What You Don't Know

The Stars Are Shining Bright

~Hongki POV~

He bit his lip thoughtfully as he studied the younger guitarist of FT Island.
"It makes sense! It actually makes sense."
Seunghyun had been chatting with Minhwan as they were watching a movie in the livingroom and catching a glimpse of the leader a little now and then.

"I wonder what I will do with my new power.."  He smirked. "I'll need help for my mission. That's for sure."
Seunghyun suddenly turned his head and looked him in the eyes as if he could read his thoughts.
Hongki nodded over to him trying to prove his innocence, but the lightheaded Seunghyun just smiled before he went back to watching the movie.
"That kid."

He looked over to Jonghun, "hmmmmm."
"Thinking of something?" Minhwan smiled.
"Eh? No.. W-why?" He realized everyone was staring at him.
"You sounded like you were.." Jaejin chuckled.
"Ah, no. No! I was simply trying to understand the movie! It is very confusing." He laughed nervously.
"Well." The bassist put his bangs up and grinned. "You'd think so if you were staring at Seunghyun instead of focusing on the plot."
"Jaejin, you are so dead." 
Seunghyun looked confused at the singer, "waah..?"
"Tch. I was ju- I was just. You know..." He made handgestures that made no sense to explain what he hadn't even figured out himself yet. "I should not have to put up with this!"

Jonghun who had been mostly quiet the whole evening sighed and shook his head, "you guys, seriously. If Hongki has a crush on Seunghyun, that's his own concern. So you should show some respect and not laugh!" The leader giggled at the ending of his own sentence.
"So much for trying to help, huh?"  He pouted, "for your information, I am extremely faithful to my love!"
"Wether he knows it or not." Minhwan added, laughing.
"Yaahh.." Hongki sighed and sunk down on the couch, "you're not giving up on this tonight, are you?"
The bandmembers shook their heads while a blushing Seunghyun tried to understand what was going on.
"Could it be.." Jonghun started, smiling. "That out Seungie feels the same way for Hongki?"
He laughed awkwardly, "no, my heart's taken already." The younger rapper bit his lip as the sentence were spoken. "Uh.. You know. I mean. Um.."

Seunghyun hid his face in his hands, catching glimps of everyones reaction of what he just said.
Jaejin: Facepalm. Hongki: Giggle. Jonghun: A suspicious look. Minhwan: Watching the movie.

~Later~



"Jaejin!" Hongki grabbed his arm, "you're coming with me." Jaejin nodded dissappointed at the drummer and let go of his hand.

He dragged him in to his room and closed the door behind him.
"Yah, hyung.. We were only joking in there-" He started to explain before Hongki interrupted him.
"No, not that." He shook his head and spoke as in a hurry of telling. "Before I say anything you must promise not to tell anyone, okay?"
Jaejin shrugged, "sure.
"Not even Minhwan." He raised an eyebrow towards the younger.
"Fine. What is this all about?"
"I need your help with finding out Jonghun's feelings."

Jaejin looked suspicious at him, "feelings about..?"
"Seunghyun." He spoke easy.
"Seunghyun?" The bassist tried to act nonchalant. "W-why would you need to know such a thing?"
"He likes Jonghun." Hongki stated and looked for a reaction at the other.
Jaejin's eyes widened, "hyung, how did you..?"
"I heard him weeping and talking to himself the other day." He waved his hands like it was nothing.
"Yeah, no he's good at that.." Jaejin mumbled.

"You knew, didn't you?" He looked at the younger, "that's why you two have been together so much all that time."
He nodded as confession, "he is devastated, the poor boy. Not knowing what to do with all those feelings."

"That's why I need your help."
"But, why exactly? And for what?"
"Because." Hongki smirked, "I have a plan.."

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yeah so I haven't updated in a really long time and I felt really bad about that. I'm sorry~ This damn writersblock, you know?

Anyhow, I've gotten some new subscribers! Thank you so much :D It means alot!

rachelxzoe: Haha, capslock is appreciated! xD I'm very glad you enjoy my fanfic~ !
coreng501: You have no idea how happy I am to hear you like it~~


Do comment :D