e l e v e n

The Married Life of Kim Taehyung

e l e v e n

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTHThFlJGPApNykTVQNvYT

OST:

"Hey, appa." Taekwon asks when Taehyung comes out from the bedroom adjusting his button up. "Can you drop me off today? I miss your car." I choke on my tea, "Wait what?" I wince and put the cup down. "You miss what?"

Taekwon his head. "The car..."

"Why would you miss a car?" I question and pull out the packed lunches from the fridge. Taekwon tip toes and takes his printed lunchbox along with Taehyung's navy lunch bag.  My first born makes a cute face that is mixed between an indecisive baby seal and his trademark pout.  I lean over the breakfast bar, and pat his head. "Have a good day, baby."

"Byeee!!~" He sings loudly and poke his forehead in return, "Yah, mister!" I scold gently, "Your little sister is sleeping." He rubs his forehead with a pout painted on his lips, "Okay, mommy."

"You're gonna be late, sweetie." I say and point towards Taehyung who was waiting with his satchel. I glance up at Taehyung but still feel my annoyance bubbling so I walk away before he can say anything. Taehyung lets out a heavy exhale in return.

The door clicks shut and I'm left alone with my thoughts again. I walk into the bedroom with Taeguk's crib located in a corner. She is still sound asleep. I quietly look for the journal in the nightstand and a pen to go with it. Seeing that she is asleep, I begin writing.

+ + +

Dear Taeguk,

Mom here. It's been quite a while since I left an entry. You're born already. A while back too. It's been 2 months already, almost 3. So far, you have a weird infacuation of putting things in your mouth. You're the reason I wear only studs...and the reason why I put all the house plants in a meter radius away from you. Your brother has an impressive set of lungs but yet you seem to sleep through his shouting. Your sleeping style resembles mine but you're a heavy sleeper like your dad. Your brother may be a little harsh with you but he still loves you. I think he isn't used to the divided attention. Your mom has been bored lately. You've been surprisingly easy to handle but I doubt that it'll last long...well, I'm gonna go now, Taeguk-ah. Your mom has run out of things to write down. So until the next entry, Taeguk-ah. Annyeong!

Love, Mom

+ + +

I close the moleskin notebook and sigh. At least that kept me busy for a little bit. 

All seemed normal, Taeguk woke up, got fed, then I had to pry the TV remote from her little toddler grip and she cried a lot then, she tired herself out and fell asleep again after I burped her. I was watching a k-drama and had just put down Taeguk for her third nap until my smartphone began buzzing like it was having a seizure. I quickly tend to the urgent movements of my phone and answer at the speed of light seeing it was Taekwon's school.

"Hello, Madam Yong?" I say, trying to conceal the nervousness in my voice. "Is there a problem about my son?" Her clipped voice breathes in disappointment. "I'm afraid your son has engaged in a violent activity against another peer and I need you to come by."

My eyes nearly fly out of my sockets as I stumble over to complete my sentence feeling like someone was shoving sand down my throat. "I will be there very soon, Madam Yong. Thank you for letting me know. Have you contacted my husband?"

Her tongue clicks, "Yes, however, we could not reach him."

"Sorry about that inconvience." I apologize quickly as I struggle to change out of my sweatpants and into some of my nicer leggings. "Well, I'm sure you're busy so I won't keep you long, Madam Yong. Goodbye." I finally say, she says the same and ends the call. I toss my phone on my bed and pull out a chiffon blouse from my closest. My hands work quickly and end up shoving my phone, keys and cards into the first purse I could find. I spot a lone hairclip sitting on my vanity and put my hair in a bun as I run to the door slip into some boots. As soon as I unlock the door, I let a string of curses spill out of my mouth, remembering that Taeguk was still around. I fish out my phone, and dial my mother-in law.

"Hello, Yura-ah." She answers. "Hi, umma!" I start, and before I know it, I start spewing. "Aish, Taekwon got in some trouble at school and the principal needs me there so can you come over and watch Taeguk! She just went down for a nap so she'll be okay for a few hours! I have to leave her for a bit but it's really urgent and-"

"Yura-ah! You're shouting! Calm down, I'll be there as fast as possible. Honey, don't worry and just go." She cuts me off firmly. I bite my lip, and nod even though she cannot understand me. "Yeah, okay. Bye, umma."

