It's Yours pt. 1

Double Trouble - Mini Fic

Fixing the collar's on both of the children's shirts, Yongguk nodded in approval. God damn, he was good if he did say so himself. Both of the boys were in outfits that Himchan had picked out before the boys were even big enough to fit in them. He had mentioned to Yongguk something about 'there was no time to waste these outfits are too cute!'. While the looks did coordinate well together, it had seemed only Junhong was a fan of it.

 

“What's the matter Jongup? You don't like it?” The angelic smiling boy was not smiling so much when he looked at his feet.

 

“It's okay. I want shorts and t-shirt.”

 

“I know you do bub,” Yongguk straightened Jongup's coat. “but your mother bought these outfits for you two before Junhong was even ready to be born. Can you just wear them for today? For appa and umma?” Jongup played with his sleeves before he nodded slowly. Even though he wasn't a fan of it, Jongup wanted to make his mother happy. Spiking up Jongup's hair and placing the duckbill hat on Junhong's head, Yongguk went over the plan with the boys. The boys nodded in understandment. Yongguk grabbed the tray and had each one hold one side; opening the door above their heads – Jongup and Junhong started to walk into Himchan's bedroom slowly.

 

“Umma! Umma! Wake up! We have a surprise!” The two chanted. Himchan stirred in his sleep before he opened his eyes to the boys by his bedside. “Good morning umma!”

 

“Oh my...” Himchan looked at them as they lifted the try to Himchan. Taking it and placing it on his bed, Himchan was at a lost for words. “Just what are you two doing up already and...dressed? So nicely too!”

 

“We're Kim Himchan's kids! We look nice all year long!” Jongup boasted. Himchan chuckled as he watched the troublesome two climb on his bed and joined in on their mother's breakfast in bed delicacy. Looking at his tray, it was decorated with toast, scrambled eggs, orange juice and freshly cut fruits.

 

“I give in you two. Who did this? I know it wasn't you both because you both know you aren't allowed to use a knife.”

 

“Yah, Himchan.” Yongguk entered with a cup of coffee in his hand. “The boys worked really hard on this special breakfast.” Placing the cup onto the bedside stand, Yongguk smiled. “Isn't that right boys?”

 

“Bang Yongguk! Just how did you get in here!?”

 

“Jongup let me in.”

 

“Yeah umma! Appa came and we helped cooked!” Himchan wasn't sure if he should be happy or not that Jongup opened the door for Yongguk and Junhong. He figured it was better then some weirdo like the last incident that occurred.

 

“Don't worry Himchan-ah. I did all the work with the fire, Junhong decorated the tray while I helped Jongup cut the fruit.” Yongguk leaned in to Himchan's ear. “Don't worry, I didn't let him have a butter knife. I have him a plastic one from a play-doh kit. Unused.”

 

“Ah. Well, thank you for the breakfast in bed boys.” Himchan gave both kids a kiss on the cheek and gave Yongguk a small bow. “I'll eat well. What are you three planning on today?” Junhong bounced excitedly.

 

“We get to see Uncle Dae and Auntie Jae!”

 

“Oh really now?”

 

“Yeah!” Himchan looked up at Yongguk while he bit into his eggs. Yongguk sat at the end of the bed with a smile.

 

“It's true. Daehyun and YoungJae agreed to take the boys for the day so I can spend the whole day with you, doing what ever you like. I cleared my entire schedule and told TS Entertainment not to contact me unless is was important.” Tilting his head and blinking in confusion, Himchan was surprised.

 

“You cleared your entire schedule...for me?” The producer nodded.

 

“Yep. I'll take these two to Daehyun and YoungJae while you get dressed. Boys, give your mother a kiss.” Jongup and Junhong did as told and gave Himchan a synchronized kiss on his cheeks. Himchan gave the boys a kiss on the head and a small hug.

 

“Be good boys.”

 

“We will umma!”

 

“Jongup, no climbing on things.”

 

“But umma!!!”

 

“Jongup...” Himchan raised his eyebrow at his son and gave him a stern look. Jongup huffed and nodded.

 

“Fine no climbing on stuff.” The 4D child climbed off of the bed and walked passed Yongguk, mumbling. “Now I'll never be Spiderman's sidekick.” Letting out a chuckle, Yongguk grabbed Junhong.

 

“This would be the part where I'd tell you to dress nicely but, I don't have too.”

 

“Why's that?” Himchan questioned as Yongguk turned at the door frame.

 

“You're Kim Himchan. I don't have to tell the CEO and top designer of a major fashion company, to dress nicely. I'll be back soon, okay?” Himchan nodded as Yongguk walked away. Junhong looked over his father's shoulder and waved goodbye to Himchan. Returning the wave, Himchan looked at his plate. This was going to be one hell of day, he could feel it coming.

 

~

 

Taking Jongup and Junhong out of their car seats, Yongguk closed the door and followed the walkway to his friends' house. Jongup lead the way and before they even arrived at the door, Youngjae was already booking it out the door – followed by Daehyun, who was slowly shaking his head and laughing.

