Sleeping Beauty

The Stars Are Shining Bright

~Seunghyun POV~


"No, no. You play it like this." He casually played the guitar, letting an angelic sound escape it.
Seunghyun sighed, "ah, but Hyung. I just don't get that part."
"Here." Jonghun sat down next to, almost behind the younger, "like this." He placed his hands over Seunghyun's and softly pressed down the guitarstrings.
"See?" He murmured.
"Y-yeah.. I think so." Seunghyun stuttered.

"Yah." Minhwan entered the practisroom with a big questionmark on his face as he saw Jonhun with his arms around the younger, now blushing, younger guitarist. "Um, we're going to get something to eat. Do you guys want to join us?"
"Sure!" Jonghun got up, "just going to put my guitar away."
"What were you guys doing?" Minhwan asked as soon as Jonghun had disappeared out of their sight.
"Ah, just practising the new song and stuff." He scratched his neck.
He receivied a suspicious look from the drummer before Seunghyun left the room as well.

He leaned on to the closed door and let the tears run down his cheeks, trying to lover his voice as he sat down. ".. Why does he have to be so close? It's blowing my cover."
Suddenly three knocks were placed on the door, followed by a voice. "Hey, we're leaving now. You coming?"
He took a deep breath, "I'll be right there."
"Great!" The voice said, pretty sure it was Hongki. "Mind telling Jonghun? We're kind of busy."
"Mh, sure."
"Thanks!" The owner of the voice let his footsteps fade away with the words.
Seunghyun went in to the bathroom and looked himself in the mirror, "ah, I can't leave looking like this.." He washed his face with cold water, still slightly red eyes. "It'll do."


~Jonghun POV~

"Jonghun you idiot." He paced around his room as he took off his shirt.
Letting a big sigh escape his mouth as he got another one out of his closet, staring at the shirt he got lost in his thoughts when he was interrupted by someone knocking on the door. "Who is it?" He turned around.
"Um.. We're leaving now." It was Seunghyun standing in the doorstep.
"Ah, Seunghyun." Jonghun looked at him for a while before he pulled on his shirt, he ruffled his dongsaengs hair as he passed him, "should we go then?"
"Go?" He murmured. "Sure! Yeah, go okay!"
Jonghun hummed on some song on the way to the car, as usual.

In the car it was almost completely quiet. Minhwan was sleeping, Jaejin was playing his game as quietly as he could due to the fact that he sat next to Minhwan. Hongki was constantly texting someone, giggling a little now and then.
Jonghun was listening to music while Seunghyun, with his head full of thoughts, was trying to keep his eyes open.
The leader was about to change song when Seunghyun fell onto his arm.
Putting the phone in his pocket, he traced his fingers through the youngers hair, "sometimes I wonder.." He thought as he looked at him, he looked so peaceful compared to other times, he was always so tense nowadays.

The car suddenly stopped with a jerk making everybody flinch, they all directed their attention to what was infront of them.
Later on they found out there had been an accident and they would have to turn back. Despite the fact that the car almost crashed into the bus infront of them, Seunghyun was still asleep.

Jonghun looked at him as he realized he had to wake him up, "yah, Seunghyunnie?" He nudged his arm.
"Don't want!" He said as he sat up."
"What?" Jonghun looked at him.
Seunghyun looked around, "just a dream.. Hey are we there yet?"
He smiled as he shook his head, "no there was an accident so we had to turn back."
"Wha- But. Okay.." He jumped out of the car.

~Hongki POV~

"Jonghun!" He yelled after him, as expected the leader turned around. "What?"
Hongki jogged up to him and pointed to the two infront of them, "is it just me?"
"Just you what?" He yawned.
"Seunghyun and Jaejin." He replied. "They seem very close. If you know what I mean."
The leader laughed, "what kind of drama is going on in your head Hongki?"
"Tch, don't make fun of me." He kicked a rock that lay infront of him on the ground, "seriously, they have been spendint alot of time together lately. And sometimes they take these long walks without a reas- YEOBO!" He shouted as he noticed the person knocking on their door.
"Hey there baby!"


___________________________________________

Authors note:
Okay so I had written alot, and then accidentally clicked down the tab and had to start all over again xD I'm so clumsy.

But yeah~ Please tell me what you think of this (Hopefully not that short) chapter!

By the way..... You guys.. Aren't expecting any.. . Right? *Blush*