I Love Him

The Stars Are Shining Bright

~Seunghyun POV~

"Just one more minute pleaase.." Seunghyun begged and pulled the sheets over his head.
"No!" Jaejin sat down on the floor and started poking his arm, "we have to go now or else we'll be late."
He quickly sat up and started rubbing his arm, "ouch, that really hurt!"

"Aish, don't be such a baby. Get up and change or you wont have time for breakfast, and you're already skinny as it is."

"I'm not a baby, and I'm not skinny!" He yelled as Jaejin dissapeared through the door.
He sunk down on the bed again before he sighed and finally changed in to more acceptable clothes.

Judging by the looks he got when he joined everyone in the kitchen, he was the last one up.
"We have to leave in ten minutes" Hongki explained with a yawn, " you better hurry if you want to eat something."
"Ah, that's okay Hyung. I'm not hungry." Seunghyun scratched the back of his head.

"Yah." Jonghun grabbed his hand, "see this? I can reach my own fingers around your wrist this easy. If you don't eat you'll be turning in to a stickman or something."
The others laughed but Seunghyun could see he was serious, "fine, I'll grab a sandwich to eat in the car."
The following moment was a mixture of success and awkward silence.
Jonghun coughed awkwardly, "yeah. Yes you will! Hurry up,we have to go now!"

The car drove faster than it should on the highway, Seunghyun sat next to Minhwan who was playing some game on his phone.
Jaejin and Hongki was listening to music while Jonghun was leaning his head against the windshield with his eyes closed.
Seunghyun himself pulled off little pieces of his sandwich and chewed on them, not fully satisfied since he really wasn't that hungry.

When they arrived at the place where the radio interview was being held, what looked like two securityguards met them at the parkinglot and led them to a room where a woman with long dark hair was scrabbling down some notes on a block.
When she noticed the young boys she immediately stood up and shook hands with everybody.

As the interview begun it was mostly questions about their new album and looks, Hongki was answering most of the time.
"So, how do you all feel about starting up your Korean activities again? And holding conserts in Japan?"
Jaejin smiled, "I feel really excited about our return! And we all think it's going to be really fun to meet our Japanese fans again."
Everyone nodded.

The interviewer was trying to easily and slowly approach the topic, "is there anyone here in Korea you are going to miss while going to Japan?"
"Well" Said Jonghun. "Of course, all of us are going to miss our families and friends."
She nodded understandingly, "Is there anyone special?"
 
She kept on trying to lure some answers out of them for a while before she turned to Seunghyun.
"So, Seunghyun. Who is your ideal girl?" The interviewer sat ready in front of him with her pencil and notepad, excited to write down every word he had to say.
"I, um.. Eh.." Seunghyun felt the panic come crawling. ..

He quickly pulled himself together and put on a charming smile, "well, I guess I like girls with long hair. I think it's great if she has some sort of interest in music as well."
Judging by the womans blushed face, he realized he had succeeded. But behind that bright smile of his the panic was still lurking.
"Do you have a girlfriend at the current moment?"
"Ah. Not really, no."

"Well there you have it girls" The woman said in to the microphone. "Thank you so much FT Island for joining us today, it has been really fun! Hwaiting!"
They all thanked her and the fans back before she finished off the interview.


"Ah, you guys!" Hongki said as they exited the building, "we should totally go out and eat something."
Minhwan jumped up and down in excitement, "oh can we, can we, can we?"

As everyone else agreed Seunghyun shook his head, "no I think I'll just grab a taxi and head back. I'm kind of tired."
"Oh, okay. I guess we'll catch you later then?" Hongki replied.
"Yeah." He turned around and walked towards the sidewalk.

Just when he was about to get in a cab, Jonghun tapped his shoulder making him turn around.  "Jonghun.?"
"Yeah, I just wanted to make sure you're alright. You looked a bit worn out in there. Have you been sleeping well?"
"I'm fine Hyung, really." He smiled.

"You know.." Jonghun pinched his arm lightly, "you really should eat more."
He let out a fake sigh, "if it means that much to you, I'll eat something when I get back okay?"
"Good!" Jonghun wore a smile of success as he slowly started to back away, "I'll see you later." He turned around and walked back to the car.

In the cab; Does he really care? He leaned back. He's the leader. He's supposed to care for us and make sure we stay healthy, that's all. Ah, but I'd wish..


~Jaejin POV~

Since the rest were going to a club, Jaejin decided to just head home instead.
He closed his eyes and fell asleep on his way back, and woke up just a few minutes before he arrived at the dorms.

He made sure to open and close the door as quietly as he could, in case Seunghyun was asleep.

Jaejin clumsily threw off his shoes and jacket on the kitchenfloor before he headed for their room.
He was just about to open the door when he heard sobbing coming from the room he shared with the younger guitarist.
He knocked two times before he opened up, "Seunghyun?" He said with a low voice. "Are you okay?"

Since the room was dark he couldn't really see where in the room he was, Jaejin searched with his hand over the wall until he found the lightswitch and the room lit up.
There, on his bed Seunghyun sat with his chin resting on his knees and his face burried in his hands, he slowly walked over to him, "Seunghyunnie.. What's wrong?"

At that moment Seunghyun really didn't care anymore, it was too much to keep quiet.

"I love him, Jaejin. I love him so much.." He stuttered between the tears.

Jaejin pulled his arm around him, "who, who do you love?" He said with a soft voice.

"Jonghun."


____________________________________________________________

Authors note:

Forgive me if this wasn't that good xD I haven't slept in a really long time.

Parakissnyappy: Exactly what I think!

Purrrplehong13: Ah yes, I have actually chosen one for Hongki now :D
And yes, it was I'm Going To Confess! ^_^

Comment and let me know what you think!