 

“Jonguppie!” Youngjae yelled as Jongup flung himself into the older man's arms and was spun around.

 

“If you keep spinning him, he'll throw up.” Daehyun commented as he walked passed the two and greeted Yongguk and Junhong. Running around the yard, the three watched as Jongup and Youngjae chased one another.

 

“I'm not even gonna ask.”

 

“Good, cause I wouldn't have a response for you.” Yongguk had shaken his head to get his attention back on Daehyun.

 

“Anyways, thank you for taking these two for the day. It means a lot.”

 

“No problem. Besides, we haven't seen these two since...well..you know.”

 

“Nae...” Yongguk placed Junhong on the ground and handed Daehyun a gym bag. “Everything you need is in there, even two extra sets of clothes. Junhong,” the tiny toddler looked over at his father. “be good okay? I'll be back later.” Nodding, Junhong gave his father a hug.

 

“Jonguppie hyung!!” Junhong's brother ran over and jumped into Yongguk's arms.

 

“Bye appa! You coming back?”

 

“Of course silly.” Yongguk smiled happily. “Be good alright?” Jongup nodded. Giving the oldest a kiss on his cheek and Yongguk said goodbye as he returned to his car. Pulling out to return back to Himchan's apartment, all the producer could think about was how to win Himchan back. He knew it would take a lot to have the diva return to his side as a more then just an acquaintance. Yongguk wanted Himchan back as his partner, his legally married partner. The fifteen minute dive back passed by quickly and Yongguk pulled into the driveway.

 

Stepping out of the car, Yongguk shut the door and started to head towards the apartment. Before he could make it any farther then the car hood, Yongguk stopped dead in his tracks. There stood Himchan looking more perfect then Yongguk could remember. Himchan sported a simple white tee with a slight 'v' neckline, a cross necklace and light blue denim jeans. His black hair spiked up, Himchan also wore simple black earrings and white sneakers to finish off the look.

 

“Himchan...you look...”

 

“Look what?”

 

“Breath taking.” Himchan smiled as he shut the apartment building door and walked down to greet Yongguk. Passing the producer, Himchan clicked his tongue.

 

“Yongguk-ah..close your mouth. It's impolite to drool.”

 

“Right. Sorry.” Going to the passenger door, Yongguk opened it. Himchan paused for a moment and looked at what occurred.

“Ah, thank you.” Stepping into the car, Himchan sat down and strapped in – Yongguk shut the door and walked around to the driver side.

 

The couple drove through Seoul, making small talk as they made their way to Yongguk's destination for the day. Yongguk would subtly steal glances at Himchan but it was no use as Himchan kept his eyes out the window, watching other cars pass and the buildings fly by. Letting out a small sigh, Yongguk focused on the road.

 

Eventually arriving at their destination, both parties stepped out of the car and looked around. As Himchan looked, something clicked in his head.

 

“The horse track, Yongguk? Really?”

 

“Hey now,” Yongguk chuckled as he came around the car and stood in front of the diva. “I remember when you and I first got together, you mentioned that coming to the horse races was something you've always wanted to do. Since you've been busy with Jongup and the fashion business, I planned for us to come today and,” pulling something out of his pocket. Yongguk showed Himchan the passes. “passes to accompany us. We can go into the stables to see the racers and the horses. Sounds like fun, hm?”

 

Himchan was astounded that Yongguk had done this, so far in the date. The designer smiled excitedly.

 

“A lot of fun! Let's go Yongguk-ah!!” Grabbing Yongguk's hand, Himchan pulled excitedly like a little kid at a candy shop. After paying the entrance fees, the two walked into the stadium and had taken in the entirety of the racing business. Fans from all over started to fill in the stands and Yongguk had gently pulled Himchan towards the barns. Talking to a head stableman, they shown the barns to the couple and Himchan's eyes lite up. All the sights, the horses, the medals and even the smell was perfectly fine with Himchan.

 

“This is Shot's Glare. One of the finest colt's that have graced the track, a true champion in the making.” The stableman commented.

 

“May I?” Himchan asked. The stableman nodded as Himchan walked up to the stable door and gently raised his hands. Shot's Glare walked closer and put his head in Himchan's hands, allowing Himchan to pet him. Yongguk pulled out his phone and had snapped a picture of the two.

 

In a way...they're a like.

 

“Himchan.” Yongguk called. Himchan turned and looked at Yongguk. He really did look like a five year old. “That horse, Shot's Glare. It's your's.” Himchan's mouth dropped.

 

ERMEHGAWD HI GUYS!

I hope you are enjoying this so far! This is only part one and hey look, Daebutt and YoungJae arrived! Ahh, Yonggukkie - such a sweetheart! Don't worry, this date isn't over yet! xo~  I like to have something different then the typical date; found out Seoul had a horse track and BAM. Date for BangHim. Remember! No silent reader's please! :D

Jongup and Junhong's attire when they gave Himchan breakfast:

Shot's Glare: