I Want That..

The Stars Are Shining Bright

"Hey there baby!"

The members stared at Hongki throwing himself around the mysterious mans neck.
"I guess you missed me?" He laughed.
"Yah, of course I missed you." Hongki blushed before he pressed his lips against the olders.
The dark autumn evening turned warm in a second, despite the cold wind which fiercely stung them over and over again.
"I take it you haven't told them yet?" He nodded at the others with a smirk.
Hongki turned around, "you all know Heechul, right?"
The bandmembers nodded as they exchanged confused looks before Jonghun broke the silence, "that's your special someone?"
"Yup~" He sang, "surprised?"
"Well-" Jonghun started before Jaejin interrupted him, "yeah kind of. But hey, congratulations you guys!"
They nodded thankfully.
Heechul leaned over and whispered something in his ear making him smile.
"Ah well." Hongki cleared his throat. I'll be going with him now so, byebye."

They watched them disappear out of sight with their hands intertwined before they decided to go inside.
Jonghun gazed out, "I want that too.."
His thoughts were quickly interrupted by a familiar voice.
"Hyung." Seunghyun nudged his arm, "aren't you coming?"
"A-ah yeah." He faced the younger guitarist.
"Well come on then. It's freezing out here." He smiled and dragged his hyung with him.


~Later~

Jonghun leaned back onto the wall by the bed and played the guitar. "I wonder.. Does he really? Like Jaejin? But why him?"
He played a little faster, "because they live together." He answered himself pressing down the strings.
"But still.. Whatever way I want it to be. It's not."
He played louder and louder. "Ah it!" He threw the guitar on the mattress.
"Aish.." He looked at his bleeding fingers. "Precisely what I need."
He got up and walked to the kitchen, "I hope I didn't wake anyone though."

Jonghun looked through the drawers with his right hand and picked up a pack of patches.
It's not the easiest thing to open a thing like that with one hand, he ran out of patience and threw the package across the room.
Seunghyun stopped it with his foot and picked it up. "You need any help with that?"
"No." He answered stubborn as he reached out to take it back.
"Tch. Yes you do. Sit down!" He pointed at the chair.
He looked at him with a challenging face, "if I wont.. Will you give it back?"
"Nope~" He answered singing. "Now sit!" He ordered the older.
"Ah, fine."

"Hyung." He said as he carefully put a patch over his indexfinger. "What happened? Did you play the guitar too strong?"
Jongun nodded quietly.
"You do realize that's like the first thing you told me not to do, right?" He picked up another patch.
"Seunghyun." He repeated. "Don't press the guitarstrings down too strong. You can hurt your fingers and you wont be able to play for days."
Jonghun stared at him with a blush, "Seunghyun, that was years ago. How can you still remember that?"
"Well." He smiled and looked up at him, "you told me to."
"I did, didn't I.." he mumbled.
"And apparently it was a pretty good advice too." He got up, "we're done!"
"Ah, thanks" Jonghun got up as well and brushed pass him before he turned around, "good night Seunghyun."
"G-good night Jonghun hyung."

~Meanwhile~

"Who is it?" Jaejin asked when someone knocked on the door, "ah Minhwan." He said as the door opened.
"Um, Jonghun hyung is playing the guitar really loud, can I stay in here for a while?"
"Yeah. Sure!" He put down the book as the drummer sat down next to him.

An awkward silence dominated the room before Minhwan coughed, "um actually I.." He took a deep breath. "Came to tell you something."
"Oh?"
He quickly put his hand over Jaejins as he looked away and closed his eyes, "I really like you, hyung." He spoke nervously but determined."
"M-Minari-"
"And I know. I know that you probably don't feel the same way as I do, but I really needed to get this off my chest."
Jaejin stared at him, "you.. Like me? You like me?"
He nodded without a sound.

He smiled, "ah Minhwan. You like me back!" He hugged him and tightened the grip around the youngers hand.
"Back?" He sounded confused.
Jaejin blushed, "I've seen you.. Differently. For quite a while now."

"Really?" Minhwan whispered before their lips met in a soft, passionate kiss.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

(I accidentally erased everything and had to re-write it all -w- )
Okay (maybe not the best update but) I haven't written anything for a while now xD I'm so lazy~ Sorry. Haha


Thank you, all new subscribers! It means alot!

And, Soonyangel and Sodapop014: You guys are huge inspirational sources of mine so I'm really happy you read it! :3



Comments are appreciated~