Raining

The Stars Are Shining Bright

"So, Seunghyun. Who is your ideal girl?" The interviewer sat ready in front of him with her pencil and notepad, excited to write down every word he had to say.
"I, um.. Eh.." Seunghyun felt the panic come crawling. ..

Three Days Earlier


~Seunghyun POV~

"Yura meite kira meite, flower rock!" Hongki sang as he jumped high up in the air, whilst ending the song.
It was just practise, but he always gave it his all when he sang. Seunghyun admired that.

"Alright guys, that's all for today!" Jonghun announced as he put down his guitar in the guitarcase and collected his chords and lyrics.
Jaejin highfived Minhwan before he started talking to everyone about going out to eat, but after a while they decided they'd just head back to the dorms anyway.

Seunghyun packed together his things and went to the car and the others.

He felt his heart beating faster as he realized he had to sit next to Jonghun.
Him, the next two hours was going to be spent next to him.
Only the thought of it could make his heart rush anytime and yet - make it stop any second.
Sure it might just be a ride back.
And heck, he even lived with the guy but come on, it was Jonghun!
Just the thought of being so close to him never failed to make him nervous.
He put his guitarcase in front of him and looked out the window.
His eyes followed the racing raindrops chase each other down the darkened windshield as they slowly but surely close and he fell asleep.

"Yah, Seunghyun? Do you hear me? Wake up!
Seunghyun flinched at the sound of his Hyungs voice and he sat up correctly, "H-Hyung.."
A mesmerizing smile decorated Jonghuns irresistible lips, "we're back now."
"Ah.. Mh!" He quickly but clumsily grabbed his guitar and got out of the car.
Jonghun closed the cardoor, "sleep well?" He turned around grinning.
"Um.. Yeah, I guess. Why?!
"Oh, nothing" his grin got bigger before he went inside.

What was that all abo- "wait. D-did I..? Did cling onto him while sleeping?
No. No? Ah..." Seunghyun facepalmed himself as he opened the door. I've been doing good hiding it so far. Why do I have to mess up now?


~Jonghun POV~

Jonghun sat at his desk looking through the new lyrics, not really paying attention to the letters and the words they formed.
His head and mind were somewhere else..


___________________________________




Author's note:
 
Okay so I am superaware that the first chapter was really short.
But I have to get ready for school and stuff so I will write more when I get home xD


Do comment and tell me what you think! Do I ? Should I continue?