Without A Sound

The Stars Are Shining Bright

~Jaejin POV~

"You.. You're in love with Jonghun?!"

Seunghyun slowly nodded, "Hyung please don't tell anyone. I'm too disgraceful, if he knew he'd hate me.."
"Hey." He hugged his dongsaeng, "it's not wrong to love someone.
Besides, Jonghun would never hate you. Ever."


~Seunghyun POV~

Not wrong to love? He thought as he looked up at the ceailing.
It was around 3AM, Jaejin had stayed up with him for a while before the others got back.
If they did know.. Would they kick me out of the band? Would they be disgusted by the fact that I love a man?
A man no less than the leader.
And what would he say..

"Ahh." He closed his eyes. My head hurts from all this thinking..

He was just about to fall asleep when he heard footsteps outsite the room, the doorknob slowly without a sound was being pushed down.
When whoever was out there was about to open up, the grip of the doorknob seemed to loosen up and the footsteps faded away.
"What was that all about?"



Seunghyun sat on the floor in the livingroom since the rest of the couch was occupied by the rest of the bandmembers. They were watching some random show on Animal Planet since there was not much on on a Sunday like this.

"Yah jonghun!" Hongki who had been sitting quiet playing with his phone for a while now suddenly shouted to his friend, a little to loud as well.
"Mh?"
"How about a Jongki picture?"
Minhwan chuckled a little by the sudden suggestion between the elders.
"Ah, Hongki.. I don't know." Jonghun scratched his neck awkwardly.
"Come ooon~ The fans will love it!" He pulled him closer and kissed him on the cheek making Jonghun blush whilst taking the picture.

"God, you are so awkward!" He punched Hongki playfully on the head.

They laughed while Seunghyun exited the building without a sound.
He was just outside when he heard a voice behind him.
"It's kind of obvious."
He turned around.
Jaejin smiled and took a few steps towards him, "it's pretty clear to see what's there if you think about it."

Seunghyun sighed as they started walking. "It is?"
"If you think about it." He reminded him. "But seriously though, I could totally see the jealousy on your face in there." Jaejin teased.
"I-I don't know what you're talking about, Hyung.."
"Ah~ of course you don't." Jaejin nudged him in the side. "Where are you going anyways?" He stuck his hands in his pockets due to the cold weather.

Seunghyun gazed out infront of him, "to my favoriteplace. Wanna come with me?"
He nodded enthusiastically.
"Come on!" He smiled as he waved his hand, signing him to start walking.

They had to walk for a while.
Fortunately, not many people were out today and even if they were it'd mostly be elder people with dogs.

"Are you sure this is the right way?" Jaejin questioned as he saw Seunghyun jump over a Do Not Cross sign and followed him over. "Beca-"
His sentence was cut off by the amazing view.
Autumn had already left it's trace on that spot, by the colorful tree's, leafs and slightly grey but yet beautiful grass and on top of it all, no roads led there.

"Ah, but that's not all of it." Seunghyun pointed at a hill and started running upwards with Jaejin coming after.

"Woah." due to the fact that it was starting to get dark outside, all the skyscrapes and buildings had their lights on. And you could see it all from that hill.
"How did you find this place?" Jaejin asked, fully captivated by the look.

The younger laughed, "well, I was actually chased here by a dog a few months ago."
"What?!" Jaejin looked at him.
"Yeap, but this place is a secret. You can't tell anyone. Promise?" Seunghyun looked at him with a serious smile.
"Of course I won't tell!" Still enthusiastic, Jaejin linked fingers with him.

"Seunghyunnie?" It was total darkness outside now. "Can I tell you something?"
He looked at his hyung, "yes, of course. Anything!"

Jaejin was quietly ripping apart a leaf before spoke, "I like someone as well.."

__________________________

Authors note:
Please comment and let me know what you think!~*