The Good Hyung

The Stars Are Shining Bright

Seunghyun had been up a couple of hours and seen Hongki trying to quietly sneak back into the dorms without notice. Unsuccefully nevertheless judging by the fact that you'd have to pass the livingroom if you wanted to get to your room.
"I wonder how he can put up with being so close to him like that." He bit his spoon thoughtfully.

"What are we watching?" Jonghun asked as he entered the room.
"Eh?" He realized the TV was on. "I'm not sure.." He mumbled, being lost in thoughts for a while without really paing attention to what was on.
The older chuckled sitting down, "really? You looked so focused."
Seunghyun blushed and shrugged.
Leader took a deep breath before he spoke, "I was actually going to-"



"Good morning." Hongki said enthusiastically as he joined them.
"Yah, when did you get home exactly?" Jonghun acted strict.
He sighed sinking down on the couch, "I don't know, mother."
Seunghyun giggled at the comment from Hongki while Jonghun playfully hit the singer with a pillow as a response.
Hongki gladly fought back, so Seunghyun had to put his cereals down so they wouldn't get hit by a foot or something.

The little fight was interrupted by Minhwan who coughed awkwardly, "I'm the youngest, but you guys are the ones acting like childs." He dramatically shook his head.
"Tch. I am the oldest and therefore I can do whatever I want!" Hongki stated letting down his guards for a little too long.
Jonghun took the chance and softly smacked him with a pillow, "don't talk rubbish like that!"
"I ca- Yaaaah you guys." Hongki noticed the drummer and the bassists intertwined hands, "what's with the handholding? Are you guys lovers or something?" He made sure to emphasize the word 'lovers''.
"Well... Actually.." Jaejin blushed and smirked.
Everyone stared at them, "I was just kidding.." Hongki mumbled confused.
"So that was why you guys were slee.." Seunghyun grinned. "Congratulations!"
His unexpected comment made everyone else follow and congratulate the two.

Jonghun studied the younger guitarist, "he doesn't seem upset over it.. If anything he seems happy for them."
After a while he seemed to sense someone was looking at him as he turned his head and made eyecontact with his hyung.
Seunghyun smiled before his gaze returned to the TV. *
"Curious.."


~Later~


"Selfish." 
He leaned back on the bathroom door and sunk down on the floor, "he's happy... But why must I be so jealous of their happiness? It's selfish of me to cry.."
Seunghyun took a deep breath. "Just because I want that aswell.. "
Letting out a sigh as he spoke to himself, "Jonghun.. It would be so much easier if you just loved me back."
He got up and washed his face. "I wonder what he was about to say before Hongkihyung interrupted.."

Hongki slowly walked away from the door, "Seunghyun likes.. Jonghun?"
He picked up an apple from the fridge and took a bite, "it makes sense. Sort of." He grinned, "maybe it's time to play the good hyung?"


_______________________________________________________________________________________________________


Shortest update ever? T_T I'm sorry! I haven't updated in a while so I just wanted to get something out there..
I have plans for the next chapter anyhow.. He.He.

Please though, no silent readers! ^^