun but..I am a little home sick. Can we go see the boys?” Yongguk looked at Himchan with slight wild eyes. “I want to take you somewhere.”

“Himchan..”

“Please Yongguk-ah?” Himchan pouted his bottom lip a bit, there was Yongguk's weakness. The producer sighed slightly but smiled at Himchan.

“Sure.”

~

Getting into the car and heading to Himchan's destination, it was only a half hour drive – which...when Himchan thought about it; how come he didn't know of Seoul Race Park? He pushed the thought out of his head and looked at Yongguk, whose eyes were focused on the road. Turning his head to look out the window, Himchan smirked to himself almost indiscreetly. Yongguk – did not know what was coming.

“Turn here.” Himchan called and Yongguk did as such. Pulling into the parking lot, Yongguk had an eerie feeling of this place but he wasn't sure why. Getting out and shutting the car doors, Himchan and Yongguk walked side by side through the park. It was nearing the end of summer and fall was around the corner. Leaves started to change in the trees but it was only a few leaves here and there. Families passed with children laughing as they chased one another, couples young and old walked together and sat on the benches as Himchan and Yongguk walked by.

Walking to a red covered bridge, Yongguk stopped. It was all coming back to him. Himchan walked in front of him and looked at Yongguk in the eyes.

“Do you remember this place Yongguk-ah?”

How beautiful is this place Gukkie?! I want to get married here!”

When I cross this bridge, I will be yours forever.”

No one can stop us. Be ready Bang Yongguk.”

Gukkie, if we ever have kids, we should bring them here!”

Yongguk...I'm pregnant with our first!”

Yongguk's mind raced through the memories that flashed before his eyes. He remembered Himchan standing exactly where he was right now, in a traditional Korean attire. Royal red and gold dragons embroidered in it on the front. He looked so...graceful. Yongguk at first, refused to look at Himchan in the eyes but he raised his eyes to meet.

“Why did you bring me to the one place that breaks my heart?” Himchan was strong but when he looked at how weak Yongguk was now, a single tear trickled over his eye lid and ran down his face.

“I want you to know exactly how I felt on the day you broke mine.”


Hi everyone! It's such a tiny update.....I AM SORRY *cries*

I promise I will make the next chapter longer :) More than a page and a half ;) 

What do you think will happen?!

Comment your thoughts and critique :) I would love to hear them all! I'm not sure on how long I'll keep this going but I guess it depends ^^

 

Incase anyone was wondering what Himchan was wearing - I chose what he wore on StarKing for when he performed with the janggu! I've been trying to find more pics but they're really small so I figured this one would work :) I really love this look on him, the whole traditonal look. It melts my heart.