Possessive Umma

Double Trouble - Mini Fic

Himchan was in the living room watching a cooking show as Yongguk tended to his studio and the boys, Junhong and Jongup were playing with their monster trucks and Pokemon toys. It was another day in the week Himchan and Jongup would come and visit Yongguk and Junhong since the two youngest had found out they were brothers, they were almost inseparable. The two adults had agreed to supervised visitation at each other's houses every other week for three days out of the seven as long as their were no meetings and no important appointments.

 

“Uppie hyung, what this Pokemon?” Junhong had asked his brother, holding up a Pokemon toy.

 

“That's Blastoise! He's a water Pokemon. When he's told, cannons come from his shell and sprays the opposite!”

 

“WHOA! COOL!” Junhong screamed excitedly. Himchan chuckled at his two sons, he had always imagined these two would be nothing but laughs and smiling faces. Himchan always wondered what life would've been like if he and Yongguk had never got into that fight which caused the two to get a divorce after a few years of marriage. For some reason, that day that their sons had reunited the couple at the sandbox, Himchan had felt a huge burden lifted off of his shoulders – rather he wanted to admit it or not.

 

“Umma...” Junhong tugged at Himchan's shirt. The brunette looked down.

 

“Yes Junhonggie?”

 

“Hyung and I hungry. Can we eat?”

 

“Of course. Grab appa and I'll make some lunch. I'm sure he's hungry from working all day.” Junhong nodded with a smile and ran off to his father. Meanwhile, Himchan got up and walked into Yongguk's kitchen and looked through the cabinets to find something to eat for lunch. “All this man owns is ramen...I swear. Hm...”

 

“Umma!”

 

“Yes Jonguppie?”

 

“Can we have Chinese?!”

 

“That's not a bad idea! I'll grab the phone book.”

 

Junhong ran down the hall and up some steps to his father's office. Reaching high for the door knob, he turned it and slowly pushed the door in.

 

“Appa!”

 

“Junhong, appa is busy right now. Go play.”

 

“But...umma making lunch. Appa eat!!” Junhong puffed his cheeks out. He didn't like when his father didn't eat, especially with them.

 

“Umma? You have a wife?” The voice coming from the desktop asked with a slight chuckle. Junhong's ears perked at the other voice, more or less – a female voice.

 

“Quite different actually,” Yongguk let out a slight chuckle before apologizing to the computer screen and turning to Junhong. “Go Junhong. I am busy, I'll eat later.”

 

“But appa -”

 

“Junhong!” Yongguk raised his voice and the tone of it had scared the small four year old to the point of tears. To a normal person, the tone didn't sound different other than a little more enforced, but to Junhong, a monster was taking over his father. Running out of the office, Junhong cried and he cried loudly – grabbing the sixth sense of none other than Kim Himchan.

 

As Junhong ran with tears running down his face, he was soon to be swept up by Himchan, who cradled him in his arms and attempted to calm him down.

 

“Hush my little one....what seems to be the problem?” Junhong sniffled and laid his head on his mother's shoulders.

 

“Appa s-scary....he... he yelled!”

 

Yongguk yelled? ….At Junhong? What the... Himchan thought as he calmed the four year old down enough so he could play with Jongup – who was more than happy to make his dongsaeng smile and laugh again.

 

“Jongup, if the door bell rings or someone knocks, come get me okay? Don't answer to strangers.”

 

“Yes umma.”

 

“Good boy.” Himchan gave both boys a kiss on the head before he had headed down to deal with a Mr. Bang Yong Guk himself. With a light wrasp of his knuckles to the door, he was soon welcomed into the office by a deep voice. Himchan walked in and closed the door quietly as Yongguk finished his meeting.

 

“So we are all set then Mr. Bang?”

 

“Of course. I will get this next album produced with in no time and help out the lead rapper. Please leave everything to me.” He smiled into the camera.

 

“Ah, we can always put our trust into you. We'll be in contact soon once we receive the finished product. Have a good evening Mr. Bang, say hello to that adorable son of your for me.”

 

“Will do. Have a great rest of the day.” The video conference had ended and Yongguk closed down Skype. Himchan remained by the door until further welcomed – this was Yongguk's personal space, he didn't want to interfere.

 

“Himchan-ah, please come in. You look uncomfortable; what's going on? Are the boys okay?” As much as Himchan had wanted to just get him for lunch, this was about the boys – specifically Junhong.

 

“The boys...well Jongup is fine. Junhong on the other hand -”

“What's the matter with Junhong? Is he hurt?”

