t w o

The Married Life of Kim Taehyung

t w o

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTHThFlJGPApNykTVQNvYT

"I'm serious, Yura! I love you, and I'm not cheating on you!" Taehyung explains quickly, and drives his foot between the door. "Get out!" I say through a clenched jaw, and push the door harder.

"You're being jealous, okay? There's nothing between me and Busujima-san. She's just making a negotiation with the head of Big Hit to help us expand in Japan! I was asked to show her around!" Taehyung reasons, desperately.

I stop pushing.

His struggling receeds.

"You know what?.....I am being jealous." I sigh softly and let my hands drop. "I'm sorry, Taehyung. You can come back in."

I see Taehyung's eyes widen between the sliver of the door.

"Really?" He asks in disbelief, dislodges his foot.

"Nope!" I angrily yell, and slam the door. "You don't win so easily with women." I huff and stalk off, leaving behind the muffled protests of Taehyung.

+++

"I told you to book a hotel, sweetie." I coo, fakely into my phone. "Yura, what are you? 15? You're being unreasonable!" Taehyung disagrees over the phone. I roll my eyes, "I'm tired, honey. I'll talk to you tomorrow if I'm feeling generous. Bye!"

"Yura, wait!" I hear Taehyung plead, but I cut him off with the tap of the red 'end call' button.

I turn off my phone so I can get my 8 hours of sleep without Taehyung blowing up my phone, demanding he be let in.

Flipping the electrontic over, I heave a sigh. I spot tiny hands at the door frame of Taehyung's and my room. 

"Taekwon, sweetie? What are you doing?" I ask. He slowly reveals himself, and pouts.

My heart melts.

"Are you and daddy fighting?"

I take a step towards him and bend down to eye-level. I fake a small smile and exhale. "Yes, honey. We are."

"Pleeeeaasseeee don't be mad at daddy!" Taekwon suddenly cries, "I knew that lady was a no-no! Please don't be mad! I'll be good, and promise to read everyday and bath on time, and don't watch TV for one week! Don't be mad! Please, please, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

I chuckle, and ruffle his hair. "Taekwon, I'm not mad at you. I'm mad at your father. He did me wrong, so I'm correcting his mistakes." I explain as simpy as I can.

"By locking him out?"

I clench my fists, and nod. "Yes, sweetie."

"That's not fair!" Taekwon whines, "Believe daddy, please mommy! He reads to me, and says I love you before I fall asleep and when I wake up too!"

"Fine." I sigh after a moment. "I'll think about it."

"Yay!" He cheers, his eyes turn into cresents. This boy is going to be very dangerous when he grows up because how could you resist that face? It's like a baby seal pleading for help!

"Daddy loves me. Daddy loves Mommy! Mommy loves Daddy. Mommy loves me! I love mommy and daddy!" Taekwon says as he goes to his room.

I spend the rest of the day cleaning up the officetel, doing household chores, and watching TV with Taekwon.

After watching a few hours of TV, I start prepartions for dinner.

I plan on making spagetti.

 

"A little basil, and done!" I mumble, and then cheer at the completion of my meal. I stare at the two large plates and the smaller plate.

I set the two plates on the breakfast bar, and lift one plate to Taekwon. He looks at the food in confusion. "Too much. Can't eat all."

"It's not for you, baby. It's for daddy. Now go outside and give it to him." I order, then sigh.

A few minutes later, Taekwon comes in with the plate scraped clean. "Daddy says thank you. Oh, and I love you."

I pluck the plate out of his hands and put it in the sink. 

We eat our dinner quietly.

"Thank you, mommy." Taekwon smiles and rids his face from the tomato sauce.

As I wash the dishes, my child obediently skims through his picture book in front of me, on the breakfast bar.

I dry the pots and dishes, and tuck them away.

Taekwon closes the book, and hops off the chair. "Bath time." He says and I follow him into the bathroom.

After a grueling yet extremely heart warming 30 minutes asking Taekwon repeatedly to not flail around in the tub while I bathed him, I tuck my first born into his bed and pecked his forehead.

"Good night and sweet dreams, little one. I love you." I coo, Taekwon sleepily replies: "I love you too, mama. Good night." and then rolls over.

I don't feel a drop of exhaustion when I close Taekwon's bedroom door.

I heave a sigh and immediately know what to do.

The officetel door creaks open quietly, as I see Taehyung's hunched figure, sleeping.

"Stupid." I mutter to myself, and drape a blanket over his body. I lean over and kiss his cheek softly before blushing profusely at what I have done.

I secretly hope to myself that he is not cheating on me.

"Good night." I say in a hushed tone. I bite my lip and consider my next choice of words, but let them slip out anyways. "I love you."

I take a step back and disappear behind the ajar door, it closing with a soft click.


A/N:

Hi guys!~ Minyoung here :D Sorry for the slow updates! Behalf of 325270, I would to thank all you awesome peeps out there for giving us 5 upvotes and 46 subscribers despite only having 2 chapters out, a small foreword and description!

Thanks for supporting us and hopefully we can pump out another update soon since it's winter break for us! WOOT WOOT \(O U O)/

With love,

Minyoung