I grab my coat and I glance back at the bedroom and hope for the best.

+ + +

"Madam Yong." I say as I bow deeply. "I am very sorry towards my son's actions." Taekwon sits beside me, scuffed up with some bandages on his scrawny arms. "You see, he was beginning to have some issues with another peer and it had gotten too far today, as the other student has been saying derogatory things to Taekwon." Madam Yong explains, her oval glasses glinting in the light. "Taekwon!" I hiss and whip around, "Why didn't you tell me!" He doesn't respond but continues gazing down at his shoes.

"Well, the root of the problem is that Taekwon and the other student harbours romantic feelings towards the same person so therefore having some issues." The older woman continues, "The student began claiming very unacceptable statements about, well, you, your husband and your newborn child."

I feel my eye twitch in agitation. What kind of little obnoxious wants to pick a fight between me and my family?

"However, your son should not have started a fight with him and I believe the appropriate consquence is a short-term suspension." Madam Yong concludes, and I accept it. The principal escorts us out and I bow to her again before walking away with Taekwon.

I know Taekwon meant well, but it was wrong. Taekwon enters my car and hurls his book bag against the opposite side door. "Yah, Taekwon!" I shout, "Don't break your mother's car!" He pulls his seatbelt on and as soon as we begin to move, the tears start to run. "What am I going to do with you, Taekwon?" I sigh, adjusting the rearview mirror.  "If you're getting into fights at the ripe ol' age of 3, what will happen when you're 13? Oh, gosh." I imagine Taekwon being all rebellious and punching people who said bad things about Taeguk. All the girls would swoon after him and he would get the label of a bad boy and all his teachers would loathe him and-

"I-I'm s-sorry, umma..." His lip quivers, as tears continue to spill down his cheeks. "It w-won't appen again! Taekwon-ah p-promises! P-please d-don't be mad."

"Your mom isn't angry, okay? Whatever happens, your umma will always love you. I'm just upset that you decided to do that. The next time that person does that, tell sseonsangnim, okay?" I say softly. I find a pack of gummies near the cup holders and toss it to him. He rubs his snot away and opens the packet.

"So..." I say, "Which one likes you?"

He glances up and breaks into a bashful grin. "Both."

"That's my boy!" I giggle and turn onto our street.

 


A/N:

325270: Hey everyone!~ I hope you all enjoy the chapter although it's not exactly fluffy and cute. My life's been alright and been pretty awesome lately. But a little bit busy with homework and procrastinating T^T. I hope your lives have been doing okay and wish the best for you guys whether it be studies or extra curriculars! Again, don't be shy on the comments and feel free to drop them below as Minyoung and I both really love reading them ^_^ 

Kwon_Minyoung: Kekeke, guise. Minyoung authornim hereee!!! Yeah, i have a crush on someone :3 And thanks to all of those who gave me some feedbacks on my new crush, you know who you are ;) He's a bit shy so it's different from the last one (THE LAST ONE HAD A GF AND MOVED, OH MY POOR HEARTEUUUU < /3) but I'm a lot happier around him than the last so im feeling good about the new one! And yass please, leave lots of comments on our story whether it's stuff on the actual update or just stuff about the author notes I put a lotta feelsss into these cuz i lurve y'all out there! But the next question is how do you know that he likes you or just considers you as a friend?! Im super clueless about stuff like this!! >//< I SWEAR IF YOU DROPPED A HINT I WOULD PICK IT UP, DUST IT OFF AND GIVE IT BACK TO YOU, OH MY GOSH IM SO SCREWED.

-With love, 325270 & Kwon_Minyoung

Special Author Insert Provided by Kwon_Minyoung

-> You're being drama again, Minyoung. (325270)

-> How am i suppose to know that HE is interested!? (Minyoungggggg, yas for da potatoes)

->I told you I'd ask since I'm friends with him! (325270)

->what if he says no T^T (minYOOOUNG)

->at least he'll be polite about it. We should delete this little blurb thing when we post the chapter. (325270)

-> Imma post it anyway.

+ + +

Thank you for the 168 subscribers, 13 upvotes, 48 comments and 6995 views! PLEASE KEEP SUPPORTING US~

Continue bein' awesomesauce!