 

“Emotionally....” Himchan muttered underneath his breath.

 

“Pardon?”

 

“I had asked Junhong to come and get you for lunch since the boys were getting hungry so we decided on Chinese take-out. As soon as I ended the call with the restaurant, Junhong ran around the corner crying his head off! Something about you yelling at him?” The mother raised an eyebrow.

 

“Aish, that boy. He had interrupted my meeting with TS Entertainment's co producer. I told him I would be out later to eat and Junhong had refused that answer so I raised my tone at him.”

 

“Yongguk...I know your job is important, trust me I do – but your job as a father comes first. No matter what.” Himchan had watched his ex partner as he cleaned his desk up and started to talk again.

 

“I love being a father – to both Junhong and Jongup but I have to provide for them so that means I have to work. Time equals money and I can't get money unless I work.”

 

“You're at it again Yongguk.”

 

“At what again?”

 

“Being a workaholic that has no time for anyone or anything that doesn't require TS Entertainment.”

 

The law was just laid by Kim Himchan. Yongguk leaned on his desk and stared Himchan dead in the eyes before he had made a response. Letting out a small chuckle, Yongguk brushed his long bangs out of his face.

 

“You're seriously bringing that back up?” Himchan had stood his ground and gave him a ' yes I am ' look. Yongguk snorted. “It's been almost 7 years Himchan, let it go. Get over it.” The younger of the two clicked his tongue.

 

“YOU expect me to let you do what you did to me 7 years ago to the boys?! If you think that for one second, Bang Yongguk I swear I and ESPECIALLY Junhong, will never forgive you again.”

 

“Are you that pissed off about it?! I've been a hard worker all my life and all I wanted to do was provide for you and that wasn't good enough, WAS IT HIMCHAN?!” The screaming match had begun as Himchan had enough bull.

 

“You promised to me in the vows we said at our wedding that no matter what we would always be there for one another! In reality it was only ME that was there constantly! Who was there when you caught that nasty flu? Who was there when your car broke down in the middle of the highway to Hongdae? WHO, WHO WAS THERE TO PROVIDE YOU WITH FOOD, LOVE AND SUPPORT AS YOU WORKED COUNTLESS NIGHTS IN A ROW TO MAKE SURE YOUR HEALTH WAS FINE?! YOU BARELY MADE IT IN TIME FOR BOTH OF THE CHILDREN'S BIRTHS!” Himchan blew hot hair out of his nose as he continued. “I swear to you Bang Yongguk – if you dare to try and do that to OUR two children, do not think for one second I will not go to the court house and file for full custody for both boys with no visitation – because I will without hesitation.”

 

“You wouldn't dare....” Yongguk had now left his desk and was face to face with the man he once loved. Himchan let a small smirk show.

 

“Try me.”

 

“Umma! Chinese is here! Hurry or the nice man is gonna leave!!!” Jongup called on the other side of the door.

 

“Coming Jonguppie!” The mother looked at Yongguk one last time. “Now – you can either sit in this hell hole all night or you can come out and eat Chinese with your family,” Himchan had turned to leave, but he looked over his shoulder. “and I suggest you choose wisely.” Himchan left the room with a slight slam to the door. Yongguk punched the wall in anger as Himchan had dared to bring up the reason for the divorce in the first place. He was a great father and he knew it but being TS's main producer – Yongguk was constantly working. The father had calmed down before he headed out for lunch. Walking out into the kitchen, Jongup was sitting on his knees on a big person chair while Junhong was placed at the table with a highchair. Himchan had plates and chopsticks placed out and he started to serve as Yongguk sat down next to his boys. Junhong immediately looked down in fear of his father yelling again.

 

“Junhong,” Yongguk looked at his son. Junhong snuck a peek but looked straight back down at his lap. “appa's sorry for yelling. Mianhae Junhonggie......please forgive appa.” Himchan watched as he scooped out rice for Jongup.

 

“Appa no mad?”

 

“Appa's not mad anymore.”

 

“Otay!” Junhong did a 360 instantly. “Appa can we go dance tomorrow!?” Yongguk smiled.

 

“How about we spend the day shopping with umma and Jonguppie? Get you a skateboard?” Junhong gasped loudly.

 

“OTAY APPA! SHOP SHOP TOMORROW!”

~~

Hello everyone!!!! I hope you are enjoying the story so far! Please no silent readers! Tell me what you think or would like to see :)

Thank you for the read thus far! Please stay tuned! Fighting!