f i v e

The Married Life of Kim Taehyung

f i v e

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTHThFlJGPApNykTVQNvYT

"Taehyung, did you use protection?" I ask out loud after throwing up. He grows pale. "I think I did."

"Are you sure?" I say after wiping my mouth. "Um," he mutters, "Yura-ah!" Taehyung smiles. A change of mood.

Heh, I think. This will be good.

"What?" I groan as another wave of nausea hits me and gets me staggering. Taehyung holds my shoulders tightly to steady me.

"Guess what? You're pregnant with Taeguk!"

"What?!" I spit out, "I told you Taekwon was enough!"

"Ummmm..." Taehyung laughs, "surprise?"

I brush his arms off and turn on the tap, preparing to scold him through the mirror.

"You wouldn't want another child if you have to go through 9 months of tortue! You know I like sleeping on my stomach, I couldn't do that during my pregnancy with Taekwon." I sigh. 

"But think of Taekwon's first giggles or first cry!" Taehyung protests, "Wasn't the sound of it like heaven?"

I falter and shake off my hands, flicking water back into the sink and rub my hands against a fluffy towel. "It is." I say.

"Wouldn't you want another one? Peferably a girl so you two go out on like, shopping sprees or whatever?" Taehyung follows me out the bathroom. The whole officetel is quiet besides our little 'disagreement', as Taekwon had gone to his grandparents' home.

"Taehyung, I would have liked if you asked me about my opinions first about having a second child rather than you having with me, lied about how you used protection and drop the news on me like a bomb. A baby bomb. BOOM!" I sass as I lay in bed, rubbing my stomach.

"Yura-ah!~" He cooes, nuzzling his face into my neck.

"Stop it." I growl, and roll over.

I hear him pout and he leans over. "Pleeaseeeeeeee don't be madddd"

I glare at him.

"Okay...so Mrs. Kim is mad." He says, slowly.

We stay silent for a bit, until I sit up. I through a punch at his shoulder which knocked him back into the pillows, "Ow, what was that for?" He complains, and I smile, lean over and kiss him. I swing my legs onto the floor and skip away.

"WOMEN ARE SO BIPOLAR!" I hear him scream from the bedroom.

I laugh.

+ + +

{a pregnancy timeskip-ish}

2 more weeks to go and I have the craziest cravings ever.

At exactly 2:18 am, I crave ice cream.

I want bubble tea, and McDonalds.

I don't exactly appreciate the fact that I look huge now but I do appreciate making Taehyung run around grabbing my cravings.

I do know for a fact that Taehyung will be a great father. A weird embarassing one.

Taehyung disagrees, he says that he will be a 'cool fall dad' but after how he told Taekwon that he's getting a little sister I beg to differ.

Curling up on our bed, I reach for my little moleskin pregnancy journal I have for Taeguk.

I had written one for Taekwon but it's to early for him to completely understand the words in it.

I choose a black ink pen with a rubber grip that has a nice flow and start my entry in the middle of the page. I tap the pen onto the lined paper, biting my lip in thought of what to write.


Dear Taeguk-ah!

Your mother here! So we have 2 weeks to go!

Your father has been babying us these last months, at 2:18 am - we crave ice cream, bubble tea and McDonalds.

You kick a lot, especially when your brother speaks to you. I hope he will be a good brother.

But I have a feeling he will be.

Speaking of your brother, he has the most adorable crush on these set of twins in his class!

He is very confused about which one he likes more, Minhee or Minhae.

Choi Minhee is the older twin but she is girly, quiet, shy and dainty. Choi Minhae is the younger twin and she is loud, boyish, daring and a little flirtatious.

It is hilarious seeing your brother trying to choose since the Choi twins are identical. He still has trouble telling them apart.

Your dad is still not convinced that you have enough clothing. He just went shopping last night.

Taeguk, you have enough clothing to last until you turn 5 years old.

My precious little flower, when we finally bring you home - make sure you throw up on your father for me ;)

I cannot believe this is one of the last entries! Stay happy and healthy, Taeguk-ah!

See you in two weeks!

Love, Mom.


I  recap on the pen and close the cover on the notebook. Pulling out the black moleskin notebook; Taekwon's, I hold it beside Taeguk's.

My mother had done this when she was pregnant with me, it is a Park family tradition and one day I hope that Taeguk and Taekwon's wife will carry it on. 

I hear the door open and close, little footsteps and big ones.

I slide the two notebooks back into the drawer of my nightstand and call, "Boys? Are you home?"

Little Taekwon charges onto the bed as Taehyung walks in, holding McDonald's and bubble tea. "It'll be on the table." He says, smiling.

"Taehyung-ah, can't I eat it on the bed?" I pout, hugging Taekwon.

My husband rolls his eyes and walks away.

"Yah, you dummy! C'mere!" I shout at him. Taekwon looks at me with big brown doe eyes that I couldn't resist. My child tugs my hand and slides off the bed, "Let's go, mommy. Daddy's waiting."

I sigh, hiding a smile and follow Taekwon. "Yeah, mommy." Taehyung smirks, looking at me playfully. "Daddy's waiting."

He lifts Taekwon to the sink as our little boy turns on the tap and washes his hands on his own. I dive right in the McDonald's bag inhaling the smell of warm french fries.

I grab a handful and shove them into my mouth. "Mmm."

"Did you wash your hands, missy?" Taehyung asks in a scolding tone. I look up to him and smile innocently, "Of course."

"Go do it."

"Fine!" I groan and get up from the couch.

Taehyung hands Taekwon his Happy Meal, which our little man accepts with a toothy grin.

After drying my hands off with a towel, I skip towards the them and plop onto the couch. I reach for the bubble tea and take in a hearty gulp. "Ah." I sigh, appreciatively.

I put the drink down and dig in on the burger and fries.

Greasy goodness.

After I finish my meal, I lay on the couch watching an animated movie with Taehyung and Taekwon. My son and my husband are immersed in the movie, but I rub my stomach, feeling it's roundness, warmth and that the fact that my second child is in here.

It felt like just yesterday that I met Kim Taehyung, married him, had a child with him; our lovely Taekwon and now, in two weeks, I will be having his daughter.

Time goes by so fast with the people you love.

 


A/N:

...you all are incredible. 7 upvotes, and 101 subscribers?!

With ONLY 5 CHAPTERS?

Next chapter will be the birth of Kim Taeguk!~

It's been almost 3 months since we had updated, but we hope you enjoyed.

Kwon_Minyoung: Haiiii people! It's me, Minyoung aka author-nim! Thank you all for subbing and upvoting! I hope people will continue you give us good feedbacks :D, yeah about Mr. Crush...haha...well, things have been okay i guess, but I think it's time for me to let go of him because he's MOVING asdfghjkl, also I heard from the girls in his class that he has a girlfriend already so I don't wanna be a cheater or anything. I think it will be the best if we stay friends...yup.

325270: Hey guise! Yeah so all my sports seasons are done! Track and Field was the last, and the meet was almost 2 weeks ago. I got 5th place in my event! Ultimate frisbee had finished about almost a month ago, we placed 1st in our divison! <3 Just a little heads up, that I will be really busy in July but in August I'm free! So yay for updates T^T School's about to be finished in 4 days OTL

Please continue supporting us and giving us love! <3

 

From 325270 and Kwon_Minyoung